[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>7 more of these matches why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

>7 more of these matches
why
>>
i think it could be pretty good if each match is different

make match 7 a ladder match with title contract on the line
>>
>>1606229
Best-Of series are awesome, and I'm generally behind them. But this is so played out and has no hype.
I'd have liked Cesaro vs Sami. That would've shone a light on the competitive and motivated character he had down in NXT.
And the matches would've been consistent show-stealers.
>>
>>1606229
So they don't have to think of anything actually creative for one segment for each of the next 7 weeks.
>>
What else are those two euros gonna do lol
>>
>>1606229

So Roman has a ready-made challenger to his freshly defended US Title.
>>
>>1606229
Easiest thing to do is give them a 2 out of 3 falls match this weekend to make it less grueling.
>>
>>1606480
They should've given them a different stip each fall, to be conclusive as to who's the best competitor.
>Standard fall
>No DQ
>Last Man Standing

Would've been a four star match because they're both legit great workers.
>>
>>1606230
Better yet.

Loser gets drafted to SD (Cesaro loses).
>>
>>1606492
That makes SD look bad.
You could involve SD in another way, that has Cesaro wind up there.
Say, winner gets their choice of brand, and Cesaro chooses SD because he doesn't like Steph.
>>
>>1606510
Would had worked if it they werent pushing the narrative that Cesaro wants to stay on whatever brand Sheamus is to deal with him so the only way for him to change brands is agaisnt their will.

It doesnt make SD look bad given they are pushing Dolph who is a guy that had far less credibility than anyone in the roster for years.
>>
>>1606514
>It doesnt make SD look bad given they are pushing Dolph who is a guy that had far less credibility than anyone in the roster for years.

That's hyperbolic as fuck. And I'm not even adverse to their pushing Dolph, considering he's getting the consistent reactions to warrant it.
Credibility comes and goes as they see fit. They're actually doing something with a talent that people are responding positively to. That's more important.
>>
>>1606515
Im not dissing Dolph. Its actually great to see him get build again.

Im just saying that accepting a guy that has lost a feud doesnt make your brand look bad.

When Kane lost his feud to Umaga and was drafted to SD he was still considered a great addition.
>>
>>1606521
Fair enough, but I think they should avoid stuff like that, considering it's still a matter of weeks into it. People are very tentative about it, anyway. I think giving them any ammo to say "B-Show's taking Raw's scraps" or the likes would be a foot misplaced.
If they wanted to be actually interesting, have Cesaro/Sheamus get really heated, to the point where they keep spilling over backstage. Then they have a "loser leaves Raw" match.
That way it's not like SD is accepting Raw's failures. It's just necessary because they wouldn't stop attacking eachother.
Which is what should have happened with Sami/KO to begin with.
>>
>>1606529
I guess that could work however i dont see WWE going that way.

Plus i think if Sheamus gets a dirty finish they could draft Cesaro witouth the show feeling B.
>>
>autist smarks complain about FLIPPY MANLETS
>pissed off two heavyweights will fight atleast 7 times
>>
>>1606230
>>1606492
>>1606510
>>1606514
>>1606515
>>1606521
>>1606529
>>1606542
Get a room, have sex, gb2reddit
>>
File: RING THE BELL.jpg (14KB, 350x198px) Image search: [Google]
RING THE BELL.jpg
14KB, 350x198px
>not giving the winner a "unique opportunity"
>>
>>1607622
this. whats the point of having 7 fucking matches if you don't win shit over it?
>>
>>1606229
As a man with adhd and hates repetition with a passion, this is like the worst thing in wrestling.
>>
>>1606482
you're thinking of a three stages of hell match
>>
>>1607611
>smarks complain about FLIPPY MANLETS
Anti-smarks
>>
>>1607622
Why does WWE never offer cash rewards to make a big feud or event ? That's instant motivation for the wrestlers to care or be all edgy by being "above the money" while screwing someone else out of it
>>
they should have done this 2 years ago when neither guy was doing shit and had a random 2 month feud
>>
>>1609691
the last time was probably in 2003 when triple h was going to pay out for whoever look out goldberg. was pretty fun at the time.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.