[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your opinion on Adam "Edge" Copeland?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: AAAAAAHHHHH.jpg (149KB, 1278x629px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAHHHHH.jpg
149KB, 1278x629px
Your opinion on Adam "Edge" Copeland?
>>
Never understood the appeal. He was biggest when I stopped watching.
>>
Never drew a dime.
>>
Hes cool
>>
Overrated and overpushed by wwe
>>
He's like a 12 time champ and you're lucky if you remember 4 of his title runs
>>
Massively overrated. A glorified midcarder. Still liked him though.
>>
Great midcarder.
Not a main eventer or champion.
>>
File: fulllength.png (297KB, 480x368px) Image search: [Google]
fulllength.png
297KB, 480x368px
>>1611695
>>
Pretty much began the beginning of the end for WWE
>>
I liked when he speared Jeff Hardy from the ladder in the tlc match
>>
>>1611695
Charismatic and entertaining. His heel work helped to build Cena into a megastar. (Not saying that nobody else could have played that role, just that Edge was the guy who did.)
>>
you think you know me
>>
>>1611746
ON THIS DAY
I SEE CLEARLY
>>
>>1611695
He had a good look, charisma and was great on the mic (as a heel). He was suppose to be in Beniots place at WM20 but injuries fucked him over, injuries are also the reason why his best matches were always gimmicks like TLC, Hardcore, MiTB etc

Overall he's Mick Foley with a better look and objectively ranked top 20-25 All Time.

He's also Trish Stratus favorite wrestler ever (mainly bc he trained her and fucked her b4 she made the WWE) if it's worth anything
>>
File: Edge.jpg (30KB, 357x526px) Image search: [Google]
Edge.jpg
30KB, 357x526px
>>1611695
GOAT. He literally accomplished everything. Royal Rumble win, MiTB, World Title Reigns, Tag Titles, First to hold the IC and US Title at the same time, King of the Ring etc
>>
>>1611791
all because vince liked his hair and look
>>
Overrated and one of the reasons so many people stopped watching wrestling. Boring as fuck.
>>
>>1611695
crashed and burned hard in 08 and never recovered
>>
>>1611695
big edgehead here

>tfw they think they know me
>>
>>1611746
you will never know me
>>
>>1612268
you are scared
>>
>>1611695
I thought he was awesome, managed to be a slimy cheating heel without being a cowardly loser about it.
>>
File: d1c68e211c374e68bae5af8465ea0eba.jpg (450KB, 1856x1039px) Image search: [Google]
d1c68e211c374e68bae5af8465ea0eba.jpg
450KB, 1856x1039px
he's great
>>
Literal shit after 06
>>
>>1611800
So basically he's the white Canadian heel version of Roman Reigns?
>>
>>1612432
No, they didn't fuck up Edge's push.
>>
File: edge.jpg (128KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
edge.jpg
128KB, 500x332px
>>1611695
I liked that he wore man thongs.
>>
>>1611761
>He had a good look, charisma and was great on the mic (as a heel).

Nope. Only heat he got in his life was cucking Matt, other than that, he failed on all levels as a heel.
>>
>>1611695

As a singles guy, he was great in his fued with the Undertaker and that WM24 match.

Besides that he was kind of Shit without Christian.
>>
>>1611736
>who is JBL
>>
>>1611695

His entrance was great also. Song and his persona with it worked so well... Metalingus if anybody cares.
>>
>>1613199
They were Lita's panties
>>
>>1613240
BASED
>>
>>1613240
kek
>>
>>1613217
>he failed on all levels as a heel.

18+
>>
A lot of revisionist history here. If you do a simple Google search, you'll see that Raw's ratings were great when he feuding with Cena; better than the two previous years. He was definitely a draw. Hell, the following year with Cena's fuckhuge title reign drew less.

Personally, he's not one of my all-time favorites or anything, but he was a great performer, he cut some good promos, and I like a lot of his matches.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.