[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bah Gawd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 463376-2789647220.jpg (10KB, 420x252px) Image search: [Google]
463376-2789647220.jpg
10KB, 420x252px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7LTwrMnxNA
Where were you when WCPW got good?
Jim Ross on commentary
Kurt Angle, Cody Rhodes and Mizdow in ring.
Face it, WCPW is starting to look better and better, hell even without the star power, the matches are usually pretty fucking good.
>>
>>1588705
Maybe if they can get a fucking booker that isn't retarded I'll watch.
>>
>>1588707
This tbqh famai. Also whats this about an ippv? Do they expect us to pay to watch this shit.
>>
Damn WCPW is hella pulling talent, I wonder what's giving them so much weight, they're a smark site after all.
>>
File: 1470827291290.png (367KB, 704x457px) Image search: [Google]
1470827291290.png
367KB, 704x457px
>>1588705
>WCPW is starting to look better and better

Well yeah. These guys have hired out so many people to do the jobs they sucked at, of course it would get better.

>Production sucks
They bought better equipment and got rid of the green screen to do promos

>Commentary sucks
They got rid of King Type 2 Diabetes and Ryback with Polio and bought pros.

>"Who the fuck are these wrestlers?"
They hired ex-WWE guys and old, injured bastards to say: "LOOK! WE DID IT??"

Everything that made the event a WhatCulture event a WhatCulture event, they got rid of in favour of acception from the IWC. Such an insecure brand, baka.
>>
>>1588705
The booking is shit.
>>
>>1588725
Obviously it's money. They don't give a shit what company they're working for, as long as you pay the bills. It's why I hate all the WCPW fans saying: "Look at the legitimacy already??!?!?!". There is no legitimacy. As long as you keep lining their pockets, they'll keep coming.
>>
>>1588705
>Jim Ross on commentary
Jim Ross and Jim Cornette on commentary.

What is happening.
>>
>>1588758
They're trying to pay more and more people to watch the product so they can be distracted by the shitty booking.
>>
>>1588705
Hi adam, how about creating your own superstars you leech
>>
>>1588763
They are. A lot of the UK guys on their show have gotten more international exposure from their youtube channel than they've ever had.
>>
File: MC3jgDLB_400x400.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
MC3jgDLB_400x400.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
>>1588705
You ready to settle this, old man?
>>
>Putting Jim Ross and Jim Cornette together
A old man brawl might be amusing.
>>
File: jimross.jpg (33KB, 624x388px) Image search: [Google]
jimross.jpg
33KB, 624x388px
>>1589436
anytime
anywhere
>>
>>1590169
>>1589436

I kinda want to watch them fug now desu desu
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.