[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts /asp/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: DEEEELETTTTTTTTEEEEEEEthis.jpg (143KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
DEEEELETTTTTTTTEEEEEEEthis.jpg
143KB, 1200x900px
Thoughts /asp/?
>>
>>1609925
That attire suits Jeff
>>
So are they all trying out for the new Crow movie?

I swear it's like group of edgy teens getting ready to larp Vampire: The Masquerade
>>
>>1609925
It's going to be Great.
>>
>fucking brother nero turned fully broken
>reby too
>vs the fucking decay

TNA GOAT
>>
Kek

Got video?
>>
>>1609938
It's a spoiler photo from the new set of tapings. Jeff will be full Brother Nero on Thursday's show. Decay coming into the picture was teased last episode, but I'd expect this showdown to happen next week at the earliest.
>>
>>1609925
Tna has now surpassed wwe. Shame considering they have insane talent.
>>
>>1609956
What talent besides AJ Styles,Y2J, Rusev and Big Match John?
>>
>>1609925
Fuck yes. TNA is getting good as fuck
>>
>>1609959
Ibushi (?), metalik, finn, seth, alberto, American alpha, the club, becky, KO, Romans getting there. That's just off the top of my head.

Wrestling is at a great place right now. The E isn't though.
>>
>>1609987
>Ibushi (?), metalik
Literally who?
>finn
Nobody cares about Fag Balor but MemeXT marks
> seth,
Tyler "Baby Dick" Black is a confirmed ratings killer
>alberto
Sadly, most people don't care about him
> American alpha
Literally whos? from MemeXT
>the club
Without AJ, normies don't care about team baldie
>becky
fedora.jpg
>KO
Normies don't care about EAT STEEN EAT
>Roman
Confirmed ratings killer
>>
>>1610034
Not the guy you're replying to, but it looks like you're saying that a talented worker would definitely be over in WWE. Is that really waht you think? Of the four guys that nobody would really disagree with in terms of talent, Y2J and BMJ have been over for ages, AJ Styles got over elsewhere, and Rusev seems to be over despite the booking and writing.
>>
>>1610034
He didn't say those people were over, he just said they were talented, which they are.
>>
>>1609925
>New Brood 2.0
BASED
>>
>broken reby

muh dik
>>
BASED IMPACT
>>
>>1609987

>Becky

I thought you morons had your own containment thread

>Wrestling is great right now

Actually weeping
>>
File: Trevor_Lee_-_71879254IOUP.jpg (45KB, 289x448px) Image search: [Google]
Trevor_Lee_-_71879254IOUP.jpg
45KB, 289x448px
Hardys are going to win the titles and put over their boys when it's time to stop being broken
>>
>>1610034
>KO
>Normies don't care about EAT STEEN EAT

Literally loud pop everytime his music hits even if he is a fucking full blown heel.
>>
So when did all this broken Matt stuff start? I kinda want to go back and watch all the madness unfold firsthand
>>
Goddamn based Broken Matt and based Billy are saving wrestling.
>>
When's TNA gonna get a new set? I think the giant titantron is dull as fuck.
>>
>>1613602
TNA's storylines are long. You could go back to last year to see Matt's descent from babyface Hardy Boy into the greasy Matt Hardy Brand before his "broken condition" was acquired. The medium build would mean going back to early April for the start of the feud and series of matches that broke Matt. Shortest possible probably means starting with Slammiversary or at least the Impact for the 21st of June that immediately follows it.
>>
>>1609925
>>1610738
>implying this isn't the Flock again
>>
>>1609925
Based Matt Hardy and based Billy saving wrestling
>>
>>1613627
well this is gonna be a long & wild ride then, thanks!
>>
>>1609925
I was going to ask what the belts were, but I see it's the tag belts. Based Broken Matt singlehandedly feuding with Decay.
>>1610748
>I thought you morons had your own containment thread
Carter's autism finally killed the last wrestling related general.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.