[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know Randy Based Orton is gonna win right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: aE05E[1].jpg (159KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
aE05E[1].jpg
159KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>1600761
Yes.
>>
>>1600761
Does anyone even care?
>>
>>1600766
No.
>>
>>1600761
It'll end in a DQ or stalemate
>>
>>1600761
Goldberg will spear Lesnar and make Orton win
screencap this
>>
Goldberg is coming back to BTFO the manlets
>>
Goldberg is going to appear
>>
File: 1470186849917.jpg (36KB, 600x487px) Image search: [Google]
1470186849917.jpg
36KB, 600x487px
>Blandy Boreton
>Based
>>
If Goldberg was appearing they'd advertise him for the show you fucking retards.

That's because he's an actual draw, but I forgive you for forgetting what that looks like.
>>
>>1600761
Its probable.

They will use Brock win to push the agenda that a WWE wrestler can compete agaisnt the best of UFC.

>>1600766
Yes.

Brock and Randy are literally carrying SS.

>>1602047
>2016
>Unironically not marking for based Orton.

>>1602051
Was Taker advertised for SS?
>>
>>1602051
>If Goldberg was appearing they'd advertise him for the show you fucking retards.
Nah, he's the "oh shit" moment
>>
>>1602057
>Brock and Randy are literally carrying SS.
Then it's doomed, how did it get this bad?
>>
>>1600761
the lack of buildup for this and everything else is shaping this up to be a boring fucking SS. the only proper program thats been built is dolph vs dean and i could give a shit about either of them. Dolph lost his hotness a million years ago.

Youd think with all the room made after the draft creative could make something and build up some guys.. but no. Same 50/50 garbage storytelling and so on. All those baby boomers need to be fired or drop dead.
>>
>>1602203

Only Conor can save the company now
>>
>>1600761

Any official word on why they keep reusing old Lesnar shots in all promo material? Really looks shit.

I swear it's because WWE is too tight to pay his photoshoot booking fee.
>>
>>1602142
We dont know how it will be.

Maybe Randy and Lesnar can pull a Lesnar vs Punk.
>>
I hope he does but I doubt it
>>
>>1602203
Nah Dolph vs Dean have been built pretty well.

Dolph has finally become interesting again.
>>
>>1602489
thats what i was saying. Its the only feud built properly. But me personally cant bring myself to give a shit.

Good for Dolph though. He deserves it.
>>
>>1600766
Begging you to have sex.
>>
>>1602203
The shitty build up doesn't bother me, WM31 had a shitty build also and it turned out to be one of the better Manias the past 5 years. I think SS this year will have alot of surprises
>>
>>1602533
the only good part of mania 31 was the very end and the IC ladder match. That spot where ambrose died on the ladder when harper powerbombed him was great.
>>
>>1602552
Orton vs Seth was good
The IC Ladder match was good
Honda and the Rock segment was good
HHH vs Sting was better than I thought it was going to be
Bray vs Taker was good squash match for Taker
The end was great

It was a overall 7/10 show which was way better than what the shitty build wanted it to be
>>
>>1600761
>Suplex, suplex, supex
>Headlock, headlock, headlock
>F5 into a RKO
>Brock kicks out
>Ref bump
>Goldberg spear
>Randy wins.
How likely is this going to happen?
>>
>>1602642
add draping DDT and snap scoop powerslam and yeah you got it
>>
i dunno. the other boy looks way bigger than your boy and aint no boy throwin around another boy who bigger than him
>>
>>1602051
Kys retard
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.