[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which title feud has had the better build?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7

File: ss.jpg (478KB, 1125x1266px) Image search: [Google]
ss.jpg
478KB, 1125x1266px
Which title feud has had the better build?
>>
File: my_dean_on_smackdown.jpg (126KB, 919x874px) Image search: [Google]
my_dean_on_smackdown.jpg
126KB, 919x874px
Well lets see

Raw
>Balor: 5' 8"
>Rollins: 5' 10"

Smackdown
>Dean: 6' 4"
>Ziggler: 6' 2"

/smack/ wins again
>>
>>1611523
Raw manlets BTFO
>>
Roman vs Rusev
>>
Smackdown by a fucking distance.
And it's not even surprising. As shit as it seems to have Ziggler main eventing in 2016, he's a far better promo than Balor, and Dean's much better than Rollins. Those two could put together a better build any day of the week than Raw.
>>
File: 1469484000883.png (68KB, 660x874px) Image search: [Google]
1469484000883.png
68KB, 660x874px
>>1611523
RAWTISTS ON SUCIDE WATCH
>>
>>1611505
Dolph and Dean have had the better build up
Seth and Finn will put on a better match
>>
>>1611529
>have the match at raw before the ppv for no reason
>good build
>>
>>1611536
I'm even doubting that, because Dean actually delivers every now and then, and Dolph is great when he gives a shit.
But Finn has a tendency to be severely underwhelming. If he can't do something memorable with Joe, I can see Seth/Finn just being a spot-for-spot start-to-finish.
>>
>>1611523
>build

i like the Smackdown build the most desu. Both guys have actually stepped up on the mic and Dean has been almost Shield tier, talking wise.

Raw has been alright but blowing Demon Balor on a RAW in Corpus Christi was fucking retarded. Seth has been cutting good live promos and i liked Finn's Irish Myth Storytime but he is not that good of a talker overall
>>
>>1611542
He had MOTY with Joe at Takeover: Dallas.
>>
>>1611579
it would have been without those fucking refs interrupting the match. Based Joe even tried pushing them away to no avail
>>
>>1611579
that wasnt even the best match that night
>>
>>1611579
At best, that was the third best match of the night. And it trailed well behind the two that firmly beat it.
>>
>>1611505
whats the universal champion belt even going to look like? Have the solar system on it?
>>
>>1611615
Either something entirely new, probably even reminiscent of older stuff, because they love jerking off the AE. Or just the other belt but redder.
>>
>>1611591
>muh nakameme and Zayn meme match
>>
>>1611629
Even if you didn't like it, it blew the fuck out of Balor and Joe recycling the same spots they'd done like two matches already, with added referees.
Then they did it the next month in a cage, as well.
That feud was just fucking shit.
>>
How can anyone think dean is the better wrestler than seth?

Seth>dean
Finn>dolph
>>
>>1611634
Thread is about build-up, not wrestling ability.
Also, Finn > Dolph is even debatable because he has been dull as shit in the WWE.
>>
>>1611649
Point taken.

But you need less build up if the wrestlers are more "prestigious."

Samoa Joe vs Bork? I wouldn't care how they built it up.

Nakamura vs Seth? I'm watching regardless of the story
>>
File: M9hF2kA.jpg (534KB, 2136x3216px) Image search: [Google]
M9hF2kA.jpg
534KB, 2136x3216px
>Point taken.

>But you need less build up if the wrestlers are more "prestigious."

>Samoa Joe vs Bork? I wouldn't care how they built it up.

>Nakamura vs Seth? I'm watching regardless of the story
>>
>>1611664
Seth has spent the build wandering around backstage shouting "The Demon King" like a schizo, and being told he's not ready to wrestle a fresh debut by fucking Neville.
Balor is fresh in the eyes of many fans, and even on NXT, nobody had a reason to care about him other than "paint".

