[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TME about WarGames.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

I was a WWF guy growing up and never saw WarGames. Was it good or a clusterfuck? IIRC HHH is a fan and wants to bring it back but the logistics are tough. Would you watch a Raw vs. Smackdown WarGames PPV?
>>
ebin
>>
>>1598152
some wargames are good and some are giant overbooked clusterfucks
most pre-Hogan WarGames are pretty good
>>
>>1598193
>pre-Hogan

The ones where Hennig joined the nWo and when Sting left his team were based
>>
>>1598152
It was a clusterfuck by design, and terrible tv in this era.

If they brought it back now it would just be 6 guys taking turns taking naps in the corner while the 2 guys getting the focus worked their spot.
>>
>>1598152
they're good, but I think they're more notable for being outside of Blanchard - Magnum TA steel cage I quit match and Duggan - DiBiase Coal Miner Glove on a Pole Steel Cage Tuxedo Match as being the most violent matches of the 1980.

a lot of them will seem quaint compared to early Hell in a Cell and ECW death matches and rules are overblown mess but the spectacle of 2 cages and solid booking of the most of matches can't be beat, Sting's Squadron vs the Dangerous Alliance is a must watch classic

as for why the WWE wouldn't do it now, even with smaller floors to new arena and larger the new arena, getting double the ringside seat tickets seems to be a no brainer, you just need to find a better set up for the camera men so they're not in the way.
>>
>>1598152
The 1998 War Games was the only one that was a major unwatchable clusterfuck. The first nWo one was good and the first couple with Sting were really good.

WWE could bring it back and use the cell. Two rings is good for the match, but it takes up too much floor space and is weird for the other matches on the card.
>>
If wwe brings it back, should it replace survivor series?
Should it keep its original format or should it change?
I think combining it with an Aztec warfare style match could be great.
>>
>>1598152
OSW review does a pretty good job summing it up. Good early on, lame when it was Hogan and Friends, got overused.

The last one ever was done in the Ready to Rumble cage and they gave the title to a fucking writer ffs
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.