[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just relax bro ur too intense

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: Capture.jpg (23KB, 390x379px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
23KB, 390x379px
>just relax bro ur too intense
>>
DEAN YA GOTTA BE EDGY RAPE ME RIGHT NOW ON THIS PODCAST!
>>
>>1589951

i mean well ya no im uh i guess im like not feelin that right now ya no?
>>
>>1589937
>[Urge to squirt The Texas Rattlesnake with mustard intensifies]
>>
"I--I'm actually a little o--offended by that, M--Mister Austin"

But what did he mean by dis?
>>
File: stevvviiiieee.jpg (47KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
stevvviiiieee.jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
>DEAN THE ENTIRE LOCKER ROOM AND EVEN LATE NIGHT CLEANING CREW ARE ALL BANGING RENEE DAMMIT DO SOMETHING!

>u-uh uhm well uh w-were in an open relationship y-you see and i-i love her
>>
https://youtu.be/rIOlGTgMlcI

>is this real life?
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>1589993
KOK.
Fambrose really got his cage rattled.
>>
>>1589993

fucking kek
>>
File: 1470794034867.png (399KB, 400x525px) Image search: [Google]
1470794034867.png
399KB, 400x525px
>>1589984
Imagine being Austin in that podcast and having to be all like "damn, Deanetty Ambrose, you fuckin' badass, all cool with your skinny DYEL body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have put you over, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is chug beer and beat Debra at the Broken Skull Ranch. Like seriously imagine having to be Austin and not only sit in that chair while Dean Ambrose flaunts his college fratboy DUDE WEED LMAO indie chill vibes, the favorable lighting barely concealing his thinning hairline and shitty fringe, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected that embarrassing promo. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him he's THE CHAMP and DAMN, DEAN AMBROSE LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his CZW indie shitter fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been ingesting nothing but a healthy diet of Broken Skull IPA, AlphaBrain and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Victoria Texas. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his dimpled brow as he sucks it in to attempt being alpha, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "hardcore (for that is what he calls himself)" image, the image he worked so hard for with indie feds in the previous years. And then the Vince calls for you to change the subject, and you know you could give a stunner every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Stone Cold. You're not going to lose your future podcast career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.
>>
File: 1470972080604.png (229KB, 400x525px) Image search: [Google]
1470972080604.png
229KB, 400x525px
THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING, DEAN? THIS IS WHAT YOU FUCKING CALL EDGY?

INTERFERE IN A WOMEN'S MATCH
HIT THEM BOTH WITH THE DIRTY DEEDS
PISS DOWN THEIR THROATS
>>
>>1590350
I think you really hit the nail hard in the head on this one.
>>
>>1590350
this is some quality pasta
>>
Um well uh yknow uh I try to uhhhh p-push the envelope every day uhh mr austin sorry uhhhhhh ummmmmmm yknow its uhhhhh ummm a hard job
>>
>>1589984
KEK
>>
>>1589984
lel
>>
>>1589993
>Every dad's conversation with an /asp/ie
>>
I wish Stone Cold would come out in the middle of the ring, tell the guys to stop the music, and challenge the roster to be a little bit more edgy and stop resting on your laurels, and thats the bottom line etc etc. and if they don't they'll get a stone cold stunner.
>>
>>1592885
You know this is fake, right?
>>
>>1592885
And then after delivering the stunner he'll scream in agonizing pain because he just now completely broke again his already damaged spine/neck while a confused Doloh Ziggel just flops out of the ring
>>
>>1592891
your moms fake.
>>
>>1589951
Steve "Stone "i think you can get away with doing my 90s promos without getting fired in 2016" Cold" Austin

Steve is getting as bad as JR with the whole "well in my day" shit
>>
File: 1470715887712.gif (732KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1470715887712.gif
732KB, 200x200px
Why didn't Austin murder this fag bitchboy after wrapping up the podcast?
>>
>>1592957
Cause they would lock him for 10 years after the Debra incident. Steve will be telling Vince to bury Ambrose anyway
>>
>>1592904
>Steve "Stone "i think you can get away with doing my 90s promos without getting fired in 2016" Cold" Austin

Am I having a stroke?
>>
>>1592904
fuck off pajeet
>>
File: stevo.jpg (48KB, 783x417px) Image search: [Google]
stevo.jpg
48KB, 783x417px
>DEAN HOW ABOUT I HIT YOU WITH THE STUNNER THEN LIKE THE LITTLE BITCH YOU ARE HUH? ANSWER ME!

>u-uh uhm uhhhhh w-well like i-i can counter it...m-maybe?

>OH YEAH?

>camera shifts away

literally this is how this podcast ended, no joke
>>
>>1593036

Intensity > Chill Vibes
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.