[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BEEG TO RETIRE AFTER WRESTLEMANIA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: SOOOOO IT'S THE LARGE EVENT.jpg (66KB, 629x720px) Image search: [Google]
SOOOOO IT'S THE LARGE EVENT.jpg
66KB, 629x720px
>During a recent appearance on 790 The Ticket in Miami, WWE Superstar Big Show revealed this year will be his last with WWE. During the interview, Show (heard starting at the 8:30 mark) says he is getting into shape and is training for his match with Shaquille O’Neal at Wrestlemania 33 in Orlando. Show says he feels better at 44 than he did ten years ago, and he wants to be in the best shape he can and go out with a bang in his last year.

Source: F4W

>tfw Haitch, Cena, Kane, Jericho, Bork, Taker, and Orton are the last old-school wrestlers left
>>
Good he sucks
>>
>>1590762
12+
>>
>>1590762
>>1590762
>>
Please don't go
>>
What about Mark Henry?
>>
File: beegdestiny.jpg (209KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
beegdestiny.jpg
209KB, 900x1200px
>>1590755
It's true. He's lost weight.
>wasting all this work on a fucking match with a celeb that he'll get squashed in
Why beeg why?
>>
Good. The last time he was decent was 2002.
>>
>>1590829
His 2012 run was one of his best ever
>>
Good riddance
>>
>>1590833
this
>>
>>1590833
LIterally what even happend.
>>
>>1590838
He stopped Sheamus' year of Cena tier booking by beating him clean in a good feud and having match of the night at HIAC
>>
>>1590843

Actually that was a surprisingly good match. Watched it a couple weeks ago.
>>
>>1590826
Yeah. Beeg doesnt deserves to end his career in such a low note.
>>
>>1590833
This
>>
>>1590826

If you want to be remembered as a worker, dragging a washed up celeb to a good match is probably as good a note as any to go out on. Especially considering how broken down Show is - his limitations are probably best hidden by putting him in the ring with someone who's going to work a slower brawl.
>>
>>1590755
They have him go out against Shaq? What the fuck? Give this guy a huge fucking year long run to go out with.
>>
>>1590826
Ideally, Shaq puts Beeg over at Mania and Beeg loses his retirement match at a later PPV to an actual new wrestler they want to put over. Big Cass or Strowman would be a good choice.
>>
>>>1590826
>dragging a washed up celeb to a good match

Yeah, like that's going to happen, it's going to be fucking awful.
>>
great promo, solid charisma, solid acting, very good in the ring for someone his size, larger than life, could probably reck almost everyone, especially when he was younger

I'll miss him
>>
>>1590862
Beeg is a cool guy and an old-school wrestler though, I'd guess he'd rather retire putting a younger talent over.

I just hope it's not Brown Strongman, because that joke of a big man is worse in his prime than Beeg is now.

>>1590901
Beeg is legit one of the coolest people I've ever met and definitely the coolest wrestler. The guy hung around after a signing event closed so nobody went home without an autograph.
>>
If you don't like Big Show you're a fucking mark.

>all wrestlers should be 50 pound flippy midgets
>>
File: CWP1XbHUYAAwn8x.jpg (48KB, 454x612px) Image search: [Google]
CWP1XbHUYAAwn8x.jpg
48KB, 454x612px
This is all just so he can become a professional vaper.
>>
>>1590958
>all wrestlers should be 300 pounds fat fucks who can't walk the ropes.
>>
>Cena
>Bork
>Boreton
>old-school

21 fucking +
>>
>>1590755

already 1 hour piss break at wm if we count the fuckinh undertaker match
>>
>>1590977
>He dosn't want to watch Cena vs Taker
>>
>>1590959
>tfw your dad looks like that but with hair
>>
>>1590977

Troll?
>>
>>1590969
Don't get down on him anon he wasn't born when Brock debuted.
>>
>>1590755
will he go out in a blaze of glory, or putting over some newbie?
>>
Would the WrestleMania crowd cry and chant "PLEASE DON'T RETIRE"?
>>
>going out on a celebrity match instead of putting a new guy over
what the fuck is WWE thinking?
>Shaq
>drawing in 2016
>>
>>1591006
Putting over young upstart Shaq. He should really put over somebody like Cass. He's the only big guy that isn't totally shit
>>
>>1591125
Braun > Cass

and I like Cass a lot
>>
>>1590755
Bout fucking time, dude is 16 years past his prime
>>
Gotta clear his schedule so he'll have time to play Destiny 2. I get it.
>>
fat faggot should put over my boy finn balor. coup de grace to the nuts as the finish
>>
>>1593147
Hi Full Sail!
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.