[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Based Corgan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

File: Billy-corgan.jpg (49KB, 697x697px) Image search: [Google]
Billy-corgan.jpg
49KB, 697x697px
On Facebook Billy Corgan just promised to make the most edgy wrestling company on TV.

Where were you when based Corgan saved wrestling?
>>
Based
>>
File: image.png (717KB, 800x2994px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
717KB, 800x2994px
>>1606903
Wat u mean?
>>
He wont even be able to save their continuously depleting ratings
>>
File: 1293848934.jpg (91KB, 506x319px) Image search: [Google]
1293848934.jpg
91KB, 506x319px
LET THE ODYSSEY OF WRESTLING BEGINNITH OF ITS RESURRECTION TO ZENITH IN ORBIT OF VENUS BETWIXT NEPTUNE TO THY KINGDOM OF MAGICK
>>
File: 1465489969788.gif (2MB, 350x259px) Image search: [Google]
1465489969788.gif
2MB, 350x259px
I wish him luck and want him to do well but without a total rebrand I don't see him turning it around.
>>
>>1606927
Dropping TNA for IMPACT WRESTLING is all it needs.
>>
>>1606933
Isn't that what they've pretty much already done, though?
>>
I USED TO BE A LITTLE BOOOOY
>>
Pitbull Corgan and Broken Matt literally going to save wrestling.
>>
>tfw corgan and broken matt will bring an attitude era in TNA
>tfw WWE will introduce LGBT friendly characters in their brand

Jesus Christ, Corgan is really saving wrestling
>>
He's already confirmed he's going to bring Russo back as head of creative.
>>
>>1606939
Yep.

Changing the name is not going to attract new viewers by itself. But it will let pundits talk about the fed without other people going "I'm sorry, it's called WHAT?"

Broken Matt is the undisputed high point of the wrestling industry in 2016. Way above Vince's attempt at creating cross-industry ebins with Lesnar in UFC.
>>
>>1606979
Based Corgan back at it again!
>>
He needs to get it back on spike tv
>>
Corgan + BBM + Spike = WWE kill

JUST DO IT CORGAN. JUST DO IT.

DO IT.
>>
>>1606979
based
>>
Impact is already appearing on Challenge TV in the UK now. It's begun.
>>
>>1606979
Russo is HIGHEST RATINGS OF ALL TIME. Get hype.
>>
>>1606984
They fear BASED Broken Matt. They punished le fat spooky man for going to Twatter war with him.

Vince is probably going to try and buy him out if he stays hot.
>>
>>1606979
based
>>
>>1606979
No, he didn't, r-right?
>>
Sounds good, hope they they fuck wwe up
>>
THE WORLD IS A VAMPIRE
>>
DESPITE ALL MY RAGE
>>
I'M JUST A
>>
MANLET STUCK IN A CAGE
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 320x320px
>>1606900
Is that a Matt Classic shirt? SIGN HIM, CORGAN. DO IT NOW.
>>
>>1607342
Jesus Christ, no.
>>
>>1606933
And, you know, being on a network people have actually heard of.
>>
>>1607273
Your meter is off.
>>
>>1606900
Wait, wait, wait.

He's going to take Tits'n Ass wrestling, rebranded as WHATCHA GONNA DO ft Total Nonstop Action, and re-rebrand it as Tits'n Ass wrestling?

I"m okay with this.
>>
>>1607273
Corgan is like 6' 3"...
>>
Corgan was a huge ECW fan and ECW original

This man might save the company and might push the envelope to make shit happen

Soon Billy Corgan and Paul Heyman will take over creative and future chariman of both respective companies.
>>
>>1606948
ALL ALONE IN MY SHELL
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (47KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
>>1607264
I AM STILL NOT NICHOLAS CAGE
>>
>edgy

Nope. Cuck off Corgan
>>
>>1609192
Fuck you, Corgan will save professional wrestling
>>
>>1606979
>no source
Not only is this bullshit, it's implausible. Corgan's main role at TNA has been developing characters and story lines, and he basically got that job as a replacement for Russo. And why was Russo replaced? Because he had taken a modestly successful company and almost killed them.

Honestly, Russo has more chance of getting rehired by WCW than he does at getting a job at TNA right now.
>>
If WWE is really gonna do these bullshit LGBT story lines, Billy Corgan really has the potential to steal some viewers.
>>
File: Orlando_Jordanx390.jpg (23KB, 390x285px) Image search: [Google]
Orlando_Jordanx390.jpg
23KB, 390x285px
>>1610194
producing an edgy product doesn't necessarly exclude having LGBT characters

pic sorta related
>>
>>1610208
Corgan isn't that actually stupid enough to do this. We will see how TNA will dug themselves out with Corgan running the ship.
>>
>>1606900
It was an interesting interview, though he was tired and jumped around a lot. He's definitely passionate about the product and the creative changes made under his watch have been positive ones.

He also promised more drones, so it looks like wrestling's most charismatic valet isn't going anywhere.
>>
>>1610655
He already talked about having LGBT storylines almost a year ago. He wants to do it to be edgy, but Steph wants to do it to be a SJW.
>>
>>1607273
6'4" you manlet. Potato niggers are tall.

>>1608119
He tried to buy ECW back then when he only had like $20 million to his name.

>>1606979
No he didn't and he never will. He dislikes Russo and only wants to work Heyman.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.