[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>A few years earlier, in 2010, we had a live event in a little

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: jericho-punk-1.jpg (51KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
jericho-punk-1.jpg
51KB, 642x361px
>A few years earlier, in 2010, we had a live event in a little barn of a building in Amarillo, Texas, on the same day Canada was playing for the Olympic gold medal in hockey against the United States.
>The afternoon’s match was Punk and me vs. Morrison and Edge, and since we were all familiar with each other’s styles, we agreed to call the match in the ring and not get together beforehand so that Edge and I could watch the game. .
>Punk started the match and did a few spots with Morrison and then Edge. I stood on the apron waiting for the tag, but he kept ignoring me. He stopped Edge and started getting heat on him but still didn’t tag me in. I started getting hip to the fact that he planned on working the whole match himself.
>I stood on the apron watching him do all the work and munched some popcorn from a ringside fan, until Morrison finally got the hot tag and pinned him. I wasn’t selling it outwardly, but inside I was fucking pissed, especially when a fan hit me in the back of the head with an empty Pepsi can as I walked to the back.
>I called the four of us into the trainer’s room after the match and asked Punk what his problem was. He opened up instantly and admitted he felt Edge and I had been unprofessional in watching the hockey game instead of putting together the match beforehand.
>I wasn’t having any of it and exploded right back, “You can’t call a match in the ring? I don’t need to explain myself to anybody in this arena, never mind you. And you wanna talk about unprofessional? If ONE person out there bought a ticket to see me, you just took that away from them. If you had a problem with me watching the game, you should’ve said something back here, not in the ring. What you did out there was fucking unprofessional!”
>We agreed to disagree but to this day I still feel he was out of line,
>>
CM Punk is bitch.
>>
did canada win that furpuck game maybe punk was upset about that
>>
and of course as soon as his Blackhawks became good, this is all Phil cared about.
>>
It seems to be a recurring theme with Phil stories that he always acts passive aggressive.

Like when HHH asked if he had any problems and he said "No" then started crying like a bitch and talked shit behind his back.
>>
Punk's whole life at this point is just one big, self-negating fuck up.
>>
>>1602221
Good on Punk. Canadians can fuck off with their ice-stick
>>
Based Phil
>>
>>1602233
all Phil hating memes aside, the guy has always seemed like someone that was difficult to work with and a big diva backstage
>>
CM Punk is a whiny hypocrite.

I can't wait to see him get destroyed in the Octagon and I wouldn't be surprised to see a bunch of WWE guys in the audience laughing their asses off as Punk is pummeled to death.
>>
>>1602239
But Phil is a """""lifetime"""" hockey fan
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.