[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nakamura will be dead on arrival when he finally gets called

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 19

File: tumblr_obq064vgJb1u1ljrzo1_500.gif (2MB, 500x231px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obq064vgJb1u1ljrzo1_500.gif
2MB, 500x231px
Nakamura will be dead on arrival when he finally gets called up to the main roster, he'll never get over.
>>
>>1593710
Why's that?
>>
>>1593713
He's an overrated gay Jap.
>>
>>1593734
Not an argument.
>>
>>1593736
Tbf his gimmick must be a gay jap. Also he can't talk and walks like a retard with tourettes. The Joe segment was a really good way to make Nakamura look like a fag and Joe to look like a retard.
>>
File: giphy2.gif (982KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy2.gif
982KB, 500x270px
>>1593710
>>
>>1593713
He's too niche, he works well in NXT because they book around him to show his strengths and hide his weaknesses.
They'll not have that same consideration for him on Raw or SmackDown and the wider more casual audience won't know who he is or what he's done
>>
>>1593754
>hide his weaknesses.
Like what?
>>
>>1593736
Yes, it is. He's fucking overrated by neckbeards and he acts like an autistic faggot. Look at that fucking gif. Someone who has never heard of him before would think he's a complete fruit.
>>
>>1593751
>>>/wew/
>>
>>1593762
Pretty much that, I'd hate to show people "Oh look what I enjoy" and have it be something that stupid.
>>
>>1593760
His gimmick is "I was big in Japan" and he can't talk
>>
>>1593772
But you love to show people that you love two grown half naked men touch each others dicks every monday, right?
>>
>>1593710
This, smark nerds will be on suicide watch when Vince makes him japanese Santino Marrella
>>
>>1593760
Mic skills for one, relying on previous accomplishments to get over for two, not having a clearly defined gimmick/character for three
>>
His work is gonna get him over, no matter what, period. Don't delude yourself.

>>1593754
> because they book around him to show his strengths and hide his weaknesses.
You literally just described what a competent promotion does for any wrestler and then said "but Raw and SD won't care about that."
>>
>>1593779
ebin
>>
>>1593779
Even if they did give him the Santino treatment he'd be way more entertaining than Santino
>>
>>1593783
What work? His shitty kicks and gyrating like a faggot having a stroke?
>>
>>1593778
Touch dicks? This isn't a Joey Ryan meme match. I don't get that "Oh wrestling is just greasy men grappling" arguement. It's not just only that, any tv show would suck with a segment that is as dumb as what Nakamura did to Joe. It being wrestling makes no difference.
>>
>>1593783
Raw and SmackDown won't acomodate to his special needs, they're set in their ways, they like their formula too much. The wrestler has to adapt to the show, not the other way around.

Nakamura is great, but he'll never fit in Vince's funhouse
>>
>>1593710

did he tear a quad?
>>
File: 1443080811989.jpg (46KB, 730x419px) Image search: [Google]
1443080811989.jpg
46KB, 730x419px
>>1593790
>Oh wrestling is just greasy men grappling
And I bet those same people watch MMGay.
>>
>>1593792
Trips didn't acquire this dude from Japan and give him this huge winning streak in NXT just to toss him on to the main roster without a life preserver. He'll be fine.
>>
>>1593780
>Mic skills for one
Doesn't need to say but two words, the rest is shown through his personality
>relying on previous accomplishments to get over for two
Like what? He wasn't exactly jesus christ in NJPW, all the fans need to know is that he's a crazy jap
>not having a clearly defined gimmick/character for three
So what should we go back to firefighters and police men? Since when does WWE have in depth characters? SCSA was just a badass who drinks beer, Rocky was cool, and Triple H hit people with hammers and married the bosses daughter. This isn't a Kubrick movie
>>
>>1593799
All this denial.
>>
>>1593797
Are you sure? How many of the guys that have been called up from NXT since it's been Hunter's baby have done well for themselves?

I would say less than half, up there on the main roster Trips can't protect them anymore, it's still Vince's circus and he'll do as he pleases with them.

Tyler Breeze is the best example for this
>>
>>1593799
they're gonna put him in the Wyatt family.
>>
>>1593787
And how is that? At least Santino was funny and good on the mic. All Nakuramura has is "le spergy hands" and "le stronk style xD".

