[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously, no memeing, who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 3

File: phillip.png (483KB, 596x420px) Image search: [Google]
phillip.png
483KB, 596x420px
>>
I cant choose between the two sides. Phil came off like a butthurt baby in the podcast but i cant disagree with any of his points on HHH
>>
>>1600560
Heem Punko is too entitled, but has validity to his claims.
Haitch has always been a prodigal cunt and, at Punk's peak heat in 2011, went over him unforgivably.
Trips was really obnoxious during this time period, too. Getting wins over Lesnar and shit.
>>
>>1600560
They're both equally wrong. The difference is one is going to be in charge of WWE for the next 30 years while the other will have a few UFC fights then come grovelling back.
>>
>>1600597
Lol no way

Phil is the one guy who never did go back. He's got 10 mil in the bank, hot wife, and a stronger will than anyone in history
>>
>>1600619
Well yeah. He never did go back because he got his UFC deal only a few months down the line. When he has a few fights, he'll be too old and call it quits. Eventually he'll come back.
>>
>>1600560
CM Brookes was in the wrong for crying like a bitch, any credibility to his argument went out the window after that onslaught of childish moaning.
>>
Triple H tried to get Punk fired a long time before he became successful in WWE, he and HBK also buried Punk during a match backstage once according to a former writer or something like that (they were probably laughing about his sloppy wrestling).

So Triple H started and Punk was just reacting.
>>
>>1600619
I can see Phil going back, but can't see Haitch bringing him back after the shit he's talked. I think Haitch is more spiteful and less moved by money than Vince.

I guess it depends how long Vince lives.
>>
>>1600619
>Phil is the one guy who never did go back

>speaking retrospectively two fresh years after his departure
>>
>>1600622
No he won't. He's never going to go back to work for Haitch.
>>
>>1600570
>Punk's peak heat in 2011

Only neckbeards liked Punk in 2011. He didn't become a true draw until 2012 and his 434 day title reign. The Triple H loss had no effect on his career.
>>
>>1600679
His peak of over was 2011.
>>
I look at it this way:

There's like 30+ former wrestlers suing the WWE right now over concussions and damage related to that, the WWE will take it to court confident that they'll win.

But when Punk sued them they went for the settlement to avoid taking it to court, implicitly admiting they were in the wrong.
>>
>>1600680

Lel, no it wasn't ya retard.

Check ratings. Check buyrates. Check any metric you want. He barely moved the needle in 2011 and peaked in fall 2012.

Bitching about backstage politics doesn't draw. Great wrestlers having epic title reigns does draw.
>>
>>1600692
I don't know what you're trying to accomplish. He was most over with fans in 2011.
>>
>people still fucking reply to carters awful shitposting
>>
phil looks like a child in this pic
>>
>>1600693

He was most over with hardcore fans then, but with the overall fanbase he wasn't big until 2012.
>>
>>1600705
But you're wrong, and I don't care.
>>
>>1600692
>Bitching about backstage politics doesn't draw. Great wrestlers having epic title reigns does draw.

That's what he was bitching about. During his title run he barely main vented PPVs. It was the year that they decided to bring back people and start having matches that were more important than the WWE title.
>>
>>1600690
this
if they fork out the cash its because they know they fucked up
>>
CM Punk is a self entitled little bitch. He had so many opportunities in the WWE and the nerve to whine about it.

Watch him loose his UFC debut and come crawling back to the WWE begging Haitch for his job back.
>>
File: 1404583745579.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1404583745579.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>he thinks Punk will ever go crawling back to wrestling
>>
>>1600560
CM Phil for thinking he could actually main event WrestleMania.
>>
>>1600560
Punk was an ass who walked out on the comoany because he was butthurt.
However, HHH never liked the guy and probably fucked with him because he could (he has a history of punishing guys he doesn't like)
Bith were in the wrong, and acted like children.
>>
>>1600570
>HHH is the last guy to beat Brock clean
>Brock needed Heyman and a sledgehammer to beat HHH in the rematch

Wew, lad.
>>
>>1600638
>Angle wanted to come back a few years ago
>had talks with HHH on returning
>HHH offered him a full time deal
>knew Angle couldn't work a full time schedule
>Angle refused then resigned with TNA

Underhanded way to tell Kurt to fuck off. No clue why he even had meetings with Angle just to fuck with him like that.
>>
you marks are something else for thinking Punk is going to come back like all the other clowns
>>
>>1600835
Punk will fail in UFC. But he isn't the type of guy who would come back to wwe. He will be like Warrior and won't be back for like 20+ years. And when he's old may patch things up.
>>
>>1600846
>Miz main evented Mania
>>
Punk comes across as a whiny bitch, but I believe H is in the wrong and Punk was not the first guy, and will not be the last, to get screwed by Triple H.
At this point, I think I'd rather have Kevin Dunn take control of WWE. He's gonna crash it to the ground, but we might at least get a wrestling renaissance with all the smaller companies like TNA or Ring of Honor competing to get the top dog spot, unlike Triple H keeping WWE mediocre and make it all about him. He'll never be a good, dedicated boss like Vince has been. He wont kiss Rikishi's ass as the boss. He'll never get hit with a piss pan in a hospital gown as the boss. He'll never ridicule himself to get the other guy over as the boss.
>>
triple h is going to main event wrestlemania for 10 more years

hes the guy you keep strong. going over sting and lesnar was the right move
>>
>>1600909
HHH is almost 50.
He isn't.....or shouldn't be doing 10 Maina's let alone main eventing.
>>
>>1600933
He's the 5th biggest draw ever (per Wrestling Observer). He will be main eventing for a long time kid
>>
>>1600937
Most people he faced were the bigger draw.
Tagging with Austin
Tagging with/Against Micheals
Against Booker T
Against Brock
Against Steiner
>>
Big Show

