[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FAGGOT DRAMA FANS ON SUICIDE WATCH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

>"I'm just speaking the truth," McGregor said. "That new age of those guys are absolute dweebs. They just seem messed up in the head. I don't know what it is. When I listen to them talk, when I listen to them carry themselves, they just don''t seem right in the head. That might have been a bit rudeness for me to say, but again: It ain't trash talk, it's truth talk."

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/8/13/12464090/conor-mcgregor-doubles-down-on-wwe-criticism-lights-into-failed-mr
>>
Meltzer said it looked bad on the wrestlers parts to respond so seriously. He said they got worked in their own game by an MMA guy.

He also said Jericho had the best response which was just to make a big joke out of it
>>
thats really ironic coming from him
>>
Diaz will heem his guy into retirement
>>
>>1594006
>"He's a Big Fat 40 Year Old Failed Mr. Olympia"
CENA BTFO
>>
File: highestdegreeofluaghter.jpg (331KB, 517x768px) Image search: [Google]
highestdegreeofluaghter.jpg
331KB, 517x768px
>"What's the main guy? John Cena," the UFC featherweight champion said at a gym day to promote UFC 202. "He's 40. He's 40 years of age. He's walking around in a luminous orange t-shirt and a headband talking about nobody can see him. We can see him right there. He's a big fat, 40-year-old failed Mr. Olympia mother f*cker."

Based Conor

Cena shitters BTFO
>>
>blaming getting choked out by a stoned retard on a weeks notice because he weighs like 10 pounds more
nice "sport" you got there
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 247x248px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 247x248px
>>1594032
Cenatards and especially that pencil neck geek Jon Good absolutely BTFO
>>
>>1594017
>>1594032
>>1594046
>getting this worked

Cena didn't respond to him originally, so he's calling him out specifically this time.
>>
>McGregor has admitted to being a pro wrestling fan in the past, in some respect. But he does not seem to be too into the contemporary performers like Cena
>"the OGs of the game, The Rock, Stone Cold, they're cool mother f*ckers. Even Ric Flair is a cool mother f*cker."

McGregor confirmed as Attitude Era loving smark.
>>
He's not wrong.

>have to strictly read from a script from a bunch of clueless writers
>can't be a potty mouth
>can't bleed
>can't take a chair shot
>can't perform a variety of moves
>can't be yourself
>take orders from a Triple Cuck
>forced to job to Triple Cuck if you get over
>take orders from a dumb spoiled clueless testosterone whore

d w e e b s
>>
>>1594059
Hey man, how's your training goin?
>>
>>1594059
Hi Phil
>>
>>1594059

Plus todays WWE is 100% marketed to kids todays wrestlers are glorified balloon making clowns.
>>
>>1594059
Hey man
Hows your made-up wrestling 'career' going?
>>
>>1594032
cena is one of the few guys that could actually knock out conor with his eyes closed
>>
>>1594059
Hey Phil, how's Ape?
>>
>>1594140
Seriously guy, have sex
>>
>>1594140

18+
>>
>>1594140
Cena can't even throw a proper punch
>>
>>1594140
He would die from a heart attack from even trying.
>>
>>1594053
>Even Ric Flair

It always makes Attitude Era fans look 'insecure' in a way when they try to put 80s/WCW wrestlers in some kind of middle tier between current ones and AE ones.
>>
literally all any wwe wrestler has to do is say "you're a manlet who tapped"

unfortunately guys like cena are too classy for that
>>
>>1594140
Kurt Angle:
>John Cena would tap in twenty seconds in the Octagon...This kid....He's now...Hulk Hogan... he went to Hollywood...nobody...I would love to see Conor McGregor try to be on top of...it.
>>
>>1594006

No shit he draws millions. The Irish fucker can out work any wrestler alive today.

