[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daddy Haitch also loves women's wrestling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: 2016-08-17_193629.png (34KB, 732x288px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-17_193629.png
34KB, 732x288px
>>
O really?
>>
>>1610534
>They seized an opportunity and changed the game forever.
>changed the game forever
>the game
>Triple H
W-what did they do to you, Trips?
>>
>>1610541
They turned him into a vanilla midget fetishist.
>>
BLINK TWICE IF YOU'RE BEING HELD HOSTAGE TRIPS
>>
>>1610534
>You gave them a chance

You did.

>they changed the game forever

You're pretending they did.

Fuck off with this.
>>
>Revolution
>veiled reference to brainwashing
>Hunter Hearst Helmsley

Is WWE doing a Symbionese Liberation Army angle with Trips in the Patty Hearst spot?
>>
>>1610561
They did change the game. Never before in the history of WWE has the women's division been taken more seriously. Even if the execution of it is often goofy, you can't deny the fact WWE actually values women as wrestlers for the first time in 40 years.
>>
>>1610576
>>>/wew/
>>
File: [tips gook fedora].jpg (16KB, 236x355px) Image search: [Google]
[tips gook fedora].jpg
16KB, 236x355px
>They did change the game. Never before in the history of WWE has the women's division been taken more seriously. Even if the execution of it is often goofy, you can't deny the fact WWE actually values women as wrestlers for the first time in 40 years.
>>
File: fedora_katana.jpg (75KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
fedora_katana.jpg
75KB, 500x375px
>They did change the game. Never before in the history of WWE has the women's division been taken more seriously. Even if the execution of it is often goofy, you can't deny the fact WWE actually values women as wrestlers for the first time in 40 years.
>>
File: tiptiptiptiptip.jpg (553KB, 1496x1432px) Image search: [Google]
tiptiptiptiptip.jpg
553KB, 1496x1432px
>>
File: BMJ hatpicture.jpg (19KB, 400x277px) Image search: [Google]
BMJ hatpicture.jpg
19KB, 400x277px
>>
>>1610576
WWE valued women as something that could draw money after they got worked by the Rousey Hype Train. They now know that women cannot draw money, but it would be a bad PR move for them to back down so soon.

In the end the viewers, not a single one of whom has tuned in to watch women pretend fight, are the losers.
>>
Never in my life have I felt an energy in the building like I did when womens wrestling changed the game. It was next level shit, like a mild psychotropic drug induced state. The women had complete unfettered control of the crowd the entire time, like some weird spazzy pro wrestling pied piper. It was amazing.

You just have to experience it for yourself in person, I cannot do it justice with words.
>>
>>1610578
>>1610579
>>1610582
>>1610583
>>1610594
>14 replies
>8 posters
A for effort.
>>
>>1610596
>only one (You)
>>
>>
>>1610616
How new are you? We've known this for months, he runs this board.
>>
Why is it so easy to work the nerds on /r9k/ ? I literally just make b8 threads and they literally give me 3 paragraph of shit I didn't even read, and they keep giving me more.
>>
>>1610534
When will this loser have sex? Fuck off ya big nosed kike. We don't want divashit. I hope Vince goes full Mr House and lives forever.
>>
>>1610616
>the worst shitposter on the board is a janny
welp, im outta here
>>
>>1610616
Because he's not a janitor and you're all worked as fuck
>>
>>1610634
Just filter his trips and stock phrases. /asp/ is fine once that autist is automatically hidden.
>>
>>1610647
The mod finds carter hilarious and refuses to take action against him
>>
>>1610652
Well in that case the mod literally killed the board and can suck my fat jewish cock
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.