[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck do people credit Mark for being a good guy that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

Why the fuck do people credit Mark for being a good guy that puts people over?

>went over Edge at his peak
>went over Orton
>literally buried Wyatt for no reason at all
>went over Phil
>absolute shitter during the Attitude era, didnt put anyone over and didnt draw a dime

the only guy he ever truly put over was Brock and that's because he gets him wet for some reason. Fuck mark
>>
and don't forget refusing to lose to Shane even though it made no storyline sense for him to win and pretty much made a joke out of Shane's character afterwards
>>
>>1600331
>buried Phil
>a bad thing
>>
>>1600342
Phil was red hot coming off the Jeff feud and he went over Phil like he was just another jobbe
>>
>>1600331
Is it confirmed that Undertaker made those calls? You can't blame him for being fed guys if that's what the booker wants to do.
>>
File: my kanjaroo.jpg (123KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
my kanjaroo.jpg
123KB, 720x960px
>went over Phil
wtf I love Undertaker now
>>
>>1600331
Being in the same ring as these guys is giving them a rub, you stupid smark.
>>
>>1600354
hi sethcuck
>>
File: watumean.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
watumean.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>>1600363
>>
>>1600336
If Shane went over Taker the ratings would be literally negative right now.
>>
>>1600331
>absolute shitter during the Attitude era, didnt put anyone over and didnt draw a dime
That's when he started being good though. Pity that he was Stone Cold's bitch during most of that time.
Edge really did not deserve to break the streak. (not like Brock was a better choice) And he wanted Orton to win at WM21 but Orton refused.

have sex
18+
gain height
>>
Highest drawing Raw segment of all time involves Taker
Take jobbed 90% of the attitude era
>>
>>1600331

LITERALLY 9.5

RATINGS
A
T
I
N
G
S
>>
File: 1471094041688.jpg (65KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
1471094041688.jpg
65KB, 325x325px
>>1600331
>didnt draw a dime
>His segment pulled literally 4x the rating Reigns or Ambrose pull out now

The state of /asp/
>>
>>1600378
that was steve
>>1600377
he didnt make any stars
>>1600376
fuck off mark, everyone thought Undertaker was a lazy faggot shit worker at the time and was tired of seeing him. 18+
>>1600372
18+
>>1600358
get worked mark
>>
>>1600381
>that was steve

Why couldn't any other guy get such high ratings with Austin then.

It was the mix of Austin,Vince and Taker/Ministry.
>>
>>1600378
Based Austin
>>
>>1600331
Edge went over Taker plenty of times as well
>went over Orton
Taker actually offered Vince to put over Orton at 'Mania
to look like a thread against Lesnar in the feud after that
>went over Phil
that's a good thing
he put over The Rock, Rocky even specifically mentioned this in his book that Taker didn't have to do it but he still did it
>>
>>1600384
>Why couldn't any other guy get such high ratings with Austin then.
Because they were getting buried by Undertaker.
>>
Reminder that Undertaker BTFO Bret Hart when Bret got butthurt about taking Diesel's jacknife powerbomb.

>"MOTHERFUCKER, NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT YOU BRET!"
>>
>>1600336
fuck Shane, he's is not, has never been and will never be a wrestler, a guy like that should NOT win against Taker (or any wrestler, really)
>>
>>1600331
Because they literally fell for Vince's Undertaker meme.
>>
>>1600381
>everyone thought
You aren't everyone. Even since hell in a cell against HBK people started liking him, no wonder he was the top heel in the company in 98-99.
Why so angry? Did Mark personally bury you? Are you Phil?
Have sex.
>>
>>1600388
*threat
>>
>>1600395
Not him, but:
>you aren't everyone
>but even since this thing happened, people started liking him, I know, because I actually AM everyone
>>
>>1600389
Literally who did Taker bury in the AE.
>>
>>1600397
Not the guy you're responding to, but saying "people did this thing" isn't the same as saying "everyone did this thing". "People" could just be the speaker and some of their friends.
>>
tbf his late-SD run was absolutely cunty because he was squashing midcarders left-and-right like his name was Paul

>>1600404
Fair enough my dude
>>
>>1600397
people =/= everyone
Ask around about Taker's good moments, and his early Hell In A Cell matches will often be mentioned.
Gain height and have sex with 18+
>>
>>1600408
Taker put Kozlov over clean.
>>
>>1600408
Difference being Taker is actually talented.

I would say he was average but if we consider his size really it dosn't get much better than that.
>>
>>1600409
True, but for the most part, those were mired in shit. They were like weird-ass shining gems of his potential in otherwise lackluster work.
He and HBK just had the godly chemistry.

>>1600410
>reminding me of this
>>
>>1600346
Brother Nero and Phil are manlets to the Undertaker.
>>
>>1600351
Everyone was given a chance to break the streak. None of them agreed. Hell, BROCK didn't want to, but time and age became a factor.
>>
>>1600443
>Time and age became a factor
>Still wrestles like nothing happend after simply ebin
>>
>>1600455
Yeah, he's put on...uh...4? matches since then? Really hitting up that regular roster work since.
>>
>>1600482
around 8. More than Brock
>>
>>1600502
1 or 2 with Brock post wrestlemania, one with Wyatt, one with McMahon. What am I missing?
>>
>>1600331
A few tips for ya pencil neck

Hit the showers
Have sex
Get a clue
>>
>>1600331
>>1600515
>Buried Bray
>This was truly shitty and I can't defend it

I like to think that the first Bray vs. Taker -thing was created mainly to show that Undertaker wasn't in as bad a condition (physically) as he was at the streak-ending WM. If you compare Calaway at WM30 and WM31, his physique is far better at WM31, especially his traps, delts and upper arms.

Bray was probably in the match mainly because he was someone from the top card who wasn't expected to do high-flying moves or toss his opponent around. Both of which would have made Undertaker look bad (not to mention be risky for Calaway).

However, when it comes to the Wyatt Family vs. The Brothers of Destruction -thing... well that was just cringy and unnecessary and a big turd in the long line of shitty things that WWE has done to Bray's booking.
>>
>>1600331
>wrestlemania are the only matches that count
>>
>>1600576
>However, when it comes to the Wyatt Family vs. The Brothers of Destruction -thing... well that was just cringy and unnecessary

The pop when they returned in the UK tho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXUZBNQpgPw
>>
>>1600331
Edge was over enough to where he could survive the loss
>went over Orton
Nobody wanted him to break the streak
Wyatt was beyond saving before that point
>went over Phil
Heel Punk was a faggot midget and didn't deserve it
Loving this new meme phrase especially since that's bullshit, taker was one of the big four draws in the era, please lose weight and seek sunlight
>>
>>1600745
>
Loving this new meme phrase especially since that's bullshit, taker was one of the big four draws in the era, please lose weight and seek sunlight

LMFAOOOOOOO

Taker in the same breath of air as Austin and Rock kekekekekekek
>>
File: stone cold lel austin.webm (51KB, 200x179px) Image search: [Google]
stone cold lel austin.webm
51KB, 200x179px
>>1600745
>taker was one of the big four draws in the era,
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.