The nigga cant even speak english. Vince will have him jobbing to Reigns in no time
>>
>>1593805
>Tyler Breeze is the best example for this

Why would you think Tyler Breeze would EVER get over?
>>
>>1593803
>Getting this BTFO

WWE network has AE ppvs, why don't you go watch those again
>>
>>1593807
Please make this happen. I'd love to see all the impotent neckbeard rage this would case.
>>
>>1593807
Because he's one of the only new wrestlers left that has charisma, like I said, its all in his facial expressions, just like OPs gif
>>
>>1593809
Trips adores him, considers him one of the best things to come out of NXT, gimmick included. He had plans for the guy and recomendations for the main roster people to do with him.
Vince didn't like him, didn't get his character and that was that, jobber and losing streak, just recently he's been able to salvage something and it probably won't last.

Bo Dallas is another great example.
>>
>>1593772
This. The casuals already cringe at everything from nxt. This would be the worst
>>
File: Shinsuke-Nakamura-Asuka.jpg (36KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Shinsuke-Nakamura-Asuka.jpg
36KB, 600x400px
>Crazy Japanese person with a catchy theme song that kicks you in the face until you're dead.
Literally tell me why that's not enough for these two to get over.
>>
>>1593819

well Vince was right. he has a shitty gimmick. that is why i don't watch NXT. all 75 fans think every gimmick (and match) is awesome.
>>
>>1593818
Thats just not true
>>
>>1593824
>casuals go out of their way to watch NXT
>>
>>1593828
ebin
>>
>>1593825
HAHA YEAH THEY'RE JUST GREAT XD
>>
>>1593828
Cena
KO
Jericho
Wyatt
Ambrose

Literally the only people on the roster that can speak
>>
>>1593825
Have you ever noticed how much time is devoted each week on Raw or SD to cutting promos in the ring or backstage segments, versus how much time is spent on actual wrestling?

Talking is a must in Vince's world, they don't have it and he'll not acomodate to them
>>
>>1593805
Yeah but Breeze was a jobber in NXT, I don't know how they expected him to be received on the main roster.

Whereas Nakamura is the top babyface of NXT. Doesn't always translate to the main roster (ie. Neville) but sometimes it does (Zayn, probably Balor).
>>
>>1593848
Nakamura can talk enough to get by, he'll be fine.

Asuka's a problem, but you can stick her with a manager or just run with it. Put her on Smackdown, have her speak Japanese and nobody except world travelers like AJ and Bryan have a fucking clue what she's saying. It adds a level of unpredictability to her if most of her opponents don't know if she's saying "Good morning!" or "I'm going to kick you now!"
>>
>>1593827
>>1593851
Breeze is a legit great wrestler and the gimmick of a narcissitic heel in love with himself can be done right and work well, it worked in NXT, Vince didn't even give it a chance.

Or take Bo Dallas for example, a dude that turned heel and didn't realize it, a great fucking character that worked and got him over huge in NXT. And again Vince didn't get it, didn't give it a chance and he was done.
>>
>>1593710
*tips Raiden hat*
>>
>>1593844
>ambrose
>>
I don't know
He has silly Japanese guy gimmick down perfectly
He could easily sell merch by the truckload
>>1593844
If you include Dean in that I would include Seth. Both are only good situationally, which is why I would have neither on my list
Also AJ is really good with Cena right now so he could be on there
>>
>>1593859
All they have to do is book her as female Bork
She even cuts a better promo than bork.
>>
>>1593871
>Breeze is a legit great wrestler and the gimmick of a narcissitic heel in love with himself can be done right and work well

I know that, but he was a jobber in NXT. He should have stayed there, got a title run or at least PPV title shots, THEN been called up. As it was he only got called up to give a happy ending to Breaking Ground s1.
>>
>>1593871
On the other hand, Enzo and Cass have had a great run and have been allowed to really stretch their legs in promos and work a program with two tops guys, Sasha's champ, Balor's main eventing Summerslam and Bayley's already over as shit and hasn't even been called up. Things have been going well for NXT callups since Mania.

