[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would judokas fare against a naked opponent?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Top-Quality-Kimono.jpg (95KB, 757x505px) Image search: [Google]
Top-Quality-Kimono.jpg
95KB, 757x505px
How would judokas fare against a naked opponent?
>>
I'd use your dick or tits in place of a lapel and throw more seoi
>>
At my judo dojo we have to learn all techniques with gi and nogi. It isn't much different.
>>
>tfw I want start in judo or bjj but I'm too afraid to get a hardon training or in the showers
;_;
>>
>>1595748
Are you gay?
>>
>>1595759
i post on 4chan of course
what are you SJW?
>>
>>1595759
Nah, but I have a subvmisive personality and some dad issues while I was a kid. Whoever treats me like a potential male figure gets me insecure, and I like girls.
>>
I lost my shit to that, I would assume neck and leg hold would be used in that situation
>>
>>1594613
If the opponent is male, and relatively hairy, pretty well, if the judokas had smaller hands.
You have all that hair, as well as testicles and a penis to grab onto. If you don't throw the guy, you rip off his junk.
>>
bathrobe-pulling isn't sport desu
>>
Not too badly but the wrestler would do better
>>
>>1594613
Judo is more than clothes pulling. Many of the pulls and grabs can, and usually are applied to the articulations, like wrist and elbows. Some of the most dangerous moves are also applied to the neck / nape area.

It would be harder than against a regular gi, but definitely isn't impossible.
>>
This is actually an interesting question. The gi is an integral part of judo. Even watching judo comps it's obvious that using the gi is part of the strategy, but I'm not sure of the rules if let's say the shirt "accidentally" came off while you opponent was trying to throw you.

Well I'd think this, there are many throws that do not involve grabbing the gi if one was to give an experienced judoka an opening for such moves then it would not matter.
>>
>>1599417
You seem like a nice person who is trying to be helpful, but it is clear you have no judo experience (and maybe no grappling experience) so please go back to lurking
>>
>>1599290
I had Jujutsu lessons with a former judoka as the teacher.
He taught us modified grips that work on people without gis. You just need to train specifically for that situation, as the anti-gi grabs are simply more effective when you know that a gi will be available.
>>
>>1594613
Judo works fine without gi's as long as you train for it
>>
>>1594613

underhooks bro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOV3qVIEFng
>>
>>1595776
So be a sub slut elsewhere to get it out of your system and then strut into class knowing you already got some action?
>>
>>1595776
>potential male figure
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.