[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck is his gimmick a cult leader if they keep breaking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: bray_wyatt__05062013rf-211.jpg (652KB, 2731x4096px) Image search: [Google]
bray_wyatt__05062013rf-211.jpg
652KB, 2731x4096px
Why the fuck is his gimmick a cult leader if they keep breaking up his cult
>>
>>1610371
Because Rowetty is a fucking jobber and he's resurrecting HarpGOAT
>>
>>1610371
His gimmick is "amateur cult leader".
>>
>>1610371
>cult leader
>never beats anyone and inducts others into his cult
why
>>
He will return at SS or at the SD after SS with Taker and Kane as his new family. Screencap dis.
>>
They took out Rowan from the Wyatt Family to try out a new monster tag team - Erick Rowan & Rhyno. Rowan is going to use one of his horned masks and the team is going to be called "The Ram and The Rhyno".

...but seriously, I think they did it just so they can get two Wyatt Family matches instead of just one. Everyone's going to remember Rowan as a Wyatt member, and this "separation" is most likely just a temporary angle to give Rowan more credibility as a competitor.
>>
>>1610371
Because the wyatts are stale. Bray and Rowan by themselves will be better
>>
>>1610371
>>1610371
>Why the fuck is his gimmick a cult leader
Isnt his gimmick just the head of a family of hillbillies with some magic powers?
>>
>>1611223
>>1611261

Remember what happened to Rowan last time they split the senpai?
>>
>>1611393
He had a decent stairs match with Beeg.
>>
>>1611423
Which he lost.
>>
>>1611197
cuz you dont beat people up to join cults, you spoon feed them stuff about hope and play into religion. bray cant work in wwe pg since people take religion seriously. just a random hillbilly from Louisiana at this point
>>
>>1611427
Yeah but he had his momments during his solo run.

They could also keep him heel.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.