There's KO and Zayn too, but fuck, they were getting over no matter what.
>>
>>1593871
>Bo Dallas
but his gimmick sucks too. His highlight so far on the main roster was being Bo Rida.

are you gonna mention Adam Rose next? thats another shitty gimmick.

All this shit would be prevented if Vince watched NXT every once in a while and killed the gimmicks right then and there.
>>
>>1593884
>Things have been going well for NXT callups since Mania.
Depends on the call-ups. Look at the Vaudies, Corbin, Crews, none of these guys are over. But then again everyone knew they weren't ready to be called up, too.
>>
does anyone else remember that match where Taka Michinoku had to fight HHH and everyone thought it was going to be a squash match but the little jap guys actually put up a fight against haitch and the crowd got really into it.
They lost in the end but i feel like if you are charismatic enough the crowd will get behind you if you put on a good match
>>
>>1593892
I legitimately couldn't tell you what happened with the Vaudies. They have a fun gimmick and a fun look and were right there for the tag team titles for a while and now they're just jobbers. Weird. Really weird.

Corbin was stuck in that awful Ziggler program and yeah, that sucked. But they're at least trying to push Crews pretty well even if he's just Smiling Black Guy right now.
>>
>>1593885
No, Adam Rose was legit garbage, Bo Dallas was worth it tho.

Then there's the other category of "nothings" like Apollo Crews and Baron Corbin, they didn't have a well-defined character and got called up to the main roster to do pretty much nothing.
>>
Paul Heymans Working more dates now why not put him as shinsuke manager have shinsuke talk ocasionally but have Heyman Hype him up like brock but instead pf suplexes talk about his kicks
>>
>>1593881
Asuka as female bork is so obvious, I'm convinced WWE will miss it or fuck it up somehow, even though it's right there staring them in the face.
>>
>>1593898
>I legitimately couldn't tell you what happened with the Vaudies

they have the shittiest intro and theme ever. EVER!!
>>
>>1593906
If you're gonna put Heyman with somebody, put him with Asuka, she needs it more and injecting a talker like Heyman into the Women's Division of either show can only help it immensely.
>>
>>1593898
They squandered them, "realest guy in the emergency room" got them massive heat and creative could have capitalized on that to keep them around and relevant, but creative didn't wanna bother.
>>
>>1593906
Heyman only works with Brock, he's failed to get anyone else over as a manager.
>>
>>1593918
vince apparently is high on them
>>
>>1593918
Oh yeah. Then they did that thing where they intentionally threw Enzo at the ropes and Cass snapped but they NEVER followed up on it.
>>
>>1593921

>them
No, just Cass.
>>
>>1593920
>Curtis Axel
>Ryback
I mean let's not hold those ones against him TOO hard.

>Cesaro
Didn't he literally only use Cesaro to talk about MY CLIENT BRRROOOOOCK LLLLLLEEEESNAAAARR CONQUERED THE UNDERTAKER'S UNDEFEATED STREAK AT WRESTLEMANIA!!!!!
>>
>>1593859
Asuka doesn't need to worry, the women barely get to talk outside of Sasha and Charlotte. She can just keep killing jobbers
>>
>>1593909
They'll make her a comedy jobber or give her the natalya role of le world travelled vet who jobs all the time
>>
>>1593932
>Eva Marie does her long ass entrance.
>Comes up with some excuse not to wrestle.
>Asuka just pounces her and beats her senseless anyway.
>>
File: eva btfo.gif (2MB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
eva btfo.gif
2MB, 500x279px
>>1593936
Asuka messing with Eva will never get old
>>
>>1593940
That could be a fun storyline, Asuka comes in to the main roster and starts demolishing the women's division but finds one funny or whatever so she keeps her around as an assistant/friend/pet/bullying target.

