[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Braun Strrowman feels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 9

File: braun-strowman.jpg (145KB, 642x362px) Image search: [Google]
braun-strowman.jpg
145KB, 642x362px
>Bray and I have had a special connection, I think, ever since we met. He [has] kind of wanted me since the first time he saw me because him and I, in real life, it's almost scary how much we are alike. He calls me Evil Windham because I pretty much do all the stuff he doesn't do, which is nothing really. But he [has] wanted me since day one and he was ecstatic when he found out, 'here, we're going to give you this guy and I know you've been wanting him, so let's see what happens.

>I can't put over the fact [enough], like, how much of a factor Bray has been in my [professional wrestling] career. It was kind of almost heartbreaking that they split us up because we ride together, we room together, we eat together, we lift together. We'd make towns and he'd talk about wrestling and tells me what I did that night that looked good, what sucked, what I needed to throw away, what I needed to keep. And then, he gives me matches to watch and 'pick through this and let me know what you think about this' and 'here, oh man, I saw a new idea for a move'. I can't put over the fact about how good of a brother Bray Wyatt is.
>>
>>1594395
>we lift together

he means he lifts and bray watches right?
>>
Loved his interview with Austin, was super surprised how eloquent he was. I have legitimate optimism about him.
>>
>>1594400
People have said that he's super eager to learn and is trying hard to get better. Which is sort of depressing actually, because he still absolutely fucking sucks.
>>
>>1594395
Aww
>>
>>1594471
>>>/wew/
>>
>>1594471
He's had the shortest route from pure developmental to main roster superstar than anyone I can remember.
>>
Should be repackaged as the Yeti
>>
>>1594482
Only person faster is Nia Jax I think

And boy does it show
>>
>>1594482
Naw dude, I just looked it up. He had over 2 years in developmental.
>>
I knew he had a cool voice from some of his lines in Brayyyy promos, but this podcast made him seem like such a cool talker. Maybe he'll never be someone who can work a mic but I would love more podcasts and shows with him
>>
>>1594471

Braun is better at this stage compared to when Undertaker first started.

>9 choke spots
>>
>>1594489
Jax had just over a year if you count NXT... 2 years to main roster.

One of the fastest may be Kurt Angle, who had 13 months after signing before making his main roster debut.
>>
>>1594471
>because he still absolutely fucking sucks.

Fuck off, Meltz. He's doing fine in the capacity that creative has allowed him.
>>
File: 350x700px-LL-1f0e44d1_oie62ln.gif (2MB, 259x148px) Image search: [Google]
350x700px-LL-1f0e44d1_oie62ln.gif
2MB, 259x148px
>>1594499
If he can't do moves like this he is a waste of space and should be fired from the company, fucking bitch ass sucks
>>
>>1594502
Stop being a cunt
>>
>>1594494
Like you were even born when Undertaker made his debut, you fucking autist.

>>1594499
No, he sucks. Even with the caveat of "hurr big guy doing squash matches" he sucks. Khali was an order of magnitude better than him when he first started out, that's how much this guy sucks.
>>
File: bray.jpg (164KB, 1427x1390px) Image search: [Google]
bray.jpg
164KB, 1427x1390px
>>1594398
Bray is making big progress getting in shape, though.
>Dem skinny shins
Well, I suppose he has other priorities.
>>
>>1594509
>not liking the last great mastodon
>>>/wew/
>>
>>1594512
jeez those ankles. He needs some DDP yoga.
>>
>>1594512
What a peculiar body type. Shades of TAZZ!!!
>>
>>1594506
Did he hurt your fee fees?
>>
>>1594513
>the last great mastodon
There will always be more mastodons, don't worry.
Also, besides his size, there's nothing great about him.
>>
>>1594512
Well he does wear pants in the ring. Not like he's showing them off.
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 550x365px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 550x365px
>>1594512

>tfw nearly identical to based Bray
>>
>>1594492
How man matches though? If he's just doing ring drills or whatever they call them it's not going to help much in terms of getting better. And he had practically no experience outside a year or 2 of amateur wrestling.
>>
>>1594471
He's fucking 7 feet tall, what do you want him to do, lucha libre?
>>
>>1594561
No idea bro. I mean, of course he should have had a run in NXT, and they are pretty much using his main roster matches as development in its place, which is silly. That's Vince's boner for big men for you.
>>
>>1594570
Yes. And I suppose you have a "problem" with that, mark.
>>
>>1594471
I think the criticisms of his ring-work are kinda meme at this point. He does his power-moves decently, and they look impactful. He also has a good grasp of facials/theatrics, especially for this stage of his career.

