[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are the guy lying on his belly, getting beaten up by the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 9

File: Capture.png (390KB, 538x380px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
390KB, 538x380px
You are the guy lying on his belly, getting beaten up by the man above you, what do you do in the situation? how do you roll out/release yourself from him?
pic related
>>
Put him in the Angle Lock.
>>
>Grab his dick
>Begin to jerk him off
If he likes it
>dirty deeds
If he gets weirded out and leaves
>orton pose
>>
Usually the que for my tag team partner to hit him with a steal chair
>>
>>1612361
push up on your elbows and knees and turn your hips then groin strikes or catch and arm
the jeans being stretched out might create a bouncy wall when you go for groin strikes though so use appropriate force
>>
I hulk up and become immune to his attacks
>>
>Tell him if he gets off I will give $1000
>When he get up laugh and hit em with the dirty deeds so quick
>>
Reach for the ropes
>>
>>1612384
KEK
>>
>>1612365
and how would you release yourself from him? i mean, all his body weight is concentrated on your hip, you can't move your waist at all.. that and he's constantly punching you as well.

>>1612375
What if you're alone?
>>
>>1612383
this
>>
>>1612388
He's a fat weakling, wouldn't be hard.
you sound like a fat virgin, OP.
>>
>>1612388
The pop up and twisting motion mate, you have to make it explosive
Have you never trained BJJ?
>>
>>1612400
Sounds like you haven't.

Not gonna work. Need to get on your knees before you can do anything.

Dudes pretty much fucked
>>
>>1612361
>bend your knees and roll out easily because any slight movement will send the fat fuck off-balance
>calmly walk away as he wobbles to his feet

I mean, he looks sub-six foot and 250+lbs of ham and eggs. Plus he punches like a cartoon character.
>>
>>1612406
He's on his knees, just needs to bring them in. His upper body is clearly free as well so that part is easy.
>>
>>1612361
There is nothing he can do to get out at that point
>>
>>1612408
Im 395lbs and could easily outrun 99% of you
>>
>>1612440
*outroll
>>
>>1612443
no outrun because even if you get out i'm still coming after you
>>
>>1612448
You're unusually violent tonight Beato.
>>
>>1612443
"No". Im fast as fuck
>>
>>1612452
>(You)
>>
>>1612456
*fat
>>
>>1612458
>seething
>>
>>1612361
Push up using my incredible strength then slap on the kana lock
>>
cut a promo
>>
>>1612463
*eating
>>
Shoot him with my airsoft gun
>>
>>1612503
please stop bullying me
>>
>>1612361
Get my gun out and shoot him
>>
We have a drill at my judo dojo for exactly this. It is called Seoi Otoshi from Turtle.

Not a big deal for judoka because we drill turtle breaks a lot.
>>
if I dun goofed and someone like him managed to take my back, I lack the skills to take countermeasures.

he has to gator roll though, he's not going to be able to buck that fat fuck so it will have to be hip escapes
>>
We have a drill the performance center for exactly this. It is called Manleto Crushiaki from Nash.

Not a big deal for judoka because we drill strong style breaks a lot.
>>
I wouldn't bother. I am impervious to his attacks due to my chi shield. If I really wanted, I could enter a meditative state and break his hands.
>>
assuming he has no actual grappling training (doesn't know how to use his weight and balance properly to hold you down) and just ended up here by dumb luck

cover head - roll belly up - wrap both arms around his waist - bump up and pull him into you to close distance - overhook his right arm - block his right arm with foot - roll him over.

and pray he doesn't land a solid punch while you're doing all this. try to stay conscious
>>
>>1613572
block right foot with your foot*

messed up there
>>
This is day 1 highschool wrestling, one of the biggest aspects of folk style is doing a technical stand up from ref's position and scrambling to a stand up.

Of course the combat aspects to this skill set is obvious and important to anyone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-wfMtzykR0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLY3bCYN6uE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ox_84O8sRQ0

On the flip side though, the other side of the coin or however you want to say the hard counter is, having someone train a wrestler's ride is crucial if you want to prevent your opponent from standing up and in combat purposes continuously and constantly rain punches on top as they ride out and snuff out the bottom man's scramble
>>
>>1613616
>>
>>1613626
>>
>>
>>1613664
that kick doe
>>
File: switch to backtake RNC.webm (3MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
switch to backtake RNC.webm
3MB, 853x480px
>>1613675
that kick was great, i like studying the scramble though, But man its a great thing about MMA seeing all aspects of combat and multiple styles blend together and force the other to evolve and mutate.
>>
>>1612361
I usually get up on elbows and knees in an inchworm movement while covering my ears with my hands. I then will either roll to my back to give mount or tripod and shake them off over the top
>>
Wait until he gets tired then lock him in a triangle
>>
>>1612440
>I'm 395lbs
>>
>>1612440
My fucking sides
>>
>>1612440
Maaaan...I'm fucking dying right now ! Jesus Christ
>>
I would deliberately shit my pants, making him leap up in disgust.

In the confusion, I would get back to my feet, shove my hands down the back of my boxer shorts, and then come at him with fists covered in my own faeces.

He would run away and I would win.
>>
>>1612361
The only hope for someone with no training is to cover their face and attempt to roll. If the fat fuck tries to readjust himself use the opportunity to get your knees up. If he doesn't you will have to try to pull him toward you and continue rolling.

It would be very difficult and you'd probably still be fucked.
>>
Bridge, cut-through to my right, teleport into the car, put on some linkin park and run him over.
>>
Hit him with a Boston Crab.
>>
>>1612436

Yep. Much like, "What do you do when ten guys pull knives on you in a phone booth?" You die. Not every problem has a solution.
>>
>>1616897
>You die.
You mean you just deal with the first guy, however you want to do that, and then use his body as a human shield and barricade while you call the police with the fucking phone booth telephone and wait for them to come. It's a fucking phone booth, you can barely fit your own ass through the doorway to begin with, what the fuck are 10 men going to do? I'll tell you what they're going to do, they're going to fucking wait outside of the phone booth and wait their turn. The phone booth is like a standing stab proof tank.
>>
File: Phone-Booth.jpg (1MB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Phone-Booth.jpg
1MB, 1000x1500px
>>1616897
>>1616927
>>
>>1616930
Does that thing still exists?
>>
>>1612361
Make sure everyone knows that I'm a dumb nigger fro New York.
>>
>>1617171
in europe probably.
>>
>>1612361
Get arms up to block a few blows, then an elbow to the gut. What little breath he has left will be knocked out of him and he will stop his attack very quick. Unless he is a 'tard, then he has 'tard strength and you're fucked.
>>
File: 1454376763896.png (245KB, 534x576px) Image search: [Google]
1454376763896.png
245KB, 534x576px
>>1613664
>>1613640
>>1613626
>twink fights
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.