[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he a draw?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (154KB, 604x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154KB, 604x768px
Was he a draw?
>>
Yeah he put butts in seats
>>
Who?
>>
>>1594722
ur dad
>>
>>1594724
Huh?
>>
>>1594711
Somewhat. Austin and Rock were the main draws but I'm sure there were a few fedoras Mankind marks.
>>
for a bit yeah

i think le meltz said his title run was the most watched ever
>>
>>1594722
Seriously, shut your fucking mouth.
>>
>>1594722
>>1594730
ebin
>>
Absolutely. Foley was unquestionably a "put-asses-in-seats" kinda guy. Every single one of his gimmicks were, in my opinion, unnecessary. They were flavor. But those gimmicks were the added bonus to a dude who was clearly mega over.
>>
Everybody was over as fuck in the late 90s, and Mankind was definitely a draw on multiple continents. The top 3 of the Attitude Era were Austin, Rock and Mankind
>>
>>1594795
Make me.
>>
>>1594711
"No"
>>
>>1594816
this
>>
WWE won't shut up about how WCW never won the ratings again after Foley became champ.
So yeah, you fucking bet
>>
No Even Edge was a bigger draw
>>
>>1594799
>unnecessary
the best gimmicks are unnecessary
that's what makes them so good, they never even had to do them
>>
The only reason why I watched wrestling in the late 90's is because of Kane, Undertaker and Mankind.
>>
>>1594816
Pretty sure top 3 were Rock, Austin and HHH.

Fatass foley wasn't a draw, he was the doormat that real stars walked over on their way to stardom. He was a glorified punching bag.
>>
>>1595099
Austin and Rock were A+ players, Mick was the A- and HHH and everyone else were the B+ or lower players
>>
>>1595099
>HHH
kek
Know how we all know you werent around back then?
>>
>>1595142
A +, A-, B ....all that garbage is just unobjective IWC retardedness. Reality is what actually happened and what happened is from late 99 through 01, Triple H dominated the fuck outta the era.

Ask any casual who watched the show, who grew up loving the show, they'll tell you Triple H was the uncontested no.3 of the three. Hell, for most of 2000 you could argue he was no.1 in the absence of Austin.

The lower tier were typically guys like Jericho, Big show, Kane etc..
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.