>>1594494
>>1594509
Taker is actually a great comparison. Both solid character work, both unimpressive in-ring.
At least Braun does more shit than Taker did at this stage.
>>
File: Oh shit.png (93KB, 1198x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Oh shit.png
93KB, 1198x1200px
>>1594570
>>
>>1594606
Mark Calaway had been a journeyman for six years before becoming the Undertaker. Braun is great for a little over a year
>>
>>1594523
No but he posted embarrassing Daniel Bryan and it made my fucking skin crawl.
>>
I hope they give him a real opponent soon.
>>
>MOZART
>>
>>1594482
Mark Henry
>>
After listening to the podcast I now like the guy, he seems like a bro
>>
>>1594395
>Bray and I have had a special connection, I think, ever since we met. He [has] kind of wanted me since the first time he saw me

As promised, more gay characters in WWE.
>>
>>1595778
He seems cool as fuck. Too nice for a heel though.
>>
>>1595778
Yeah, I really like the podcasts where heels/strong kayefabe wrestlers get interviewed, gives you some good insight, they're usually always super good dudes.
>>
File: 1460090367811.jpg (53KB, 554x468px) Image search: [Google]
1460090367811.jpg
53KB, 554x468px
>ywn have a special connection with Bray
>>
>>1595787
I'm waiting for one with Reigns to confirm he is a massive douche. Interesting he hasn't been on Stone Colds yet when Braun has.
>>
>>1594395
>that podcast with Strowman was bretty gud
>followed Strowman's instagram and twitter
>instagram just has pictures of him fishing and eating
sounds like a pretty chill dood
>>
>>1595825
If WWE thought Reigns going on Stone Cold or Talk is Jericho would've gotten him over, it would've happened already. Pretty telling that it hasn't happened.
>>
wtf i love braun strowman now
>>
>>1596590
That and I've never heard anyone say anything good about him. You always hear about how Seth is a great guy, Stone Cold put Ambrose over even if he comes off a bit of a cock, Braun is clearly awesome, Finn, if you like him or not people have never had a bad word to say against him. Best you get with Roman is that he works hard or some middle ground bullshit.
>>
>ourspoken
>honest
>humble
>down-to-earth
>quick learner
>great looks
>terrific strength
My type of guy. Can't wait for smarks to hate him for some stupid reason.
>>
>>1594400

Is this the most recent podcast?
>>
>>1594400
He seemed pretty Bro tier. would like to see him just do his thing creatively
>>
File: 1428158905524.png (225KB, 351x446px) Image search: [Google]
1428158905524.png
225KB, 351x446px
>>1597059

>Seth is a great guy

Dude got a lot of exposure while he was WWE champion. I can't think of another recent person that they have a entire spotlight video of his "Behind the Scenes" at a commercial, and was maybe the only Superstar in a while who popped up in a toy advert.
>>
>>1597322
>Can't wait for smarks to hate him for some stupid reason.

They already do.
>>
>>1597059
Everyone in the business has had good things to say about him as a person
>>
>>1596590
he did renee youngs show on the network
>>
>>1597059
This is the biggest "trying to find reasons to hate someone" shit I've ever seen.
>all these nice things people say about the wrestlers I like are legit
>but when they call this guy hard working it doesn't count

Fuck Roman, but at least just have the balls to say "Fuck Roman" outright.
>>
>>1597408
quote by roman
>"Fans have to realize that as opinionated as they are and the way you want it, the company is the same way and they are gonna do what they wanna do...hopefully, at the end of the day, I'm the one getting rich."
>>
>>1597413
Exactly.
>>
>>1594561
he's working with Kane and Show, he will improve
>>
>>1595787
Harper on JeriGOATs was not at all what I expected. I really enjoyed that show
>>
>>1597427
Whoopy fucking doo
Kane is legit the most boring in ring wrestler of all time

Its like having road dogg and triple h teach the rookies how to talk
>>
File: RomanDismiss.gif (4MB, 338x190px) Image search: [Google]
RomanDismiss.gif
4MB, 338x190px
>>1597408
I'm not talking about Roman the wrestler you colossal faggot. Roman the person. "Hard working" is the go to when you don't have anything else to say about someone. There's a reason why he works so much as a cocky asshole. Because he is a cocky asshole.

http://stillrealtous.com/becky-lynch-fans-saying-eva-marie-cant-wrestle-current-state-womens-division/

>Eva Marie is so hard-working

It's a meaningless platitude.
>>
>>1597408
Because everyone with ties to the WWE can see the writing on the wall, how Roman is Vince's current pet project and speaking against Roman is speaking against Vince himself and that could cost you your spot.

