[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Haitch to Edge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: 9-9-2013 8-13-49 PM.jpg (37KB, 609x342px) Image search: [Google]
9-9-2013 8-13-49 PM.jpg
37KB, 609x342px
> "I hate to break it to you, but you never drew a dime, buddy!
>>
He was talking to himself
>>
File: 9-9-2013 8-15-17 PM.jpg (35KB, 601x340px) Image search: [Google]
9-9-2013 8-15-17 PM.jpg
35KB, 601x340px
>Edge was seen asking people about the availability of helium mask later that night.
>>
>>1611488
>Dave Meltzer on who is a bigger draw out of Triple H and Bret Hart

>I'm a big fan of Bret Hart, but HHH has drawn tons more money than Hart. One was the top guy during $80 million years and the other was the top guy during $375-425 million years.

>(HHH) would be only behind Rock, Austin, Hogan and Flair. For total PPV money drawn, he'd be well ahead of Flair. Hart nor Flair never headlined a PPV show that came close to the interest level of 2002 Rumble. And everyone in the company will credit HHH's return to the buy rate of that rumble, even though it was years after the peak of the company, it still beat out every rumble during the peak years.

>HHH was never the draw Austin or Rock were. But here in San Jose, HHH drew the biggest crowd for a house show in the history of Northern California when neither Austin nor Rock were on the show (HHH & Rikishi vs. Angle & Kane, and it was clear HHH was the star of that show). When Hart was on top, there was never a period he could draw more than half of what HHH was drawing on his own at his peak, for a regular house show.
>>
>>1611488

> I'm a big fan of Bret Hart, but HHH has drawn tons more money than Hart. One was the top guy during $80 million years and the other was the top guy during $375-425 million years.

>(HHH) would be only behind Rock, Austin, Hogan and Flair. For total PPV money drawn, he'd be well ahead of Flair. Hart nor Flair never headlined a PPV show that came close to the interest level of 2002 Rumble. And everyone in the company will credit HHH's return to the buy rate of that rumble, even though it was years after the peak of the company, it still beat out every rumble during the peak years.

>HHH was never the draw Austin or Rock were. But here in San Jose, HHH drew the biggest crowd for a house show in the history of Northern California when neither Austin nor Rock were on the show (HHH & Rikishi vs. Angle & Kane, and it was clear HHH was the star of that show). When Hart was on top, there was never a period he could draw more than half of what HHH was drawing on his own at his peak, for a regular house show.

>Hart was never a big ratings guy. HHH's best run in Canada blows away Hart's best run in Canada for live gates.
>>
>>1611498
>le meltz
>>
>>1611498
>>1611499
ebin
>>
>>1611498
>Dave Meltzer

Stopped there since everything he says is only his opinion. listening to meltzer is like listening to fox news...so much misinformation it is crazy.
>>
>>1611488
>Dave Meltzer on who is a bigger draw out of Triple H and Bret Hart

>I'm a big fan of Bret Hart, but HHH has drawn tons more money than Hart. One was the top guy during $80 million years and the other was the top guy during $375-425 million years.

>>
File: ezgif-2342055246.gif (3MB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif-2342055246.gif
3MB, 400x200px
>>1611492
Look on Edge's face after the megabury.
>>
>>1611498
>he believes in Meltzer
Top kek
>>
>>1611484
This is why I love Triple H. One of the true GOATs in the business.
>>
File: 1462768923324.gif (4MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1462768923324.gif
4MB, 480x270px
>>1611522
>Gets buried
>>
>>1611522
>only made it because nobody else would carry a passed out HBK out of the club
>one of the GOATs
>>
>>1611530
How is that a bury? Haitch was facing one of the biggest stars of that time only a year into his debut in WWF.
>>
>>1611533
> >only made it because nobody else would carry a passed out HBK out of the club

dafuck you even talking about retard?
>>
>>1611530
Stuff like that was common Vince booking back then, Hogan no sold a Savage Elbow drop at Mania worse than Warrior no sold that pedigree
>>
>>1611541
he no-sold his finisher, fatty
>>
>>1611550
Triple H did all the dirty work in the Kliq, he carried their bags, he drove for them, and he got HBK to bed when he was too drunk or too pilled up.
>>
Edge was actually a draw though, ratings went up everytime he had the belt.
>>
>>1611553
No selling was part of Warrior's routine you moron.

