[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fuck off manlets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: JoeAoP.0.png (1MB, 1420x947px) Image search: [Google]
JoeAoP.0.png
1MB, 1420x947px
fuck off manlets
>>
>>1590739
>Billed height: 6′ 2″
So 5' 11" in reality. Samoey Joe is a manlet.
>>
sloppy joe is based
>>
>>1590744
he's shorter than scott steiner
>>
>>1590739
YOU LOOKIN' AT THE REAL DEAL NOW
>>
File: samoa joe corkscrew plancha.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
samoa joe corkscrew plancha.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>1590744
he's a typical flippy midget, yes
>>
File: joe unimpressed.webm (3MB, 780x398px) Image search: [Google]
joe unimpressed.webm
3MB, 780x398px
>>
>>1590748
underrated theme
>>
>>1590756
Based Joe bto'd le spooky demon manlet
>>
BASED AF
>>
>>1590744
>being taller than the average white american makes you a manlet
Love this meme
>>
>>1590848
>white

That's the key word there. Nobody cares about inferior whiteboi genetics. It's why you're being bred out.
>>
>>1590856
I can't wait for it to happen. Then it'll be our turn to bitch about every little fucking thing.
>>
>>1590739
That nigga on the left looks retarded. He literally alway look like someone just told him to solve for x
>>
>>1590751
>Lands on his feet
Jesus if Joe came to WWE Sooner wrestling would have been good again
>>
He should team with aj
>>
>>1591643
He is in a better shape than 3/4 of his run in TNA.

He can still all of the moves.
>>
>>1591515
Nah because you only have yourselves to blame
>>
>>1590848
The common definition of white includes spics.
>>
Are Authors of Pain any good?

Truthfully I just kinda watch NXT Takeovers, since NXT is a weekly show and it's mostly taped before hand, I feel like it kind of loses that.. consistent cast, I mean sure, you'll have your main players, but sometimes, I don't care about the dude who had maybe four NXT matches before you never see him again.

The reason why I ask this is because, variety is the spice of life, and I want big dudes. I am fine with flippy niggas, but there also has to be big fucked up looking guys to throw them around from time to time.

Seemed like the internet blew up a little bit when they debutted going "GAHHH THEY'RE SAMOAN REEEEEEEE", when one is like, slav as fuck.
>>
>>1593212
Ones indian and the other is albanian. Both really young and do monster moves well.
>>
>>1593212
Their double moves look super cool, but they haven't had enough proper matches (ie, not squashing jobbers) for me to say how good they really are
>>
File: cheers.webm (3MB, 968x540px) Image search: [Google]
cheers.webm
3MB, 968x540px
>>1593212
I like they gave a toast with jobbers
>>
>>1593212
the new ascension
>>
>>1593256
they're d'lo browns
>>
>>1591643
>>1591873
this
him and KO are perfect examples of guys who do the cardio and work out but then spend their off time stuffing the absolute fuck out of their faces
>>
>>1590856
>whiteboi genetics
Average height for a non-hispanic white man in the United States: 5'9.8
Average height for a non-hispanic black man in the United States: 5'9.2

The gap would be bigger but people are getting taller and anglo men live longer. The average in the 20-39 group is 5'10.2 for whites, 5'9.7 for blacks.

That said, a wrestler who doesn't make it into the top 15% for height (i.e. 6' or over) is short for the profession.
>>
>>1593281
They'll be made to stop doing this the second they hit the main roster
>what if they bang their heads together and concuss them dammit
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.