[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which wrestler is the most miserable?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: Kenny Patera.png (832KB, 938x622px) Image search: [Google]
Kenny Patera.png
832KB, 938x622px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSU5Cn79-sQ
>>
It has to be Virgil, no doubt.
>>
Reigns apologizing on twitter after they busted him has to be one of the most pathetic things done in this business
>>
>>1600445
That was pathetic, but if you think that even gleans the scope of the truly pathetic shit that has gone on in wrestling as a whole, your hate-boner is sucking blood from your brain.
>>
>>1600441
I don't know, he seems to have fun.
>>
>>1600435
Bret
>>
I'd say Bob Holly would be high up there. Always struck me as a miserable cunt
>>
Dynamite Kid
>>
File: B3fRWM-CEAAxcMZ.jpg (81KB, 551x1024px) Image search: [Google]
B3fRWM-CEAAxcMZ.jpg
81KB, 551x1024px
>>1600485
>>
>>1600599
Exactly. His smile looks so anguished it like he's trying to piss gallstones
>>
Ole anderson
>>
>>1600625
THERE IS NO NWA N E MORE
>>
>>1600435
Shane Douglas and Jeff Jarrett are equally salty
>>
>>1600435
Oh,poor Ken.
>>
>>1600435
>Being this socially stunted that he can't read 'miserable' for someone being pissed that they are being asked shit and unprepared questions by CONFIRMED FAG PEDO and GIGA-KIKE in Rob Feinstein
>>
File: tumblr_m0da84ejdT1r4xd8no1_250.jpg (20KB, 157x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m0da84ejdT1r4xd8no1_250.jpg
20KB, 157x300px
>>1600740

He's such a Fun Athletic Guy!
>>
>>1600485
Read his book. He says he's the happiest he's ever been in his life since retiring from wrestling.
>>
>>1600740
The interviewer was Gabe Sapolsky, dummy.
>>
CM Punk
>>
>>1600435
It's Ole
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ezLXJ7r3rI8
>>
>>1600441

Ole
Bret
DK is insane but not because of the business, just hecause he's insane
Shane
Cornette
>>
>>1601718
>CONFIRMED FAG PEDO and GIGA-KIKE

Patera is the greatest heavyweight lifter of the last 50 years and proud Aryan. He hates jews
>>
>>1601805
>>Being this socially stunted that he can't read 'miserable' for someone being pissed that they are being asked shit and unprepared questions by CONFIRMED FAG PEDO and GIGA-KIKE in Rob Feinstein

Ole is probably the most underrated wrestler/booker/mind within the buisiness, especially by fans. The only people that give him shit are fuckers he has written off because they're cunts. I.e. Flair, who 'borrowed' money from Ole before fleeing into the night - likely naked with small pecker dangling.
>>
>>1600625
Ole Anderson.

i agree. This miserable son of a bitch reminds me of bill waterson and hideaki anno, and miyazaki trying to stay relevant after a world has forgotten or no longer cares who they were.
>>
>>1602325
go to bed ole.
>>
>>1600652
Double J kinda brings it on himself though.
>>
>>1602325
>being this socially stunted that he can't tell that someone's just a cunt
No one doubts his talent he's still a miserable asshole
>>
>>1602314
Sapolsky is gay?
>>
Iron Shiek
X-Pac
Bret Hart
Kurt Angle
Sunny
Chris Benoit
Buff Bagwell
Perry Saturn
The WooWooWoo jobber 'Bro' guy (forgot his name)
Becky Lynch
Everyone in TNA
Me
Wrestling fans in general
>>
>>1600441
more delusional than anything
>>
>>1602325
Being screwed out of the promotion he helped run and finance is not going to put a positive vibe in you.
>>
>>1602325
>thinking ric flair has a small pecker

SPACE MOUNTAIN
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.