[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Triple H proud of his two sons?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: 2016-08-16_231601.png (914KB, 753x834px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-16_231601.png
914KB, 753x834px
>>
>that audience
didn't realize wrestling attracts this many spics and niggers, especially those who can afford tickets
>>
>>1606642
It's Texas
>>
Wait Seth isn't really that much taller than Finn.
>>
>>1606654
If anything he's taller by a larger margin. Finn's almost equal to him, there.
>>
>>1606642
niggers were a big part of Attitude era. Infact 70% of Rock's fanabse in the AE were niggers. White people typically gravitated towards Austin and even Triple H.
>>
>>1606635
This is the FUTURE haitch has in store for WWE??
>>
>>1606642
America is less than half white.
>>
File: State Of Sombra's Career.png (60KB, 154x198px) Image search: [Google]
State Of Sombra's Career.png
60KB, 154x198px
>>1606635
PAUL
APOLOGIZE
APOLOGIZE NOW
I WANT JHON BACK
>>
>keeps talking about being a king
>comes out in blackface

This Egyptian gimmick is really cutting-edge.
>>
>>1606641
Asuka means Tomorrow, when her theme song says "I am Future", it means literally.
>>
>>1606642
welcome to corpus retard
>>
>>1606759
I don't live in your shitty country, so sorry for not knowing its exact demographics.
>>
>>1606635
Why did they bring in "demon" Finn in the go home show of Raw? Especially with such a shit audience? I get that they wanted to let the fans that don't watch NXT know what they'll get if they pay for summerslam but holy shit have a Finn video package showing his matches in NXt where he's painted up. Save the entrance for the PPV
>>
>>1606775
why are foreigners so angry?
>>
>black, edgy writing on him like he's a goth teenager who gets swirlied at school

Can somebody please just end this 35 year old autistic manchild's wrestling career and make him and No Way Jose dance together for a year until they both just get fired and fuck off holy shit
>>
>>1606668
shouldhavegonetoluchaunderground.jpg
>>
>>1606829
He actually shouldn't have. He's an excellent fit for the WWE to be a big ethnic athletic babyface. I could see him being a world champ on SD.
They just shouldn't have botched the absolute fuck out of his debut in every way.
>>
File: JOSE GOAT.png (1MB, 1239x685px)
JOSE GOAT.png
1MB, 1239x685px
>>1606815
Hey fuck off faggot don't bring the savior of sports entertainment into this.
>>
>>1606642
>whitey triggered by alpha ethnicites

62% white is the us white boi, only a matter of time till we take over puto
>>
more like triple autism
>>
>that writing all over him
Jeez that's silly.
>>
>>1607227
take over to make the US as shitty as Mexico (or Africa or whereever you or your family comes from)?
>>
>>1606807
Because they don't live in America.
>>
>>1606635
Oh, it's real alright.
Those RECORD LOW RATINGS are very real.
>>
>>1606853
what'd they do wrong?
>>
>>1607481
Debuted him against a really over lowcard jobber that fans got behind organically.
They took the jobber's side against the arguable top 10 on the planet talent because Full Sail.
Been fucked since.
>>
>>1606635
HHH was never a draw and now his no-draw creations are center stage.
Well fuck you HHH, and fuck your stupid power tripping little pig of a wife.
I can't stand this boring aimless product any more.
I'm going back to only watching Royal Rumbles and maybe Manias.
Fuck.
>>
>>1607568
He drew tons of money, ppv buys went up with him in the main event and he sold out house shows like crazy.

Even during his reign of terror he didn't bury anyone good.
>>
>>1606660
Lmaooo. Wtf are you smokin? Everyone loved the rock.
>>
This based Haitch shit has to stop. He's as big a mark for the body builders and male models as Vince is. Regal tells him who to throw money at and sign and he does just that.
>>
>>1606654
seth is 6'1" but always wears heels in backstage or inring sgments
>>
>>1606635
>A+ player
yes very much so, PPV seth delivered until he got injured and he was the MAN
>balor
on NXT yes, on the main roster not so much, his weaknesses are being exposed hard.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.