[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

McDojo!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 198
Thread images: 19

File: 248102938y4.jpg (103KB, 400x394px) Image search: [Google]
248102938y4.jpg
103KB, 400x394px
>I can do kata, that means I can fight four people at a time!
>We do not allow punches to the face in sparring, but we do have punches in the kata! So we learn how to punch!
>The patterns work, you just don't know enough about bullshido!
>Ground game? Just stand up!
>Yeah, we do grappling, we do wrist locks and shit. No, not in sparring, in sparring you can only kick.
>In sparring we stop as soon as someone gets hit to do a reset, even at blackbelt level. Those are the rules!
>There are no rules in the streets, I would kick Royce Gracie's ass!
>My instructor has seen me do that techniques correct many times, but he needs to examine me before he can promote me to the next belt.
>You've got to earn your belt, that is what makes it legit! Oh, you have a black belt from another dojo? In our dojo that is just a green belt, you've been demoted.
>I started with bullshido to learn how to really fight, now I am a black belt, I could probably mop the floor with a MMA practitioner.

Pathetic
>>
>Wasting time playing fighties at all

Pathetic.
>>
Fags like that have no answer for you when you shoot a double leg on them.
>>
>>1588243
Where ut at? I will storm your McDojo by myself faggot.
>>
>>1588451
Yes we do silly!

When someone shoots for a double leg you walk back into a ap koobi area maki, blocking their head with your fist. Then you slide back into a horse stance and hook punch to the face with Kheun Doltzeogi.

You just don't know anything about taekwondo. You have to study the patterns and learn the meaning. It is like a meditation in movement.
>>
>>1588473
When do we get to do hadokens?
>>
>>1588473
Kek this post describes a lot of the fags that have been invading our board as of late (I don't mean wrestlekids).
>>
>>1588641
I havent seen a single person advocating anti-grapplies
>>
>>1588655
I've seen a lot of people advocating aikido and wing chun so they might as well have been.
>>
>>1588243
>Let me show you why Ronda Rousey does the armbar wrong
>I know no one in my school has competed in 20+ years but let me teach you this technique that would destroy in MMA
>DZR is a complete martial art because it teaches the healing art of massage

Thanks based DZR for giving that seminar in my little town so that I could get that suburb strip-mall McDojo experience while living in the sticks.
>>
>>1588687
What the hell is DZR?
>>
>>1588698
Danzan-Ryu

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danzan-ryƫ
>>
Martial Arts Norway is a sewer and people who want to learn to fight gets eaten.

If I were to describe the average fighter in Norway with a word, it becomes the word cuck.

A cuck is a submissive weak guy who sits on the edge of the bed and looks at when his wife trunks the strong alpha man who has been hired so that the wife can get satisfaction with a decent man.

In many ways martial artists here are the same. For example, when people who want to learn to fight settles in the face of unreasonable compromises like
>"We only use kicks and we only kick to the head and body,"

how do you become a complete fighter from this?
>>
>>1588865
Or instructor who has followed a practitioner's development every day from white belt, then the hired REAL champion comes to contemplate whether the athlete is good enough to get his belt. He only has followed the student for one day. The instructor who knows the athlete best sits on the edge of the bed like the cuck, as it is the hired alpha male who must do the deed, the beta is not satisfactory.

>"But take it easy, techniques that have been removed have been assembled into a dance that you will be performing. Look how fine them dancing in the white ballerina pajamas their! Yes, now you were strong, you could probably beat up four guys simultaneously. look, here's a cuck-belt, it'll be 300usd thanks. "

Martial Art Practitioners! How stupid are we?
>>
File: tumblr_nm9rfl3i4v1sf7aooo1_1280.jpg (120KB, 1007x635px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nm9rfl3i4v1sf7aooo1_1280.jpg
120KB, 1007x635px
>>1588891
If you have the ability to choose martial arts like MMA, Russian sambo, Vale Tudo, Bokator and complete sparring systems, this is far better.

I think cuck-belt is a good metaphor for martial arts that grades people up to black belt with a so low level of mastery that one blue belt from BJJ can come there to choke you out anytime. Because it is impotent, it can not deliver the goods. It is a weak beta man being brought down by the alpha man. Many of these people care for their art like a girlfriend. Taekwondo lost, taekwondo was penetrated by Brazilian jiu-jitsu. The athlete now has the choice to say "I deserve better than taekwondo!" or to just be a cuck and accept that alpha man, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, is going to penetrate taekwondo whenever he wants to.