That motherfucker knows what he did.
>>
>>1600946
Austin was a shitter who didnt draw after 2001
HBK is the original record low jasethy
Booker was never a B+ player let alone HHH level
Brock is part time
Steiner never drew a motherfucking nickel

18+
>>
>>1600560
They're both wrong, and they're whiny, petty, over entitled fucking cunt bags, HHH thought he got the last laugh by firing Punk on his wedding day until Punk went on that podcast and buried the fuck out of every one they were both equally wrong, and absolutely no one won in the end with that whole situation
>>
both lad
>>
>>1600562
Pretty much this.

Total clash of two huge egos, and both were in the wrong to some degree. HHH only ever wanted to put himself in high profile angles, but at the same time Punk was the proverbial baby throwing his toys out of the pram every time he didn't get things the exact way he wanted.
>>
Phil wanted to be Paul so much.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hcKjU2Y3YI

Maybe I'm just a mark, but this promo makes me doubt the 'big bad HHH was out to get Punk narrative'.

HHH doesn't look or spiteful or angry, or anything that resembles a person with a personal grudge. He just looks bemused by Punk's infantile, self-pitying ramblings. He just looks like an experienced manager trying to deal with a difficult, young employee as best he can.

Honestly, anyone sympathised with Punk more in this promo needs to grow the fuck up.
>>
>>1600997
If his daughters were 10 years older Phil would have become Paul
>>
>>1601006
>Reading anything into worked promos

Yes. You are a mark.
>>
>>1601006
It's a fucking promo you mark. Haitch is a good actor
>>
>>1601006
That promo pretty much shows exactly why Punk was in the right. HHH was meant to be playing the heel, to a younger, up and coming face who was white hot. And look how he did it.

There has never been more of a self-mark than HHH.
>>
>>1601006
If it were Vince in this situation he'd be doing everything in his power to put Phil over. But since it's Haitch, he's only interested in getting himself over.
>>
Punk. Way too entitled. People would kill for HALF the shit he got. He made it seem like he was Zach Ryder. And not to mention he is the reason the company is fucking in the toilet by giving smarks a voice.
>>
>>1600619
>>1600676
m8, once they start offering up shit like the HoF, that Mania main event he always wanted and just an absolute truckload of cash, I think Punk's pride will start to take a backseat.

Not saying that they'll definitely offer that stuff. I'm just saying that if WWE wants him back, they have the means to get him to listen.
>>
>>1601042
He wanted to make the company as a whole do better, it wasn't about himself.

So many fucking marks confuse his on screen character with the actual guy playing him.
>>
>>1601093
If Punk wants to come back WWE would take him back with open arms. HOF is fake as fuck, I doubt he will ever be a bigger star than he was after Gall wrecks him so the Mania Main Event isn't happening. But if he wants to come back for a few million a year Vince would gladly sign him.
>>
It's pretty hard not to sympathize with Punk after hearing that shit about his health. It sounds like he got really, really fucked up.
>>
>>1601093
The only way they're gonna get him back at this point is with a part-time deal ala Brock for big money and limited dates, a guaranteed RoyalRumble&Maniamainevent win, choosing when and to who he drops the title to, and a tour bus as bonus.

I don't see them ever giving all that to him.
>>
>>1601148
Well he kinda has to draw a dime before they offer him that
>>
>>1600951
>this entire post

Have memes gone too far?
>>
>>1601148
Really? 'Cause I can. Punk's worth a lot of money.

Just, y'know, don't do it like Batista again, 'cause people would hate that shit.
>>
>>1600896
>He'll never ridicule himself to get the other guy over as the boss.
He kidn fo did for Roman given he looked weak as fuck during the last backstage brawl.
>>
>>1601114
It's not the first time bullshit like that has happened.

Hardcore Holly nearly lost an arm due to an untreated straph infection, if Emma hadn't gone out of her way to see another doctor her ruptured disc would have gotten even worse, and that's just the cases we know of.
>>
Tbh Trips is probably a dick but Punk made the mistake of thinking Trips was one of the boys when he was actually his boss.
>>
>>1600937
Being a big draw during the attitude era means fuck all. Unless your name is Austin or Rock, you are just riding their success and ticket sales.

HHH is just going to ruin everything once Vince is dead.

Be in his corner all you like, your going to regret it.

(I also ain't a fan of CM Punk at all, but HHH is a scumbag)
>>
File: 1469943951475.png (231KB, 643x537px) Image search: [Google]
1469943951475.png
231KB, 643x537px
>>1601102
>it wasn't about himself
>>
>>1600951
>Booker was never a B+ player let alone HHH level
B+ is HHH level
>>
>>1600560
Vince.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.