[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>HEMA threads have died off. Another one of /asp/'s previously

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 4.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>HEMA threads have died off. Another one of /asp/'s previously stalwart communities has been chased off. How much fucking longer do we have to deal with this shit?

>There are 16 non-wrestling or other non-shitposting threads on /asp/ right now, and only THREE of those aren't martial arts, with one of those being the 4CC thread the other two being generals. One of the MA threads is asking where HEMA went. This shit is fucking ludicrous. It needs to be fixed or soon the whole purpose of /asp/ will be lost to fucking sweaty groping soap opera.
>>
ebin
>>
>>1598134
*looks in your eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyes*

What did you mean?
>>
File: Asp mod HEMAsexual edition.jpg (59KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
Asp mod HEMAsexual edition.jpg
59KB, 540x720px
ebin
>>
I don't mind good wrestling threads but most of them are spam and unfunny memes, mods get your shit together
>>
>>1598169
>thinking /asp/ has mods
>>
>>1598151
>>1598160
>>1598169
ebin
>>
>>1598169
Take a shower
>>
I honestly don't see a reason why we shouldn't get our own board for Wrestling.
It feels like it's in everyone's best interests.
>>
>>1598546
we give this place traffic
>>
>>1598134
The hell were you doing in /qa/ in the first place?
>>
>>1598551

We don't want traffic. We want the board we had. We LIKED having threads that lasted a month. There's nothing wrong with it. Go have your own board with all the traffic you can stand.

If I am drinking a glass of lemonade and you come by and say, "Hey mate, your glass looks low," and piss it full, I'm not going to thank you for filling my glass. You didn't give me more lemonade. You just ruined what I had.
>>
>>1598771
>If I am drinking a glass of lemonade and you come by and say, "Hey mate, your glass looks low," and piss it full, I'm not going to thank you for filling my glass. You didn't give me more lemonade. You just ruined what I had.

But I did keep you alive by giving you more to drink, just like /wwe/ keeps this board alive
>>
>>1598771
YOU SOUND LIKE A GLASS HALF EMPTY TYPE, ANON

YOU GOTTA SEE IT POSITIVELY

LIKE THE HULKSTER
>>
The wrestling threads are one guy who has no life posting the same shit everyday from multiple devices and ips, he even create threads and replies to himself. Half of them are off topic

20% of the rest isa full sail social media guy White Raven shitposting Bobby Roode, NXT garbage and those Peyton Royce Spam threads.

The serious wrestling threads get deleted by mods, who are least bothered about this place, yet they allow the shit threads to stay
>>
Wrestling threads were more fun when they were generals on /tv/ and /g/. Stopped posting around /sp/ time and came back to see this place has turned really bad. I feel sorry for the genuine /asp/ posters
>>
>>1598134

Anon we have this thread every week, and every week we come to the conclusion that the toygun and gookart posters aren't a draw. You have your generals, you don't have enough posters, or post consistency to warrent sweaty man drama posters to leave.
>>
>>1598895
The WWE threads are all made by one guy, Carter. With the exception of the Becky Lynch and Eva Marie General. But atleast potato girl and tranny are contained to a fucking general.

90% of the threads are meme spouting "Is he/she a draw" or "look in my eyes/CM Punk/ Will Phil win". Call me a whiner but you can't discuss wrestling here without carter same fagging and replying to himself just to get attention.

All the good posters have gone because of this, it's not probably 5 guys with Carter and his 10 proxies to samefag for attention

Atleast the Airsoft, Skateboarding, Hema, TNA and Lucha Underground guys keep it simple and organized
>>
Some faggot has been shit posting Peyton Royce for 2 days now and has managed to trigger the womanlet lovers
>>
based carter the GOAT
>>
Is that Trevor Moore?
>>
only sk8ters and gun toy babbies left
>>
>>1598134
As others have said, it's not wrestling that's the problem. Shitposting is the problem. We don't like it any more than you do.
>>
File: 1415503547853.gif (1MB, 280x154px) Image search: [Google]
1415503547853.gif
1MB, 280x154px
>>1599126
NO FUN ALLOWED!
>>
>>1599152
That's pretty much what's going on here, yeah. Rampant shitposting has killed the fun of a lot of the old /asp/ies, and it makes the place less fun for a lot of the pro wrestling fans too. I assume that your objective is to entirely kill the board so that you can spend all day replying to yourself uninterrupted.
>>
>>1598771
>
If I am drinking a glass of lemonade and you come by and say, "Hey mate, your glass looks low," and piss it full, I'm not going to thank you for filling my glass. You didn't give me more lemonade. You just ruined what I had.
>>
>>1598919

Most of the old generals are still up. Uninterrupted I might add since the posters on your end seem more competent about avoiding Carter. The extra threads just keep the board relevant
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.