[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BEEG SHOW ACTUALLY RETIRING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: Mfw Big Show on RAW.webm (2MB, 860x360px) Image search: [Google]
Mfw Big Show on RAW.webm
2MB, 860x360px
>During a recent appearance on 790 The Ticket in Miami, WWE Superstar Big Show revealed this year will be his last with WWE.

>During the interview, Show (heard starting at the 8:30 mark) says he is getting into shape and is training for his match with Shaquille O’Neal at Wrestlemania 33 in Orlando. Show says he feels better at 44 than he did ten years ago, and he wants to be in the best shape he can and go out with a bang in his last year.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/738869-big-show-reveals-when-he-will-leave-wwe-new-wwe-summerslam-trivia-challenge-mvp-wwe-update#gTA2Qxh6p309vecA.99
>>
File: 5Ftq6.jpg (43KB, 455x324px) Image search: [Google]
5Ftq6.jpg
43KB, 455x324px
>>1592673
>>
The last true big man in WWE, im going to cry like a baby during his retirement speech :'(
>>
>>1592673
what the hell is that webm. Also RIP big show you were a loyal and steady wrestler.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>>1592680

yeah we got no big people left
>>
>>1592680
This. I've been an unironic Big Show fan since he was in WCW.
>>
Only kane left. All midgets now.
>>
File: Triple HGH.png (1MB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
Triple HGH.png
1MB, 1252x1252px
>>1592687
This is all his fault
>>
>>1592694
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTDcQyh0cck
>>
>>1592673
I'll miss him.
>beeg is going out jobbing to a celebrity instead of getting one last midcard title run to elevate a young guy
It wouldn't even be hard. He's going to be in his best shape in years. Use that to rebuild his kayfabe power level, saying he's improved himself or something. Give him a lengthy title run and book him strong, then a younger guy beats him at Mania.
>>
>>1592975
His knees are fucked, He's been in WWE for over 10 years now, stinking the place up with hisslow paced matched. This push to lose weight is too little too late. He has noone to blame but himself for the state of his body and career, to give him some credit, he pretty much admits that.
>>
>>1592975
I wouldn't be surprised if they kept him around for other stuff. He's actually one of the better mic workers and is pretty smart.

He could easily fill whatever role they have booker or king doing
>>
File: macgruber4[1].jpg (251KB, 1000x400px) Image search: [Google]
macgruber4[1].jpg
251KB, 1000x400px
>>1592683
You haven't seen MacGruber? Drop what you're doing right now and watch it.
>>
>>1592987
nah wwe fucked him

who else had as many face and heel turns and the giant?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.