[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was WWECW actually worth watching at any point?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

was WWECW actually worth watching at any point?
>>
>>1600060
WWE in general at that time was kinda shit. I'll put it this way; December to Dismember 06's Main Event was dogshit, but it wasn't even the worst PPV Main Event that month.

Other than that, it's where Punk started, so his stuff is pretty good, and that's about all I remember.
>>
I think that was when RVD went over Cena for the belt? Probably worth watching that.
>>
>watching ecw
>>
>>1600060
Up until Kurt Angle left
>>
File: wwecw gothsploitation.png (108KB, 320x270px) Image search: [Google]
wwecw gothsploitation.png
108KB, 320x270px
A little bit.
>>
>>1600060
As shit as it got, I did enjoy when Christian came back.
>>
>>1600060
the two first One Night Stand events are some of the best shows """""WWE""""" has ever done
>>
>>1600060
No. It was one big bait and switch by Vince which ultimately angered and isolated the fans he was initially trying to draw in.
>>
>>1600060
RVD is fun to watch
>>
2005 one night stand was the only great show
>>
>>1600760
That's not RVD, that's Gorilla Monsoon
>>
>early kelly kelly
>>
it was fun for what it was.
>>
It often had the best wrestling of the week.
>>
>>1600103
She was so hot in that match, too bad she's not all that great looking normally.
>>
>>1600060
It was good until Vince tried to blame Heyman for that shitty PPV and he told Vince to go fuck himself. After that, it pretty much sucked until Christian came back.
>>
Nigga 18+ it was the best wrestling show for a long time and Christians run was GOAT
>>
File: 2pqq6hz.gif (536KB, 174x183px) Image search: [Google]
2pqq6hz.gif
536KB, 174x183px
First two or thee years had some pretty decent stuff. The rise of Punk, KK's strip teases, unbeatable monster Big Show, Kevin Thorne, Lashley. Not to mention it just had a very different vibe from the other two shows. Of course it became abysmal after those two or three years but looking back I think it was pretty underappreciated. I would love for them to add it to the network.
>>
>>1600060
One Night Stand 05, because it was booked by Heyman
One Night Stand 06, because it was RVD's coronation and might've also been booked by Heyman, not sure
>>
>>1600060
Halloween show when Dreamer dressed up as Heyman was the jump over shark
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.