I approve of McGregor and will state that current wrestler's are DWEEBS2DAMAX
>>
File: tn_1235245586270[2].jpg (8KB, 220x180px) Image search: [Google]
tn_1235245586270[2].jpg
8KB, 220x180px
>>1594006
Professional fighter and World Champion: "There is no doubt at all that I would win in a fight against actor who only engages in fake fights for TV".

o rlly?
>>
>>1594422
I don't think Cena would even make it that long as he stands right now.

If he trained for some months beforehand he could not completely embarrass himself, but he would still lose to literally anyone but the shittiest of tomato cans.
>>
>>1594140
You must be this tall (6'2") to post. Go take a shower pajeet
>>
>>1594006
He's right. Real men dont' want to work for WWE anymore. It's just a bunch of dweebs who are perfectly fine with being castrated by Vince and Triple H.
>>
>That new age of those guys are absolute dweebs

He is not wrong though. They are really are mostly nerds nowadays
>>
>>1594441
more like:

Manlet :"There is no doubt i would win a fight against a guy who weights double as me, is 3x my size and has shoot fighting experience like Brock Lesnar, Jack Swagger, Dolph Ziggler or Alberto Del Rio"

It doesn't matter if you're a mma fighter. If you're a manlet skeltal and you're going up against a big guy that knows how to throw a punch, you're gonna fucking die

Manlets when will they learn
>>
why does he keep talking about them
:^)
>>
>the projection in his comments

Holy shit. Read those words and pretend it refers to MMA fighters.
>>
>>1594032
https://twitter.com/JohnCena/status/764313853043679232
>>
Well he's not wrong

The current generation of wrestlers are the worst in the entire industry's existence

No one is actually offended by this cause he's mostly right. The Rock is a draw. Stone cold is a draw....today's wrestlers? Bunch of no character having low ratings drawing boring cardboards
>>
>>1594140

Cena is a roided child show actor. McGregor would execute this scrub. Why hadn't you picked at least someone who can actually fight, like Baron Corbin?
>>
>>1594006
Based. Fuck dweebs
>>
>>1594636
>someone who can fight,like Boring Hairline?
toppest of keks. you might want to have McGregor go up against someone who at least has a martial arts background like Ibushi m8.
>>
>>1594644

>By 2007, Pestock was a two-time Amateur Kansas-Missouri Golden Gloves regional champion.[17] Pestock participated at the 2008 Golden Gloves National Tournament of Champions, defeating Chaen Chess and losing to Andrae Cathron.[18]

do mandrama fans not know their actors?
>>
>>1594006
He is right. All these current era guys like Seth Rollins, Sami Zayn, Dolph Zigglar, Deanetty, Roman Reighs, Kevin Owens are dweebs.
>>
>>1594654
Not dean
>>
>>1594653
You cannot expect to go far places in MMA with just a boxing background, you will eventually have to defend submissions and get fucked up. Just like what happened with McGegor kek.
>>
>>1594654
Seth is banging girls left and right, Nash and HHH approve
>>
File: OHMYFACE.jpg (59KB, 569x669px) Image search: [Google]
OHMYFACE.jpg
59KB, 569x669px
>>1594006
TFW Mcgregor comes to WWE once he retires from UFC and JBL beats the fuck out of him naked in the shower
>>
>>1594006
This Irish midget is a better worker than the entire wrestling community
>>
File: 1462245364925.jpg (77KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1462245364925.jpg
77KB, 500x375px
>>1594919
>worker
>gets gassed in 2 rounds and taps out to an agrobro stoner.
>>
>>1594006
>new age
Smarts BTFO
based memegregor
>>
>>1594678
kill yourself
>>
>>1594514
>shoot fighting

Just call it fighting you fucking retard.
>>
>>1595052
>he thinks mma is not rigged
>>
>>1594576

What a typical safe and lame Cena response. His tweets are as boring as his promos.
>>
USADA turning heel on McGregor when?
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 480x270px
Maybe he should do more than 15 matches in roughly 5 years of competing before he runs his mouth about anyone else's profession. How many of WWE's wrestlers have talked shit about any form of MMA before?
>>
>>1595441
Based Orton to Brock.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.