Even better if it's Eva
>>
As much as I don't want to agree, Nakamura won't get over on the main roster.
>>
>>1593981
Auska coming to Smackdown while still the NXT champ could be a good way to give the SD women's title credibility.
>>
>>1593987
I don't see why she can't pull double duty for a while. It should be towards the end of her title reign though
>>
File: asuka-drops-eva-marie.gif (2MB, 483x270px) Image search: [Google]
asuka-drops-eva-marie.gif
2MB, 483x270px
>>1593940
>>
>>1593940
If booked right, a partnership between Eva and Asuka could be entertaining

And if WWE was known for one thing, it would be flawless booking
>>
File: 016_NXT_01072016ej_2504.jpg (910KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
016_NXT_01072016ej_2504.jpg
910KB, 1920x1080px
>>1594022
I liked that whole 1 vs all thing at the start
>>
He's gonna be the early-2010s Ziggler of the brand-split era.
>>
Explain to me in one or two simple sentences what Nakamura's gimmick is.
>>
>>1594070
His gimmick is he's a skilled and stiff Japanese wrestler.
His character is he's an eccentric and cocky individual, can be a bit goofy at times but has a very short temper. He'll take you lightly at first but if you anger him he'll try to take off you're head
>>
>>1594070
Asian Michael Jackson that does kicks and squirms a lot.
>>
>>1594070
A man perpetually suffering from strokes
>>
>>1593985
He'll be fine. He has the spergy hands
>>
>>1594095
When he debut's, he will get no reaction.
Screenshot this.
>>
>>1593881
>All they have to do is book her as female Bork
>She even cuts a better promo than bork

Wew really has moved in
>>
>>1594126
Remove the plastic covering from your furniture
>>
>>1593710
I agree. Casuals will see his hilarious accent and just laugh, honestly. Plus he'll be asked to tone down the stiffing, most likely.
That one sit-down interview he did for NXT didn't bode well.
>>
File: [tips llama].jpg (364KB, 1183x1280px) Image search: [Google]
[tips llama].jpg
364KB, 1183x1280px
>>1594130
>All they have to do is book her as female Bork
>She even cuts a better promo than bork
>>
>>1594133
gb2wew
>>
File: [tips RS].jpg (44KB, 600x648px) Image search: [Google]
[tips RS].jpg
44KB, 600x648px
>>1594135
>>All they have to do is book her as female Bork
>>She even cuts a better promo than bork
>>
>>1594133
not him but, its not hard to cut a better promo then this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sl_JNTCNH2k&ab_channel=Moussamoa
>>
File: [tips litter].jpg (10KB, 236x275px) Image search: [Google]
[tips litter].jpg
10KB, 236x275px
>>1594143
>not him but, its not hard to cut a better promo then this
>>
>>1593928
Cesaro is a comedy jobber goofball faggot and was never over.
>>
I've said it before, I'll say it again.
He's the best active wrestler in the entire world but if they don't give him a manager to speak English for him, he has a 0% chance of being properly utilized in the WWE.
>>
>>1594167
I think you mean AJ Styles.
>>
>>1594167
He's slightly above average at best
>>
File: 1463687474205.jpg (63KB, 599x510px) Image search: [Google]
1463687474205.jpg
63KB, 599x510px
>>1593803
Sorry bro, but he's right.
Nakamura is autistic enough to replace mic skills with his behavior based personality and make it work.
He's literally anime-tier awkward, so he will get over with the kids and manchildren.
The other stuff doesn't matter, since they will keep on reminding everyone that "HE WUZ IN NUU JAHPAN" and all that stuff, like they did with AJ.
They will keep on booking him as a lovable antagonist, to which the autists will be able to relate because his gimmick is based on sperging out and mocking people.
It just works.
>>
>>1594167
>he has a 0% chance of being properly utilized in the WWE.
Cut out the rest of your post, this is the only part that is true.
>>
File: There's a Samoan in my ring.jpg (48KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
There's a Samoan in my ring.jpg
48KB, 620x400px
>tfw you love Nakamura and adore all his past work but you have come to terms with the fact that it simply won't work on Raw (M A Y B E Smackdown because it has generally far-more competent booking)
>tfw kinda hyped to watch it crash to see smarks get assblasted beyond ration and reason as their Jesus Christ falls

>tfw still have my beautiful AJ to carry the gook wrestling torch
>>
>>1594240
The Gay community leader ain't even close to Sasuke Nagasaki in terms of charisma.

