[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CREEPERS BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: creeps are not peeps.png (78KB, 631x442px) Image search: [Google]
creeps are not peeps.png
78KB, 631x442px
CREEPERS BTFO
>>
So I ask her politely for a picture, proceed to tweet about how awesome she was, and she insults me on Twitter?

Hope this bitch realizes I pay her bills. Or used to, I'm fucking done with Raw.
>>
BASED BOSS
>>
>>1610617
>rawtists are abused by their idols and take delight in the pain

Is the rawcuck meme real?
>>
>>1610668
>Pakis
>getting punished ever
Sounds unlikely
>>
>>1610661

all WWE fans are cucks. the ones that think there are legit differences between Raw and Smackdown are the biggest cucks of them all. enjoy having Vince's monster cock shoved down your throat
>>
File: rawcucks.png (167KB, 978x778px) Image search: [Google]
rawcucks.png
167KB, 978x778px
>>1610676
>>
>>1610654
She pays her own bills.
>>
File: 1471401674631.jpg (126KB, 919x874px) Image search: [Google]
1471401674631.jpg
126KB, 919x874px
>>1610676
>rawtists have lost so hard that they've started acting like fence-sitters
I LOVE IT MAGGLE
>>
>A airport creeper
>A airport

American education right there people
>>
>>1610705
She's a nigger, don't blame our fine educational system for the intelligence of a nigger.
>>
holy shit she is so fucking ugly
>>
>>1610689
>she pays her own bills
I didn't know she was a McMahon
>>
>>1610665
Black people have a tendency of doing terrible things, and then freaking out when they see another person doing it.
Like racism.
>>
>>1610617
Already acting like a brat, didn't take long
>>
File: 1471182378643.jpg (211KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1471182378643.jpg
211KB, 960x1280px
I'll take care of her
>>
>>1610617

Lol first Jeff ....now Chuck.

>>1610654

Begging you to lose weight
>>
>>1610750
Sasha should go back to NXT and learn how now to botch a shit ton
>>
>>1610754

So should the current wwe champion
>>
Sad thing is im sure she lives off of her social media. so if a lot of people get offended and tweet her. it will make her have a panic attack.
>>
At first I felt sympathy for the guy, because I assumed he was just a awkward, homely dude who is really sincere in his love for wrestling and just wanted a picture to remember a chance encounter with one of his heroes. Then I found out his entire Twitter is just pictures of him hassling wrestlers. Seeing this dude get BTFOd by based Sasha is great.
>>
>>1610762

Most of these stars have other people manage their social media. This tweet would be "based" if she was a heel, which she isn't.
>>
>>1610767

Truly the worst kind of fans. Like Frank the clown or brock lesnar guy who was charging people for autographs
>>
>>1610768
>implying she's not turning post-SS
>implying this isn't a work
>>
>>1610774

A heel turn will probably happen so that female John Cena can debut
>>
>That dancing monkey shit talking a fan that probably buys her merchandise like a good goy cuck is still funny to me for some reason

Probably because she's nothing more than mcmahons nigger slave, and married to a beta chink or whatever breed of shitskin he is
>>
>>1610779
Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking.

Even though they really should put female John Cena on Smackdown.
>>
>>1610754
She's hopeless. Some people simply do not have the athletic ability and co-ordination to be a good wrestler. She was in NXT for years and is still crap.
>>
>>1610774
Her next challenger will be Nia Jax. Sasha is not going to be heel vs Nia Jax.
>>
I'll say again, if she didn't want her picture taken, she should've just said neighhhhh
>>
File: 1456073037800.jpg (18KB, 236x339px) Image search: [Google]
1456073037800.jpg
18KB, 236x339px
>>1610654
>
>>
I don't get why wrestlers get offended that they have fans, is it just at airports? Because I could understand that since they are on a strict schedule, but directly calling out people who want to meet her in public?
>>
I don't get how it's "creeper" to take a picture with a celebrity?

Honestly I would have just said I'm a fan and not taken a picture though.
>>
>>1610932
She still would have called you a creeper because it was at the airport
>>
>>1610720
hi chuck debarge
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.