[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HHH BTFO's Meltzer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

File: hatch.jpg (11KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
hatch.jpg
11KB, 480x270px
>"When somebody goes, 'Well, you just can't get people over with 50/50 booking,' [I'll always say] 'Oh, I'm sorry, how's your territory coming? Because this one seems to be doing pretty good over here.' We just had the largest WrestleMania in history." Triple H said. "People talk a lot of smack about ratings and things, but they don't understand all of the dynamics of everything we do. They don't. They sit on the internet and they read one thing and they give their point of view."
>>
>>1589539
Rich coming from the man that killed any interest normies had in wrestling and now their ratings are suffering.

Fuck Triple H.
>>
Reddit BTFO
/asp/ BTFO
Wrasslingforum BTFO

EVERYONE BTFO
>>
what does 50/50 booking even mean?
>>
>>1589554
One day the face wins then the next week the heel wins to even up the score.
>>
>>1589554
Both have a win over the other.
>>
>>1589554

How does it feel to be half a man, must break your heart to see what I am!
>>
>>1589545
>Mad at someone's success and weening out the weak.

Kys faggot.
>>
>>1589539
> We don't allow any type of criticism because we have a monopoly on any entire industry with any real competition behind decades behind
>>
he isnt wrong
>>
Meltzer is a smark faggot but this is a such a butthurt response
>>
How the fuck is he talking about 50/50 booking when they had Roman going over the entire roster
>>
Reminder that NXT loses money
>>
>>1589569
This.

Supposedly you cant criticize even if they have some awful ratings and more awful storylines.

>"People talk a lot of smack about ratings and things, but they don't understand all of the dynamics of everything we do.

And even then they cant push Roman Reigns properly, they are a fucking disaster sometimes.
>>
>>1589607
A train couldn't have pushed the Reigns that appeared in WWE with his skill set as it was. He's getting better.
>>
Haitch is a glorified manlet with an ego as big as his roid gut, he doesn't know dogshit about wrestling and just wants to circlejerk alongside fat NXT fans, who defend him whatever the cost because MUH INDIE FLIPPY MIDGETS and MUH NXT.

Vince is a senille old man, but he's still the only thing keeping WWE/Wrestling as we know alive. When he dies and Haitch takes over, american pro-wrestling is fucking ogre
>>
>>1589595
>Going over the whole roster

>Lost to Finn

Muh Roman sucks
>>
>>1589614
Then dont push Reigns to the fucking moon if he is not ready
>>
>cucked by Macho
>cucked by Jericho
>cucked by Angle
>willingly cucked by everyone in the Kliq and X-Pac
>failed to take advice from the great Dave Meltzer
>>
>>1589566
weening out the weak? It's a tv show for entertainment you autismo, not an endurance contest.

>>1589569
Makes more sense this way.
>>
File: silly.jpg (815KB, 985x906px) Image search: [Google]
silly.jpg
815KB, 985x906px
>you can't be critical of something unless you can do it better

I guess I can still make fun of HHH for not being able to sire a male heir
>>
That's definitely a dig at Meltzer.

I can't speak for it being smart or dumb booking-wise, but I can tell you that it personally pisses me off. When I see two guys trading wins and losses on a fairly regular basis, it just weakens both of them, in my mind, at least.

The exception is if they're two main eventers that always go for insane matches where they're nearly both dead at the end. NJPW sometimes pulls this off. But WWE seems to make it happen often to the midcarders, so it just sells the matches as useless because a week or two from now, we'll have the same match with another winner.

To be fair, it's not like I'm saying I could do a better job. They have to book 5 hours of Wrestling a week, and that sounds like hell, but it doesn't change the fact it hurts the product.
>>
>>1589595
I like how they're booking Reigns now. They still want to give him the superman push but he lost clean to three people within the last two months and is building up with an US Title Run. It actually feels like the main event is dynamic now. I hate when there's one single main-eventer in WWE that constantly wrestles and never gets beaten clean, it makes it all so much boring. It's the main reason why I disliked Cena and Roman Reigns.
>>
am I reading this right or is Haitch implying that TV ratings don't matter?
>>
>On the topic of wins and losses, Triple H said that he doesn't keep track of them and those decisions are more of a feel thing.

>"Sometimes you're beating a talent because you want to beat them and that's the sympathetic reaction you're trying to elicit. There are some talents that, when you beat them, they get more popular, but as soon as they start on a winning path, their popularity begins to wane... People want that underdog to strive to succeed and then get a little bit of success and then get knocked back off that perch and be the underdog again."