Still based tho.
>>
>>1594243
le spergy hands isn't charisma
>>
>>1594243
No, but he's a much better and more fluent English speaker that fits the WWE mold very well in that regard, and a better wrestler I think.
The wrestler thing is close as fuck but I just prefer his athleticism.
>>
>>1594133
>>1594139
>>1594146
ebin
>>
>>1593710
that was based as fuck

imagine him doing that to big nose Triple H
>>
>>1593754
they have been desperately trying to cover Roman's weaknesses and failing...
>>
Tajiri did alright for himself in a barely-speaking role
>>
>>1594356
ebin
>>
>>1593710
and he will still draw more than all the shield combined
>>
>>1594363
Different rules for Anoai
>>
>>1594369
Yea but he did good comedy and had the mist
>>
>>1593859
>Asuka's a problem, but you can stick her with a manager or just run with it. Put her on Smackdown, have her speak Japanese and nobody except world travelers like AJ and Bryan have a fucking clue what she's saying.
Do that, but let Tajiri manage her for a while, posing as a translator for her promos. Interviewers get a promo from Asuka, ask Tajiri to repeat it, he does so in Japanese.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cun-LZvOTdw
Do a whole Chinese whispers thing with it, instead of just Japanese treat it like Asuka speaks Asukanese, Tajiri is able to translate it into Tajirish, and then have the world traveled guys translate that to English.
>>
>>1594167
AJ and Sami are better imo desu senpai but he's up there.
>>
>>1593844
>not including Enzo

He may meme, but he memes well.
>>
>>1594167
...AJ?
>>
>>1593780
>Mic skills for one, relying on previous accomplishments to get over for two, not having a clearly defined gimmick/character for three

You just described every new wrestler WWE brings up. Other than AJ Styles that is what they have been doing for years, you think they will change it just for Nakamura lol>?
>>
>>1594070
A drunk Japanese guy that happens to be good at fighting people
>>
>>1594558
Sami is one of the most over-rated wrestlers in the last 5 years.
>>
>>1593713
Vince is racist as fuck
>>
>>1593893
Holy shit, didn't remember until your post. That was based.
>>
>>1593760
His lack of actual charisma, looking like a stroke victim while doing Metal Gear Solid 3 Ocelot hand gestures is not charisma.
His lack of technical ability i.e. Knee to the face is not a full skill set.
He dresses like a gay stereotype, might work in NXT with all there progressiveness but Main Roster casual viewers would be like "who the fuck is this gay gook"
None existent mic skills this isn't even he can't speak English he can better than most peoples Japanese, and he is no where near good enough to just be a silent destroyer and have someone like Heyman talk for him.
>>
>>1593734
you don't have to be flamboyant to be gay, and you don't have to be gay to be flamboyant
>>
>>1594659
>who the fuck is this gay gook
Need I remind you that one of the biggest acts in the company is three black men that gyrate all the time
>>
I hate to tell you spergs but Nakamura has been married to Harumi Maekawa since 2007. Please continue to project your homosexual fantasies though.
>>
>>1594689
That are good at cutting promos
>>
File: [tips meowdora].jpg (41KB, 526x526px) Image search: [Google]
[tips meowdora].jpg
41KB, 526x526px
>I hate to tell you spergs but Nakamura has been married to Harumi Maekawa since 2007. Please continue to project your homosexual fantasies though.
>>
>>1594701
and time travel.
>>
Only real problem is his microphone skills and english skills.

Still, he isn't the best worker from Njpw.
>>
>>1593710
>bullying Joe
Why is this allowed?
>>
>tfw you realize that's funnier than anything done by Roman in his entire career

send Ramen back to jobbing in NXT, bring based Nakamura on Raw
>>
>>1595165
18+
>>
>>1595172
FedoRamen pls
>>
>>1595165
>Bringing up Roman randomly.

You guys just can't get him out of your head can you
>>
>>1595172
ebin
>>
File: Corp.jpg (42KB, 500x615px) Image search: [Google]
Corp.jpg
42KB, 500x615px
>>1595181
>>1595189
Nakamura is overrated trash and only appeals to virgin smarks.

