[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly reminder Eva Marie is a real draw unlike Sasha Banks.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled.png (1MB, 1740x660px)
Untitled.png
1MB, 1740x660px
Friendly reminder Eva Marie is a real draw unlike Sasha Banks.
>>
>>1591258
Proof that women need to go back to sex appeal and not piss-poor wrestling
>>
The wardrobe malfunction is the draw.
>>
BASED EVA
>>
>>1591267
Nobody would want to see that horse-faced monkey's wardrobe malfunction. All you'd be able to see are "her" pecs anyway.
>>
>>1591265
I actually watched the Sasha/Dana match, and it was the first diva's match I've seen in a while.
I don't even get the fuss around Banks. She looked like dog-shit. Sure, Dana was clearly a blundering moron, but Sasha sucked in her own right.
>>
>>1591265
This. Let's just stop pretending they're good wrestlers and come back to bra and panties matches. It's the only thing they're good for.
>>
>>1591267
This. Also her win against Charlotte has a similar number of views as Eva's video.
>>
>>1591280
It's overrated bullshit, they looked good in NXT when they could rehearse and do all kinds of shit to get noticed with restrictions. Look at them now because of the limitations you're handed with on RAW/Smackdown (for both men and woman) you need to work well with what you're given.
Look at Seth Rollins he can't do shit anymore but works well with what he's handed, because he's actually good.
>>
>>1591306
*noticed without restrictions
>>
>>1591306
I just don't watch Raw matches and judge wrestlers on their PPV matches where they are usually allowed to do a bit more. Every fucking Raw match is exactly the same.
>>
>>1591265
Not true
>>
>>1591299
The title match was the draw. Not Horsebanks.
>>
>>1591312
Don't forget the manchildren rooting for their 90lbs fap material
>>
>>1591312
Do you also think Darren Young v The Miz was a draw?
>>
>>1591320
That match had ZERO hype, his #1 contender match was a joke.
And it was still a bigger draw than the woman's title.
>>
>>1591312
Kek this backtracking.
>>
>>1591325
The woman's title matches are constantly hyped by commentators and high production video packages because of the divas revolution and the title still being new, only 2 wrestlers have had it.
>>
File: 1463301804996.gif (3MB, 400x437px) Image search: [Google]
1463301804996.gif
3MB, 400x437px
I for one think women are only draws in Bra and Panties match.

But since you fags wanted women's "wrestling", let's talk womens """wrestling"". It's not that women are bad wrestlers, it's the bookers, the fans(you) and the modern NXT women wrestlers that have made it "bad".

How did booking and creative screw up?
What was supposed to be women's revolution turned out to be the same shit without the sex appeal or bra and panties. It's still an afterthought thrown in to keep the SJW, Reddit morons and neets happy. Raw and Smackdown have 5 women each side competing for 2 titles, instead of making it a 10+ division competing for 1 title and maybe a secondary title. The storytelling are, in fact worst liberal shit. "I am a women, I represent a gender, I am oppressed no more, Charlie you are a shame to represent the women's division". Dawn Marie fucking Mr Wilson dad was more entertaining that this shit. Torrie and Dawn in the Hotel Room is still etched in my fucking brain

The Fans
When there is a contract signing you and whatculture goons go "oooo girls getting attention #weHaveWon". When a womens match is a main event "OMG women are maineventing #wehavewon". "Women are getting focus i think, #weHavewon".
You guys picked Sasha Banks and Bayley as the one. You guys think just because they're women, that a 2 star match becomes a 5 star match. You are just pandering fucks who have accepted ironically that Women can't wrestle for shit, how? by literally cheering Sasha Banks who botches every fucking night. Bayley a bland, no micskill John Cena wannabe with a nice ass.

The Women
They show insecurity every night. they try too hard to make a point "WE CAN WRESTLE". That's why you see thai hooker banks doing spots and moves she can't handle.