>Triple H acknowledged that critical opinions matter, but again came back to WWE's success by mentioning that WWE will sell out the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY three nights in a row over SummerSlam weekend.
>>
50/50 booking is why nobody gets over and they have to pray Brock Lesnar or The Rock or some other attitude era person want to have matches. It's why the belt was on fucking HHH for the largest Wrestlemania in history. It's why fucking Dolph Ziggler is having a title match at Summerslam
>>
File: 1470715996777.jpg (71KB, 541x594px) Image search: [Google]
1470715996777.jpg
71KB, 541x594px
>muh selling out brooklyn
WWE the brand is the draw. Paul was only ever the captain of the ship while WWE was the only thing commercially available and there was still some heat from the A+ players on the product

Also Brooklyn is a hot area for wrestling
>>
>>1589539
SMARKS BTFO

I BET LEDDIT IS UPSET WITH THEIR HERO TOO NOW LMAO
>>
Lets send HHH a fruit basket for BTFO smarks
>>
Meltzer takes being called out by wrestlers as a compliment so HHH is just confusing people who don't know what he's referring to
>>
>A large portion of WWE's revenue is contingent on TV ratings
>Triple H doesn't think TV ratings matter

Dumbass is going to bankrupt WWE within 5 years of Vince croaking.
>>
>>1589539
>'Oh, I'm sorry, how's your territory coming?
This is the same retarded rebuttal directors use when they make a shit movie and everyone says it's shit
>OH? WELL HOW MANY MOVIES HAVE YOU DIRECTED? YEA THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT
>>
>>1589539
https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/763899020917956608
>>
>>1590068
Wow Meltzer is a cuck.
>>
>>1589603
Source?
The network makes 20 million a month and NXT is the main draw, plus NXT brooklyn/london always sells out.
>>1589539
> 'Oh, I'm sorry, how's your territory coming?'
Pretty fucking good when LU makes a superior product at a fraction of your budget
>>
>>1590083
Maybe.
>>
>>1589539
Largest Wrestlemania does not equal the most successful Wrestlemania. All that proves is you can waste a shit ton of money and give away the network for free on the weekend. Trips is an idiot.
>>
>>1589539
>You have to be a chef to know food tastes bad
Ah, one of the classic strawmans. Saying something like that just makes him sound butthurt.

50/50 booking was legitimately killing the company. For a year and a half straight it was "Roman wins every match. But with everyone else...eh, flip a coin?"

And look what happened. Two main eventers got injured and suddenly the active roster had ZERO star power. They had to put the belt on Triple H in 20fucking16, pay Brock and Dwayne a gorillion dollars and have Shane almost kill himself just to make Wrestlemania watchable.
>>
>'Oh, I'm sorry, how's your territory coming? Because this one seems to be doing pretty good over here.'

Just like that, every hater BTFO.

Based Hunter.
>>
File: image.gif (249KB, 200x200px)
image.gif
249KB, 200x200px
>>1590141
Nxt is the main draw over the monthly ppvs?
Ok.
>>
>>1589809
It's why you're saying "fucking Dolph Ziggler" instead of being excited like you would've been 4 years ago at the prospect
>>
>>1589631
He will always be Shawn Micheal's bag carrier. Like that was his legit job for years and when Vince dies, Shawn, Nash and Scott are coming back to take over. The Kliq won
>>
>>1589539
>Because this one seems to be doing pretty good over here
Relative to its peak, when 50/50 booking wasn't a thing, it's circling the drain.
>>
>>1589881
A few tips for ya pencil neck

Hit the showers
Have sex
Get a clue
>>
>>1589566
Fuck off Indy geek
>>
File: BASED.png (25KB, 563x266px)
BASED.png
25KB, 563x266px
BASED MELTZER BTFO THE JEEBOTARDS
>>
>>1590329
What did you say cuck?
>>
>>1590631
>implying the world isn't flat
>>
>NXT doesnt have 50/50 booking and people get over
>50/50 booking on the main roster and no one cares

Would anyone give a shit about bayley or sasha if they spent months on NXT traiding wins? No.
>>
>>1590631
Nothing, I'm sorry, and you are right, Dave Meltzer is a cuck.
>>
>>1590508
Yeah I liked Ziggler back then but after so many dogshit feuds he's 100% damaged and I just groan when his music hits, thinking I'd rather see just about anyone else instead.
>>
>>1590405

This is so true. All the big matches had at least 1 part timer who was popular over a decade ago.

Cena is the only person they have who has any mainstream appeal.
>>
HHH is a fucking faggot, his vision for what wrestling should be is a ratings killer no one wants womens wrestling main events, no really gets over when the use 50/50 booking, pushing bland superstars with no mic ability etc.
>>
>>1592120
womens wrestling is all Stephanie forcing gaytch's hand
50/50 is Vince

bland superstars with no mic skills is Haitch speciality desu
>>
>>1589539
He didn't really answer any questions, or address the issues with what was being said.
He just said: "lol we're successful and you don't understand."
That's third-grader debate tactics.
>>
>>1589545
>implying he cares about killing the company's mainstream appeal

Without actual huge stars on the roster, he can be fellated to his heart's content with no risk of the marks chanting "B+ player" at him

It's ingenious, really
>>
>>1589539
WWE has a monopoly on pro wrestling at their level and has basically zero competition. Being dismissive of criticism isn't "BTFO"ing anyone.

WWE's biggest star is a part timer who works on PPV 3 times a year and still wishes he were a UFC fighter.
>>
>>1589539
>[I'll always say] 'Oh, I'm sorry, how's your territory coming?
Ah, the classic "dumb smarks you need to be in the business to have an opinion" thing that wrestlers who are BTFO resort to.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.