[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wrestling Observer Radio

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RnA85NO4OU: Highlights Part 1

>They talk about how they’re back to Square 1 with Roman Reigns having him cut stupid jokes to dead silence in an attempt to demonstrate how this “Samoan Badass” has a sensitive side to him. They complained how Roman Reigns needs to stop wrestling long matches. At the bare minimum they need Roman to just wrestle for no more than 10 minutes and just not talk.

>Dave is appalled the MMA industry didn’t laugh CM Punk outta the building. They claim he’s too small and his strikes look like garbage. Punk is adopting a Ken Shamrock like persona where he tries to pretend MMA has ment everything to him even as a child

>Daniel Bryan has been getting the Rey Mysterio treatment. He desperately wants out of his contract. He’s going thru this midlife crisis where he’s been itching to get some wrestling done in Japan but Vince won’t let him.

>Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows are two generic mastodon muscle geeks that the crowd doesn’t give a shit about. They’re thinking having The Club do comedy is what’s gonna kill them.

>The Dudley Boys are basically jobbers. Bully will be getting a light push which will be disregarded in a couple weeks and all it’ll end up amounting to is hurting Devon and possibly getting him cut from the roster.
>>
Part 2:

>Dave thinks Enzo is getting worse at cutting promos. They think Enzo cuts better promos with less time than with more time.

>Primo is the inferior Colon Brother. If a Spring Cleaning List ends up getting made sometime within 2017; Titus and Darren are both going to be on that list.

>Jinder’s contract is worth that of 100 local jobbers which WWE thinks its cheaper then to just impulse grab a random dork off the side of the rode and paying him $1000 to get flung around for 2 minutes. MVP also specifies he’d rather die then come back to the WWE

>Charlotte can’t cut short matches. Telling her to wrestle a match with a time limit of 90 seconds causes her to freeze up and panic. Rachel Levy, the woman who did a squash match against Nia Jax is Raven’s sister. They should give her an NXT contract.
>>
What a fucking crock of shit
>>
I wonder how many of these points are fake this time
>>
>>1613045
>Rachel Levy, the woman who did a squash match against Nia Jax is Raven’s sister.
They didn't say this. The "Rachel Levy" gimmick is probably a rib on Raven, but she's no relation. Germans say she's "Delilah Doom" (http://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=15226&name=Delilah+Doom)
>>
>They’re thinking having The Club do comedy is what’s gonna kill them.
Yeah lets just have them come out and win a bunch of matches while commentary tells you that they were really good in Japan, can't be having our wrestlers having personality can we?
>>
>>1613140

Wouldn't be the first time I mistook people for family. I once thought Mike Knox and Becky Lynch were related.
>>
>>1613042
>>1613045
why the fuck are you making up bullshit?
>>
>>1613147
Better yet why does he post the exact same thing on /woo/
>>
>>1613142

What do you fuckers want? You're expecting the ceiling to be too damn high if you want Anderson and Gallows to act like Hall and Nash
>>
>>1613149
>Kevin Nasherson and Scott Hallows, the Meta-siders

Book it.
>>
>>1613164

They need better creative writers and acting lessons

All Karl like's talking about is fucking THICK Asian girls and Gallows is a Mastodonic of a thousands gimmicks
>>
>>1613177
>All Karl like's talking about is fucking THICK Asian girls
This is really not that far from Nash.

>and Gallows is a Mastodonic of a thousands gimmicks
Also not that far from Scott "Starship Coyote" "The Diamond Studd" "Razor Ramon" Hall.
>>
>>1613185

The Club just looks and sounds like the Bashams
>>
>>1613042
"They claim he's too small."

Too small? He is a welter weight. He actually has to lose like twenty pounds still.
>>
>>1613042

Problem is though, WWE is kind of trying to make a new female Rock and Roman Reigns with Nia Jaxx and it falls flat on ears every time
>>
>Daniel Bryan has been getting the Rey Mysterio treatment.

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>1613274
Vince said he can call him Dad now
>>
why does meltzer so often get tongue tied? I've listened to numerous shows and he very often seems to get tongue tied and take awhile to get to the point of what he wanted to say.
>>
>>1613295
He's a mildy cretinous retard who makes shit up on the spot.
>>
>>1613295
Most of his career was built on writing. It's not universal, but I've met other people who are career writers with that kind of stuttery tongue-tied manner of speech. My guess is that they're habitually feeling around for a good phrase to write down even though they're speaking.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.