If Roman fails a second wellness test and Vince does give up in him for good then you will see people shitting on Roman more openly
>>
>>1597446
>Steve Austin: Roman is having a hard time winning the crowd over just because of the way he's booked. When you sit there, good looking guy, a lot of charisma, [and] easygoing the times I've talked to him. He's one of the nicest guys in the locker room and well-spoken and smart and doesn't need anybody writing convoluted promos for him, so I just think many people consider him [to be] entitled because of his looks and that [has] actually worked against him, so the kid is in between a rock and a hard place, no pun intended that he's related to The Rock

>Former jobber Tyler Reks: And I'm happy for Reigns because he's a good guy and he works hard, and that's pretty much all you could ask for.

>Santino: Sometimes the fans should just enjoy the product, if you spend your time as a fan wishing it was something different you not going to have a good experience. Roman Reigns is awesome - people are silly - he looks the part, he's a great human being, he's a locker room leader. There should be no reason people are booing him unless they jealous of his hair or something lol. He speaks up, he's an independent man, and he's a stud.

>Miz: You know, you boo Roman Reigns, but there is no denying his athletic talent. The only reason you guys don’t like him is because you think the company is giving him the rocket, but the fact is the guy deserves it. He has a coolness, and he’s calm, cool, collected in that ring. As much as you want to boo him, the fact still remains that guy is talented, he’s tough, and he’s very good at what he does.

>John Morrison: I did this interview. And I put him over, like he’s a really nice guy and a buddy of mine. They were like how would you like to wrestle him? And I kind of said off the cuff, a little jokingly and a little seriously I’d love to wrestle him in ten years after he’s learned to work. Did I mean that? I just made the comment to bust his balls a little bit.
>>
>>1597446
I know. Please, grow a pair.
>>
>>1597441
And they're both the safest.
>>
>>1597441
Literally 18+

KYS
>>
>>1597455
Right, good. This is where you could have pointed out what I was saying was wrong.

Also I should point out I quite like New Roman. Because it seems he's being allowed to do things that come across as natural for him, as in the gif in >>1597446

BUT, he still hasn't been allowed on anything where in a shoot, he has been allowed to be who he is. That I know of at least. That's where this discussion started.

>>1597463
Kiss your self my good man. Kiss yourself.
>>
>>1597455
And all of them stand to lose something if they speak ill of Roman and his push, all of them stand to gain something if they put him over.
>>
>>1597474
this is probably as close as you'll get

https://vimeo.com/170130686
>>
>>1597483
>A WWE produced video is the closest we'll get to a shoot Roman interview.
>>
>>1597476
Steve Austin does whatever he wants. Tyler Reks was a literal who in WWE and isnt involved in wrestling anymore. Santino is retired and has his own MMA thing now. Miz, you have a point there because hes actually employed by WWE. John Morrison is not coming back to WWE any time soon.
>>
>>1597474
18+
>>
>>1595825
It's probably going to be a network special.
>>
>>1597493
Austin is above all else loyal to the company and loyal to Vince.
Reeks and Marella don't want to close the door on another run in the WWE.

And notice Morrison's apologetic tone, that's because he had earlier shat on Roman and Rikishi came to his defense, the same Rikishi that had just been put into the Hall of Fame. Morrison was doing damage control.
>>
File: nigg.gif (4MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
nigg.gif
4MB, 320x180px
>>1597516
>Rikishi that had just been put into the Hall of Fame

Fat ass made it into the hall of fame? hahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>1597404
Yeah but renee is a passive host.

Austin would be more direct and far less restricted like Renee was.
>>
>>1597561
Did you really think he wouldn't?
>>
>>1594471
He's right. Braun sucks.
>>
>>1597561
>inducted by the Usos

At least we got to hear the Bushwhackers talk nonsense for half an hour.
>>
>>1597575

Actually I did not think he would, not this soon at least. He really wasn't anything special

>>1597607

more like basedwhackers, amirite?
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.