[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will WWE ever mention Benoit again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: memenoit.gif (699KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
memenoit.gif
699KB, 200x200px
Will WWE ever mention Benoit again?
>>
Not on tv
>>
File: 7576788.png (289KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
7576788.png
289KB, 1080x608px
Yes, for only 9.99 on the WWE network
>>
>>1597716
No, because he killed a woman. If he had merely commited suicide, they would remember him fondly and constantly remind ppl of him
>>
>>1597770
>a woman

how about a child?
>>
>>1597770
>false flagging this fucking hard

He murdered two people, one being his own child. If he had only killed himself of course they would mention him but he murdered people.
>>
>>1597770
>>1597773
Yeah, the whole "flipped out, murdered his family" thing kind hinders WWE's eagerness to put him back on TV.
>>
File: qPpClOR.jpg (405KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
qPpClOR.jpg
405KB, 2448x3264px
Was he a draw?
>>
>>1597773
Kids suck
>>
>>1597716
I think one day they'll start lowkey mentioning his name but we'll never see any merchandise of him or anything like that
>>
They want to cover their asses and deflect all blame for the murders, so no, never again.
>>
>>1597834
>he's still falling for the it's WWE's fault that Benoit went by himself and murdered his family meme

Don't you have /r/squaredcircle to browse?
>>
Yes. Kevin Sullivan will confess the crime in his deathbed. And then eveybody will remember him as a victim.
>>
>>1597847
This
>>
>>1597854
ebin
>>
>>1597716
My best guess is they might start mentioning Benoit 15 years after the incident. By then the average wrestling fan will have been too young to remember him.
>>
>>1597841
>im a stamford wife
The creation of the wellness policy, the ban on headshots and how seriously they treat concussions now is are the direct result of the benoit murders.

It literally took a family being slain and the public scandal that came along with it for them to finally do something to protect their talent, not for the sake of "the boys" but to protect themselves from legal action.
>>
>>1597873
>Benoit didn't know what he was getting into and then he went out and killed his family

That's like saying someone signed up to be a crime clean-up person and then they go and kill their family because what they saw and it somehow being the government's fault.
>>
>>1597888
>we don't make you take shots to the head or work through injuries, you choose to do that
>we'll take away your spot if you choose not to tho
>by the way you're an independent contractor lol
>>
>>1597834
Benoit was a major thing that triggered WWE's transition into the new PG Family Friendly WWE. That and various 80s and 90s performers self-destructing before they hit 40.

Thing is, no matter how many times Lady McMahon washes her hands, blood ain't coming off.
>>
>>1598497
>having a conversation about wrestling with someone who makes MacBeth references

Nope
>>
>>1598507
>having a conversation
>>
>>1597716
I still think it was a work, he'll be back at Summerslam
>>
>>1597770
>No, because he killed a woman.
If he'd only killed a woman, he'd be a hall of famer. His problem is that the news came out and he didn't have any value to the company.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.