[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Great Fap

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Cgs0_EbUUAA_Q3m.jpg (66KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
Cgs0_EbUUAA_Q3m.jpg
66KB, 600x750px
If you go through Tough Enough Daria's snapchat story (dariab28), and fap while you do it, with the sound off, it feels like you are video chatting with Daria and she and her friend is watching you fap, and then they go around the entire locker room and show the other girls that you are fapping on cam, and all of the nxt chicks see your dick, and Billie Kay is in her wrestling gear looking hot as fuck and you're just there fapping as she is staring at you, and since you can't hear them it looks like they are talking about your dick and shit, it's fucking awesome, I highly endorse this, helps if you are high though I think

Aight peace guys, stay safe
>>
Watch out though, like right after Athena or Ember Moon she gives the phone to Patrick Clark, so he will see you fapping to him, just a heads up
>>
>>1589673
Literally have some sex.
>>
Please have sex
>>
Thanks bro, will do tonight
>>
Can anyone make a webm. Don't have snapchat
>>
>>1590305
It's 2016 for Christ soles and you don't have snapchat?
>>
>>1589673
Have sex
>>
>>1590305
this
post the vid or kys
>>
Please for the love of God have sex

I'll check it out though
>>
>>1590360
Don't have any internet accounts at all
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.