Reigns is patrician and one of the biggest draws in WWE. Women, kids and poo in loos worship him and thats all that matters.
>>
>>1595197
ebin
>>
>>1595185
yeah he's like cancer
>>
>>1595197
Roman should bury Nakamura.
>>
>>1595211
This
>>
>>1593783
>His work is gonna get him over, no matter what, period. Don't delude yourself.
>>
>>1595211
>>1595214
FedoRamen spotted
>>
File: 1470210917727.jpg (65KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1470210917727.jpg
65KB, 480x640px
>>1595283
> FedoRamen
>>
>>1595214
>>1595258
>>1595294
ebin
>>
>>1595197
This is where you truly jumped the shark.
>>
File: 1464835201516.gif (2MB, 263x252px) Image search: [Google]
1464835201516.gif
2MB, 263x252px
>>1595297
>ebin
>>
>>1595299
> deancuc
> jump
The only time both of his feet leave his basement floor is when his fake EZboy recliner topples over
>>
File: 1471093458907.gif (1011KB, 450x365px) Image search: [Google]
1471093458907.gif
1011KB, 450x365px
>>1593783
>His work is gonna get him over, no matter what, period. Don't delude yourself.
KEK
>>
>>1594070
The first openly autistic wrestler who also happens to be gay.
>>
>>1595320
lol
>>
>>1595302
>>1595318
ebin
>>
>>1595320
What about Cuck Angle?

>>1595324
> is a trip
> has a confirmed cuck as his name
>>
File: 1424839196433.jpg (48KB, 671x671px) Image search: [Google]
1424839196433.jpg
48KB, 671x671px
>>1595320
oh is that what they meant when they said they'd incorporate LGBT characters into the programming?
>inb4 triggered ebin smark
>>
>>1595294
See? I knew it was you
>>
>>1595327
shut up
>>
>>1595328
ebinposting is purely for carter

>>1595336
Kurt got cucked by Double J
How do you feel ?
>>
>>1593710
When Vince saw this happen, I bet he blew a gasket when he realized how much money he blew on this faggot.
>>
>>1595345
does vince even care anymore?
>>
>>1595365
Yes but he is probably going crazy from a mixture of steroids and concussions he got back when he was taking bumps.
>>
>>1593844
Enzo and AJ

New Gay deserves a special conaideration

Ambrose belongs nowhere near that list.
>>
>>1595437
Enzo is getting there. he's still stuck repeating the same shit every week but if he gets in a real fued i can see him stepping it up. how are you doing?
>>
>>1595448
Pretty well, thanks for asking
>>
>>1593807
> Santino was funny

I disagree. He nearly dragged Emmas career off a cliff with him. Her dancing debut was ultra cringe.

Santino was a shit wrestler who never drew a dime and was totally disposable, he came out to crickets for a talking segment earlier in the year
>>
>>1593809
Vince just doesnt 'get it' - he has a history of jobbing out guys who's gimmicks he didn't contribute tor create himself. Breezes gimmick was solid, Rick Rude and Rick the Model Martel made careers out of similar narcissim gimmicks. Plus those selfie sticks would make for great merch
>>
>>1593884
I cant wait for the inevitable KO and Zayn tag team in a year or twos time, I just hope the crowd that see it happen are hot as fuck
>>
>>1593898
Gotch isnt well liked backstage in general I've heard, so not many want to work with them now.

Its a shame cos I like their gimmick, its different and lets them get away with saying non PC shit within the bubbles of their characters.

The ascension though.. jesus why were they given LOD's shittier little brothers gimick
>>
>>1593902
Rose looked like a creepy pedo, that actually would have been a great gimmick if they'd any balls in WWE.. have him stalking kids in vignettes and shit.. coming out with lollies for kids at ringside.. can you imagine the heat!
>>
>>1593713
No one wants to see a jap who can BARELY form a sentence.
>>
>>1593913
Managers tend to be for heels though, so she'd need to turn and I dont think anyone wants to boo her cos shes pretty legit
>>
>>1593922
I think they were just planting a seed for 9-12 months time, although they may just have seen that enzo and cass were over ad thought a vaudies program would have cooled them too much as they're not over at all yet
>>
>>1594090
I love Nakamura, but this put my sides in orbit
>>
>>1594701
Hmm I think the bloom has come off the rose there, plus if they split up, all 3 will fade to obscurity again, theres no standout star in the group
>>
>>1595211
Kek, The crowd chanted for Nakamura at WM32 in the main event.
>>
>>1596060
>Managers tend to be for heels though,
Usually. But if Darren Young has shown us anything, a face manager is just as great.
Thread posts: 173
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.