[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 002700_68767.jpg (38KB, 604x340px) Image search: [Google]
002700_68767.jpg
38KB, 604x340px
Reminder.
>>
BASED
>>
>>1605687
DIE ROCKY DIE
>>
>>1605691
ebin
>>
>>1605687
Dewey is a pussy. Vin Diesel butt fucked him.
>>
>>1606630
It has been proven that Vin is candy ass, even the other actors sided with Rocky.

Vin is a cuck,
>>
>>1606751
Reports were that much of the cast were upset with Dewey.
>>
>>1606754
It was actually with Rocky.

Seems like Paul dead messed Vin too much that he was late for sets and affected the mocie production.
>>
>>1605687
Reminder of what? That Rock comes in once a year to promote something and shits on current talent that needs a push.
>>
>>1605687
why rely so consistently on the nostalgia value of the attitude era, but not actually replicate it on the show?

or: can you imagine roman fucking reigns having a poontang pie shirt?
>>
>>1606780
Isn't it great to get shitty cheap pops though ?
>>
>>1606780
He was based that night.

Those guys cosplaying as Hogan and Macho Man were moved to other side of the arena because WWE didnt want the cameras to shoot them but Rocky said fuck it and went to talk to them.

I bet Vince got completely BTFO but since the Rock is a mega draw he couldnt do anything but swallow his pride.

Fucking based.
>>
>>1605687
brahma BULL
>>
>>1605687
BRAHMAED
>>
>>1605687
That all of that was cringe and is yet another example why Dwayne should just permanently fuck off.
>>
>>1606787
I would like him a lot more
>>
>>1606811
No thats wasting my tv time and doing thing that would get the full timers depushed, fined fired or all three.
So no also those guys were fucking morons.
Its one thing to do silly shitin the crowd.
Its another to try to make a name for yourself by standing up like an ass clown disrespecting the action in the ring.
I watch to see the wrestlers not some drunk faggot dressed as macho man stand up and make an ass of himself.
Hell if i was in charge that night they wouldve been kicked out.
Fuck you you're the worst kind of fan.
>>
>>1606895
>I watch to see the wrestlers
You saw Beeg and Rusev get cucked. You got what you wanted.

If you were in charge you would had killed the company if you think not getting the hottest hollywood actor appear on your show.

Get a clue.
>>
>>1606898
Yea cause kicking out three fans and not utilitizing someone who is never there would kill the company.
If the rock is so important to the company why does the company still stand when hes not there.
Isnt it funny thay we've never seen rockys true drawing power in the 2010s.
All he shows up for is shows that are going to be ratings sucesses no matter what and he only shows up now during wrestlemania season.
Why not have the rock show up against the olympics? Or monday night football.
Or how about this.
The 4th of july episode of raw or smackdown the one with really bad ratings i bet he wouldve made those ratings sky rocket.
Get the fuck over yourself you have your head so far up rockys ass the only thing blocking you from going any further is the rocks own head
>>
>>1606898
The rock is the flavor of tbe next two years hes gonna be 50 soon going through a mid life crisis.
Tom hardy
Benedict cumbersome
Chris pratt
These are some of hollywoods biggest stars and they have many years ahead kf them. We'll be watching these 20 year olds and 30 year olds for years to come.
Not grandma maivia though.
Hes the zack Galifianakis of action movies right now.
Its only a matter of time before hollywood grows bored of him and utilitize batista more
>>
>>1606908
Holy fuck there are no words to describe how big of a moron this guy is
>>
>>1606919
>rock is getting too old
>utilitize batista more

Batista is older than the Rock you colossal idiot
>>
File: 2vipcaa.jpg (196KB, 1584x691px) Image search: [Google]
2vipcaa.jpg
196KB, 1584x691px
>>1606908
>Isnt it funny thay we've never seen rockys true drawing power in the 2010s.

What in the fuck are you smoking?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.