Neither guy has been given much prestige. I'm sure the match will be awesome, but I wouldn't put too much stock in it being a show-stopper. And if it is, it'll be on Seth's shoulders, honestly.
>>
>>1611672
>>1611674

I'm not being a memer. Shouldn't the top championships be about wrestling and not as much about the story? Honestly, both buildups have been kind of boring, but I'm more excited to see the match I've never seen before in seth vs balor
>>
>>1611505
Ziggler v Ambrose, surprisingly. Not because it's been particularly good but because the Balor v Rollins shit has been so fucking bad.
>>
>>1611505
Asuka vs Bayley
>>
>>1611689
We could argue the merits of story vs wrestling all day, but ultimately, the WWE doesn't place nearly as much weight on the latter. They give a shit about quality wrestling once a month at every PPV.
I'd say in this company particularly story-telling holds the most sway over where fans gravitate above all else, by proxy of nothing else really having massive sway.
>>
>>1614894
Unironically this
>>
>>1611505
So, can someone explain to me the draw for the Balor's " demon"?
He just gets body paint and wears a fucking headdress that those yuppie wannabe hippie kids wear at their outdoor festivals while taking molly or 2C-I
He becomes stronger, that's it?
No unwordly powers?
The fuck?

So he basically just comes out looking like a retard for PPVs and that is supposed to be intimidating?

Shit, when they blew their load on Raw they should have had him come out, dropped a bunch of fake blood or black tar on Rollins and had him shaking in a corner
Instead Rollins decides to fight him and does an okay job before getting knocked out of the ring
That's supposed to pull me in?
Naomi's new entrance was more intimidating
>>
Been looking Ambrose vs Ziggler, liked the inclusion of Bray and I'm hoping it's leading to a triple threat. I feel like it's the first build of in a long time worthy of a triple threat and all parties would look strong going in unlike the ones in the past since the end of RA, which all seemed like one guy was arbitrarily tacked on.
>>
>>1611542
In my opinion Dean is a pretty shitty wrestler. I agree with your point on Finn however. I think it's pretty up in the air at the moment and it will be down to who has better chemistry with the other.
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 750x418px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 750x418px
>>1611523
>>
>>1614917
It gives the ability to hulk out at times. Nothing else really changes.
>>
>>1614927
Thats not deanchad
>>
>>1611523
Seth is actually 6'3 the same height as Ambrose. And Dolph is listed at 5'11, which means he's like 5'9.
>>
>>1611523
Begging you to have sex fatboy
>>
Samoa Joe vs Nakamura in like 3 segments and 1 instance of physical contact had better build
>>
>>1614948
Sure it isn't
>>
Balors entrance looked SUPER fucking gay without the fog machine going the whole time. I would have been embarassed to watch that in person.
>>
>>1611505
Why are Balor and Rollins beefing? I've watched the entire feud and I still haven't found a reason for them to be pissed at each other other than "Balor might be good, I dunno, maybe give him a title shot?"
>>
>>1614975
This and hes a manlet
>>
>>1611523
>Ziggler
>6'2"

Not even fucking close. He's a manlet. 5'9" tops.
>>
>>1614975
I just don't know how the fuck this nigga is getting a push. I can name 10 people better in-ring, an entire roster better on the mic, and his only selling point is a cringey entrance he does sometimes.
But he's not in the high-workrate manlet division?
He'd have been a great pillar for that for that, because he looks good and doesn't need to promo. He can just come out in paint, be more reserved with it, and wrestle a match.
>>
>>1611505

Hardy Boyz vs Decay
>>
>>1615038
Seek sunlight pinhead
>>
>>1615048
ya gotta go back carter
>>
>>1615057
Deanchad isnt mexican
>>
>>1615060
Beato is Mexican ya doofus
>>
>>1615038
He and HHH are very close personally, so are Sheamus and HHH so I guess that's what is going on.
>>
>>1611523
Rollins doesn't even look shorter when he's standing next to Ambrose, let alone this much. Post real information the next time.
>>
>>1615057
You EVER mistake me for fatboy again I'll rock bottom your candy ass all the way to Hell
>>
>>1615070
huh?
>>
>>1615057
>>1615060
>>1615061
>>1615070
>>1615076
what u mean?
>>
>>1614917
HELP
ME
UNDERSTAND
>>
File: Greninja_Ash.png (2MB, 3640x3360px) Image search: [Google]
Greninja_Ash.png
2MB, 3640x3360px
was he a draw?
>>
How much money does WWE make whenever someone says "demon king"?
>>
>>1615095
Shut it nerd
>>
File: jav uncensored.jpg (107KB, 1080x1062px) Image search: [Google]
jav uncensored.jpg
107KB, 1080x1062px
>>1611505
WHAT NOW?
>STAMFORD In accordance with its Wellness Program, WWE has suspended Nick Nemeth (Dolph Ziggler) for 30 days for his first violation of the company's policy.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/dolphzigglersuspended
>>
>>1615320
Nice try Fatboy
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.