[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WCPW Episode 6 Game Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: wcpw-black.jpg (24KB, 577x577px) Image search: [Google]
wcpw-black.jpg
24KB, 577x577px
6th episode is starting on Youtube right now. Come watch as Damien Sandow gets paid for putting in a total of less than an hour or so screentime for a promotion before fucking off to TNA.
>>
cringe
>>
Some people unironically think current WWE is in any way superior to this youtube federation.
>>
Sorry Adam. I'd rather watch a promotion that has a belt that's bigger than my watch.
>>
I could watch El Ligero sell all day.
>>
That was a fast count
>>
>>1601878
Fastcount seems to be the standard for them at this point. That was a very NGW-esque match anyway.
>>
They seem to fast count the finish a lot. Hopefully they fix that soon.
>>
So, is Adam just going to go full Kevin Nash on us now? Go ahead and keep booking yourself as the top guy, and see how it goes for you.
>>
That WCPW t-shirt Sandow is wearing looks fucking awful. Not the design, the quality.

On another note, this shit is written for edgy YouTube 15 year olds. The crowd is annoying as fuck as well.
>>
File: 960.jpg (58KB, 960x620px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
58KB, 960x620px
>>1601909
Yeah I mean putting yourself over as the top guy has never worked for anyone partly in charge of the company, right.

He's the heel manager/heel authority figure and him getting promos to establish that isn't the end of the world. Their crowd is extremely likely to cheer even heels if they're entertaining wrestlers, so having a manager/stable that wrestlers can associate with to get heel heat going is pretty decent.
>>
>>1601939
Haitch never booked himself to over. He just married the boss' daughter and sucked up to her Dad a lot.

You're actually comparing Adam fucking Blampied with Triple H. The state of these WCPW marks.
>>
>watching smark culture
>>
The WC guys fucking suck at in-ring and on-mic work. They should book it behind the scenes, and then hype it on their YT videos.
>>
Blampiedo going bald.
>>
>>1601958
You can compare him to Vince or Steph if you want. It's just Heel Authority to give wrestlers instant heat if they are in bed with them. Hell, call it Vickie Guerrero if you want.
>>
>it's a "we will never put the strap on this guy because he's too over" episode

Wow, they really do take their cues from WWE.
>>
JR and Jim Cornette confirmed for WCPW.

No joke, how do I get a job working for this GOATfed?
>>
Grado for Universal Champion
>>
Kirby's pretty great. Puts on nice comedy matches every week
>>
>>1602085
Which is fine for three weeks, but fucking tedious after too long. It gets Colt Cabana-old so fast.

Shame, because Kirby is obviously one of the most technically proficient guys on the roster.
>>
>>1602085
More people need to call him Jigglypuff.
>>
Why is Primate's valet taller than him?

Shouldn't she do the "WWE pundit leg-spread" to appear shorter than him? She is not selling his monster height at all.
>>
>>1602119
You don't have to be really tall to be a monster heel
>>
this whole show is cringe even the britfags copy nxt croud.
>>
>>1602145
have to be big enough to not look like a hobbit when stood next to a little girl.
>>
>>1602159
Only the crowd and the What Culture vloggers are cringe.

The rest is better than Meek Mahon's recent offerings.
>>
>another fast count
STOP IT
>>
>>1602212
>getting worked this bad
>>
>>1602173
Hi Adam
>>
>>1602228
why would Adam Blompaedo call himself one of the worst parts of the show, idiot?
>>
>>1602249
>getting worked this hard
>>
>>1602251
you're using that phrase incorrectly within this context.
>>
WTF GRADO DIDN'T EVEN COME OUT TO MADONNA, FUCK THIS SHITTY SHOW, ALL I WANTED TO SEE WAS GRADO COME OUT TO LIKE A PRAYER. I HAD MY SPEAKER SYSTEM ON FULL BLAST, MY SHIRT OFF AND I WAS READY START SINGING ALONG IN MY LIVING ROOM.

FUCK YOU BLAMPIED
FUCK YOU PACITTI
FUCK YOU JACK THE BLOWJOBBER
AND FUCK YOU GRADO
>>
>>1602256
>still replying to a light-hearted joke
Settle down little guy
>>
>>1601818
grado was fucking great taht fucker has talent
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.