[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They did change the game. Never before in the history of WWE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: CQH7Rd4.jpg (124KB, 1022x873px) Image search: [Google]
CQH7Rd4.jpg
124KB, 1022x873px
They did change the game. Never before in the history of WWE has the women's division been taken more seriously. Even if the execution of it is often goofy, you can't deny the fact WWE actually values women as wrestlers for the first time in 40 years.
>>
>>1610590
Is that Carter in that pic?
>>
>>1610590

he's a pretty big guy
>>
>>1610755
For you
>>
>>1610742
Nah, too tall, too white.
>>
File: help.jpg (8KB, 135x167px) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
8KB, 135x167px
>>1610590
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 372x355px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 372x355px
>>1610590
Man this photo sickens me.

A year ago, I weighed similar to that dough boy in OPs pic. At some point around anyear ago, a realization dawned on me, and I finally decided to take a shower, hit the weights, and most importantly, get a clue. I was finally able to drop about 150 pounds.

That guy has to be in actual physical pain. It disgusts me on a personal level.
>>
>>1610788
So you're still like almost 400 pounds?
>>
>they changed the game
No the suits in control of the show changed it you mong. This could've easily happened 10 years ago with Trish and Lita leading it all with Victoria, Mickie James etc. This isn't even the best group of women the WWE has had
>>
>>1610788
I went from 330 down to 150 over a period of 2 to 3 years, and it all really boils down to whether or not you want to lose weight and be healthy and lets face it, most fat fucks never have any intention of doing so because they are weak willed faggots with no self control.
>>
>>1610764
nah, he's pretty big for everyone

>>1610788
>fatso being disgusted at over fatso
Typical inferiority complex masked with some superiority complex. Stupid fat americans
>>
>>1611085
>most fat fucks never have any intention of doing so because they are weak willed faggots with no self control.
>I'm loosing weight so I can feel better about myself being an insecure faggot from birth.
>I too can laugh at the fatso now, accept me guys, I'm slim, I'm conforming to your views, pls someone, love me

You're a weak willed faggot for not trying to be the fatest motherfucker ever and die in an orgy of burgers like a true man, instead you go MUH HEALTH. MUH QUINOA, MUH SOY MILK, MUH PINK SALT FROM THE HIMALAYAN MOUTAINS, MUH WHOLE FOOD.

The fact that you're disgusted by fatso and therefore by yourself is an indicator. You're not also fat but you have emotional troubles and might be brain damaged. Meanwhile I will live a short orgasmic life feeding myself thousand of giga-ribs and funding the american economy with my endless hunger.

You're as bad as those "fat acceptance guy" you're just the other face of the coin. Be a pround mother fucker. Each time I do a step I move more weight than a fucking powerlifter. I'm big, I fat, I'm strong, people laugh at me, girl wont fuck with me and I don't give a fuck because I can gas New-York with a single fart. But in the end I'm the one getting the most burgers. Those people are miserable, they laugh their insecurity out, they don't get any burger and think they're STRONG WILLED. Ahahahahaha, what a fucked joke. Being strong willed is being a fat fuck and walking the fat walk talking the fat talk while everyone laugh and you're just here scratching your fat ass because you know that your mere existence is scary to them, they have so much fear they can't cope with, each time they gain some fat they experience mental breakdown but me... me each time I gain a pound is the proof I have outlived another innocent cow, pigs ot whatever. I'm the fattest. I get the burgers. GO on a diet shit head and experience the fear of meaning a weak willed shithead.

t. 900lbs fucker
>>
>>1611131
lose weight
>>
>>1611131
sorry for the typos and shit, I have big bonned fingers like I finger your mom and all the women in the vicinity get an orgasm. Each one of those bad boys is like a black cock and I have 5 of them on each hand, so big I can't even pop your eyes 'cause they're bigger than your fucking orbit you fucking manlets.
>>
>>1611085
I'm kind of the opposite. I want to be so massive obese that when I'm out walking, I need a couple of people following close behind me with folding chairs, so after taking about 20 to 30 steps, I have to have them slide the chairs under me so I can sit down for a few minutes to catch my breath.
To me, that is the most pleasant sensation ever. I love being soft, flabby, and weak, and feeling like my knees are going to buckle under my massive weight pressing down on my legs. I love feeling really heavy on my knees and my feet.
And I love, being such a fat-ass that I need to use a pair of tongs as a tissue paper holder in order to wipe my own butt, and I love having my lower belly hanging down over my shrunken penis making it physically impossible for me to have an erection or to engage in sex, and I love the sensation of my tiny shrunken penis and shrunken testicles being crushed under the weight of my massive belly. I love being impotent and unable to preform sexually, because to me, sex sounds too much like strenuous exercise, and I prefer to eat and sleep instead.
Also, I would love to become so big and fat that I have to struggle to squeeze my way through doorways in public buildings. Imagine the thrill and the pure joy as I struggle to squeeze my way through the front doorway of an All You Can Eat Buffet, and everyone there staring at me, and some people laughing at me, and some hollering, "Hey! What's the matter fat boy??? Can't get through the door!!!" and huffing and puffing, and breaking out in a sweat as I struggle to get through the door, and then, I make it, and I waddle toward a table to sit down with three chairs under my big fat ass, and I sit there smiling contentedly, patting myself on my huge soft round belly as the waitress take my order and brings my food and setting about 10 plates of food in front of me, and people staring and some looking on with disgust as I proceed to indulge myself to the maximum.
>>
>>1611143
If anybody were to make some unkind or insulting remarks, I would simply say that I love to eat, and being too fat to get through doorways doesn't bother me in the least, that I'm just naturally a big over-sized person, and that I am proud of my size.
>>
>>1611139
The world need obese people like me to fuel their motivation to remain /fit/. I'm a model. A standard. You define yourself AFTER ME. My existence = your motivation, so you'd better send me some burgers over there before I starve
>>
>>1611143
Flabby fist fellow fat fuck.
>>
>>1611131
>>1611143

>Absolutely worked into oblivion

but god damnit copy pasta or not that was fucking hilarious and one of the funniest things I've read on here, and for the record I can eat what ever I want now and not gain a fucking pound, I eat the shittiest most garbage food imaginable now and don't gain a pound, from pizza to ice cream and everything else it doesn't effect me thanks to my repaired metabolism, but I admire your efforts and devotion to hedonism, keep up the good work
>>
File: the_good_life.png (135KB, 507x568px) Image search: [Google]
the_good_life.png
135KB, 507x568px
>>1611162
>I admire your efforts and devotion to hedonism, keep up the good work
Thanks mate.
>>
>>1611162
The 2nd one came from Fat Man. He was kind of /sp/'s version of Chrischan during 2010. Pretty sure he's probably dead now from some fat related disease but he was a literal fat fetishist with all kinds of mental problems.

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Fat_Man
>>
>>1611187
Topkek that shit is so fucking detailed.
>>
File: 25288514.jpg (30KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
25288514.jpg
30KB, 640x360px
>>1611187
>That was back in 1969 when I was 17 years old.

>Soon afterward I had an emotional and mental breakdown and spent three weeks in a mental hospital where patients were often beaten including myself and one night I was raped by an older man.

—Fat Man on getting raped
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.