Eva Marie and Becky Lynch are doing what they do right. Becky is well grounded and actually makes a good face, where you care about the character.
>>
>>1591385
Why did you write this essay? Tldr.
>>
>>1591385
the "we have won" thing, I wanted to say Don't fucking make a deal if women are getting attention. Just let it organically develop into something that can main event. DONT FUCK SMUG AND SAY "OOOO WOMEN GETTING SERIOUS ATTENTION AND BOOKING"
>>
>>1591258
>Woman's wrestling

Why is WWE trying desperately to push this?
>>
>>1591385
Also the fact that they don't tie their hair up just shows a lack of understanding
>>
>>1591399
It's 2016
>>
>>1591385
>I for one think women are only draws in Bra and Panties match.
Undeniably true just listen to the reactions, plus women have no ferocity in their moves compared to men so it's basically muh TECHNICAL RASSLIN.
>>
>>1591331

Fucking this. You can hear the distain in JBLs voice when you know he's forced to shill for the divas when you know he does not give a shit
>>
>>1591258

Im too much of a fat lazy smark to screen cap. But the bayley vs sasha """ironwoman""" match could only pull 500,000 on the main wwe account. Divas don't draw, vince tried to warn us.
>>
multiple paige and nikki matches with different women have similar to considerably higher view counts. a paige vs nikki on main event has 8 million.

neato narrative
>>
Lmao look how fucking triggered /wew/ is right now.

Based Eva.

http://boards.420chan.org/wooo/res/5388139.php
>>
>>1592070
because nikki is a draw
>>
>>1592320
yes thats my point but

nikki vs charlotte match on raw 3 million views
paige vs charlotte match on raw 5 million views
>>
>>1592357

prove it.
>>
>>1592457
Found the videos he was talking about
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEgpPgQLS20 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSzJRZKYx60
>>
>>1592463
was about to but thank you

>>1592457
really couldnt just search yourself huh?
>>
>>1592463
>>1592481

kek I thought neckbeards hated the bellas? But now they are forced to admit that nikki was a draw. Based Eva working the marks into a shoot.
>>
>>1591258
>wardrobe malfunction vs dana brooke

hm I wonder which one is going to get more views
>>
>>1592557
not sure what youre getting at. nikki is one of my favorites and i like eva too. my initial point >>1592070 wasnt about disparaging eva but the comments trying to push the narrative that wwe should just go back to bra and panties matches because this particular segment got more views than sasha vs dana fucking brooke.
>>
>>1592608

The segment also did better than the much """"hyped"""" ironwoman match betwee bayley and sasha. Eva is the only draw from these divas

Also Ill wager that a torri willson dawn marie bra and panties match dwarfs any match in drawijg viewers
>>
>>1592015
>he never watched bull nakano
Women themselves aren't the problem, just this bunch of soft Americans
>>
>>1592070
Paige is one of the biggest draws in WWE
>>
>>1591306
I agree with you, but a big reason Seth can't do a lot of the shit he's capable of is because he's a heel, and doing a lot of flashy awe-inspiring moves runs counter to people not liking you.
>>
>>1592864
one is ultimately still an NXT match which is seen by considerably less viewers.

but if you want to continue looking at youtube views, overall it seems like sasha has the leg up on eva
>>
>>1592049
NXT videos rarely get more than a couple hundred thousand views. Only a small handful have ever broken 1 million (Zayn vs Nakamura being one)
>>
File: LidZGzD.png (910KB, 864x527px) Image search: [Google]
LidZGzD.png
910KB, 864x527px
What if you hate Eva and went to an event to specifically tell her that but she walks up to you during autograph signing and ask "Why you getting worked?" You tell her you hate her but she don't care. "You just getting worked" she says. You get frustrated and try to walk away but she grabs your dick suddenly. You ask what she's doing and she responds calmly "Your dick's getting worked now." Eva pls you say but she's working your dick over. "Stay worked mark" she says but your name ain't even mark. She keeps working your dick, you try to tell her how much she's a terrible wrestler but you can't get the words out. Suddenly Eva starts moaning "ohhhh", you try to escape but she purrs in your ear "ohhhh". It's terrible, it's hot but terrible she still working you over, Eva with stares off in the distance while still clutching your dick she goes "Ohhh long johnson, ohhh long johnson." You cum hard in your pants and Eva whispers in your ear "Stay worked, clean yourself up." You became an Eva fan that day.
>>
>>1592945
She's a terrible wrestler, but fake tits and four tons of makeup are also a huge turn off, so she can try and coax some life into my flaccid wedding tackle, but she'll fail and I, as a grown man who don't blanch at telling people they are awful, and so she'll still be an awful wrestler, except now she's an awful wrestler holding a flaccid cock and being berated.

Plan failed, you dumb as fuck basement dwelling cockbag.
>>
File: 1453233632401.jpg (55KB, 492x550px) Image search: [Google]
1453233632401.jpg
55KB, 492x550px
>>1591258
You do realize 12 year old kiddies clicked the video because they thought they would see some red titties right?
>>
>>1593031
they still clicked it over watching the womens champion "wrestle"
>>
>>1593031
That's the point.
>>
>>1593031
Sex sells.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.