>>1611564
How does that prove your point about making it only because of those actions? He did all that? and? Triple H would still be successful top name regardless because he had the talent to make it happen.
>>
>>1611564
Everybody has a role on the team, some guys do the dirty work like Rodman other guys get all the credit like Jordan, but in the end HHH won at life compared to the rest of the Kliq
>>
>>1611541
>>1611551
The problem is that Warrior was gone again so quickly after. Why bring back someone as difficult to work with as Warrior and have him bury an up and comer, only to have him disappear and never return after that?
>>
>>1611568
Nonsense. Edge's Rated R gimmick was a utter failure. He was main eventer only cuz during his run smackdown had the worst roster in business.
>>
>>1611577
His matches with Taker were pretty good. I dare you to argue that.
>>
>>1611568
Everything that's said on live TV is a work m8, it's classic HHH easy gettin easy heat from neckbeards that take the buisness too serious
>>
>>1611582
It gets heat because its truth, very inconvenient for marks to hear but truth nonetheless.
>>
>>1611587
You people are fucking retarded
>>
>>1611498

Meltzer is such a cuck for Flair, he doesnt even deserve a mention when it comes to biggest draws
>>
>>1611577
>Edge's Rated R gimmick was a utter failure.

18+
>>
There is a reason Edge is not respected among the veterans. Triple H is absolutely right, he was overpushed and never drew a dime.
>>
>>1611484
That's kinda fucked up to say tbqh. It's just peeling back the work and actually shitting on a guy's career. Nobody really benefits, you're almost exposing whole charade to the fans, and you make the guy look like a goof.
>>
>>1611498
I'm not saying he's entirely wrong, but the 2002 Rumble was the first rumble after the Invasion, it's not like it was ever going to sell poorly.
>>
>>1611530
Technically. You could justify this as having not worn down his opponent significantly. Plus Warrior, Hogan, and Taker have known significant toughness reserves that allow them a second wind even when in danger of defeat.
>>
>>1611890
What the fuck does Invasion that happened months ago have to do with 2002 rumble?

Besides, there have been many a ppvs, rumble including, that people thought could never draw low and it did. Most recently I point you to summerslam 2013 headlined by Phil and Bryan in the main events, when the numbers came out entire smark community was stunned.
>>
>>1611858
I can agree on that, though I don't think casuals really care about such things past that night of viewing the show.
>>
>>1611808
>There is a reason Edge is not respected among the veterans

Since when?
>>
>>1611926
>Most recently I point you to summerslam 2013 headlined by Phil and Bryan in the main events
That show didn't draw IIRC. Brock vs HHH drew better the previous year
>>
>>1611937
>he doesn't realize that every anon on /asp/ except him is on first-name terms with every WWE legend

GET A CLUE
>>
>>1611937
How many veterans can you point to that would consider Edge an all time great? he's a fucking 13 time champion and grandslam winning superstar. And how many vets would truly acknowledge his accomplishment?
>>
>>1611858
Get worked
>>
>>1611926
My point was that it was the first Rumble after this huge roster expansion, even though it was months after the initial invasion, it's got good potential for surprise entrants and it's cool to see small matchups that may not happen otherwise.
>>
>>1611516
>>I'm a big fan of Bret Hart, but HHH has the final say on whether I have a career or not

Meltzer was never not a pussy bitch.
>>
>>1612031
Telling factual truth makes one a pussy bitch?
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.