[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Smackdown doing a better job than Raw.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: wwe-smackdown-social.png (272KB, 600x336px) Image search: [Google]
wwe-smackdown-social.png
272KB, 600x336px
For the second week in a row, the show was significantly better.

-Miz, Ambrose, Ziggler segment was good. Creates hype for SS.
-tag team thingy, sort of chaotic, not bad, not that great either, needs some unpredictability other than AA squashing everyone
-Eva Marie lost in the traffic. Hilarious. Best thing in WWE atm
-Heath Slater vs Orton. Good. Heath is getting way much more exposure being a jobber now than when he was in the Social Outcasts and he's not burning it
-Ambrose vs Rowan. Interesting ending.
-women tag, Eva is the queen of the women division of smackdown
-Cena vs Del Rio. Good match, Cenawinslol is sort of meh and so is him brutalizing AJ. It's fine if it leads to AJ winning at SS

The show was solid and there weren't segments that made me groan. 2 hours are the perfect fit too as you don't have to watch matches they do the same week after week, which makes Raw absolutely atrocious to watch.
The crowd wasn't good but not bad either, as opposed to the dead crowds of Raw.
tl;dr
2 hours and Cena being less cancerous than Roman make Smackdown shine.
>>
>>1612742
Isn't this the third week in a row?
Also, yeah, SD has a different writing staff, I'm firmly convinced. The general ideas are so much more creative, and more new people are getting time, whereas Raw has so many more tools, and using all the wrong ones.
SD's also working around people's strengths, whereas Raw is doing the usual "you're in the WWE mold now, cut our promos or die" shtick.
>>
File: 1470214383269.jpg (269KB, 1278x2170px) Image search: [Google]
1470214383269.jpg
269KB, 1278x2170px
B-but we had DEMON KING
>>
File: 1471402578789.jpg (36KB, 600x487px) Image search: [Google]
1471402578789.jpg
36KB, 600x487px
>>1612742
>being this delusional
>>
3rd week bro. It's 3 to 1 smack.
>>
On the other side:

the good parts of Raw:

Rusev playing the old fashioned foreign character bashing American crowds for cheap heat. It generally works well to put anyone over, then Roman enters with the mic you know now the segment is ruined.

Gallows and Anderson ringpostitis is a good meme and gives something to the rivarlry so that it's not just about titles. New Day have been boring for quite a while now.

Nia Jax was ok.

everything else was bad

why waste the Demon King on the week before the PPV? That was fucking dumb.
>>
>>1612742
>Smackdown doing better Jon
>"I'm gonna kick your head off your face"
Go fuck yourself smackcucks
>>
>>1612815
>>1612766
FedoRamen is mad
>>
Mauro Ranallo and his godawful voice makes Smackdown unwatchable for me
>>
>>1612815
"I'm gonna kick your head off your face" is better than Seth walking around hallways backstage screaming "DEMON KING" like a schizo for multiple segments.
>>
>>1612825
More bearable than Michael Cole or the 2 worthless nigs that nobody knows why they are even there.
>>
>>1612828
Also this.
Rollins has a habit of going from good segments to thrash ones. This week was thrash.
>>
>>1612742
Check the ratings, RAW is superior
>>
>>1612857
Raw used to have 2-3 million viewers more than Smackdown. It's down to 400k.
>>
No it doesnt even have a fucking hard cam
>>
File: 1471274239200.gif (942KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1471274239200.gif
942KB, 320x240px
>>1612878
Because no one's watching TV fuck tard
>>
>>1612887
then why did you bring the ratings up in the first place you idiot?
>>
File: orton.png (988KB, 1000x576px) Image search: [Google]
orton.png
988KB, 1000x576px
>>1612892
>>
>>1612892
I didnt
>>
Both shows fucking suck

Time to reunify the rosters
>>
>>1613121
This. Arguing about which show is better is like arguing about which is healthier between Coke or Pepsi.
>>
>>1613121
>>1613152
yeah let's go back to when Smackdown was a boring carbon copy of an already boring Raw....
>>
Smackdown totally destroyed raw this week
>>
>>1612795
>Nia Jax was ok.
"hey at least im alive"
>>
>>1612795
You forgot JeriKO
>>
>>1612742
it's the same fucking show just a little shorter
>>
>>1613943
1/3 shorter

and the booking is just better

Eva Marie's character is just hilarious and that's probably how they should have booked Roman in the first place, something that actually fits his personality instead of something he clearly isn't.

There's a degree of unpredictability that makes you want to see what's next.

Look at Raw. They have the Dudleys that are supposed to be the most decorated tag team ever and they got squashed in minutes by the New Day. I get that the Dudleys were hired to create the new gen of tags, but that's just not the way.

Why didn't Lana interfere in Rusev match? Oh right because Roman has to win clean every time. What's the point of her being at ring corner then? Makes no sense.

It's all these details that make the difference between a good and a bad angle. And Raw is just bad.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.