Cuck-belts is obtained from just about every martial arts who suffer from OCD in regards to fruitless tradition. Autism, pure autism. CMA, cucked martial arts.
>>
>>1588702
Like to know why they stopped competing. From what I read they use to be active in judo tournaments, judo probably wouldnt let that happen now but open grappling tournaments would
>>
>>1588913
>>1588891
>>1588865
good write up
>>
>>1588243
>In sparring we stop as soon as someone gets hit to do a reset, even at blackbelt level. Those are the rules!
Really? Are there really places that do this? I refuse to believe anyone witnessing this wouldn't instantly call bullshit.
>>
>>1588675
>I've seen a lot of people advocating wing chun
It has been a long time since I've been here.
>>
>>1588243
>I can't actually beat anyone in a fight so I'm going to make a thread complaining about it
>>
>>1589802

Just point-fighting, semi-contact kickboxing, sport karate, ATA taekwondo, some kung-fu styles, various traditional styles of karate and jujitsu.

But you have to remember that these people do a lot of katana, forms and patterns. They have highly developed chi energy. All they need is one touch and the ordinary person would be out. These are martial arts, not sports. It's not like in mma where you can have a back and forth, then go to the ground and hug it out.

Also, if you wanna see a correct hadoken that is actually a technique. Search chonkwonow on you tube. It is a rare taekwondo format that teaches flow of the chi. At the end of that pattern you do two hadokens. If it hits it is a no touch KO. They don't teach techniques like that in mma because who would want to send their kids into that? We only do them in patterns because they are dangerous. Very high level! You need more than five Dan to do the chonkwon form, they won't even teach it to you before!
>>
>>1590021
https://youtu.be/WpcEm3JNauU

Here it is. Just look at all that chi energy that flows out from him in the beginning. At the end you see two proper hadokens fired right in your face. Just feel the power!
>>
>>1590036
and then the fun thing is you guys can all sit around and make fun of him, meanwhile none of you can throw a kick as high as that first one he did

and until someone posts videos proving otherwise, I will continue to believe this
>>
I don't understand why people have to be so disrespectful of things they don't understand. It takes years of training to develop proper chi by breathing. Look at this exercise. You have to build chi. How do you think kyokushinkai can fight a 100 man kumite ? They heal themselves using the power of chi!

https://youtu.be/czJnxjixF-w
>>
File: 1238921314.jpg (8KB, 200x265px) Image search: [Google]
1238921314.jpg
8KB, 200x265px
>>1590036
>>1590063

http://www.taekwondobible.com/trainings/poomsae/chkwon.html

I find it interesting that my school also has a "T" form, but the name of outs just leans "straight lines". TKD doesn't use the ideas of chi, just a "divine path" for their people. I find it funny because most people I know that do TKD are mostly Christian and try to bring Jesus into their art.
>>
>>1590112
>most people I know that do TKD are mostly Christian and try to bring Jesus into their art.
Now that you mention it, I think that sort of "integration" or "evangelisation" of martial arts is a red flag for any establishment.

If an instructor makes a point of bringing Jesus or Christianity into whatever MA he instructs, just walk away is my advice.
>>
>>1589808
The wrasslefag invasion pushed most of the good posters off the board and gave room for the TMA and RBSD shitters room to jerk eachother off.
>>
>>1590112
Kek

Look up the purpose of the hadoken techniques from your link. It says mountain pushing.

Watch out we have a badass over here.

Fucking tkd blackbelt pushing mountains and shits.
>>
>>1590139
Most martial arts use a "poetic" way to name their techniques. I know a form where we have "pushing the mountain", "breaking the branches" and "drawing the bow" but they're just words to describe the movement.
>>
>>1590153
correction, most "traditional" martial arts
>>
>tfw regular at a full contact Kenpo gym

Feels good man. We regularly punch and kick each other in the head. It's more like kickboxing while wearing a gi than the karate you see at most "dojos" in the states.

The teacher is also a black belt in Judo, BJJ, and teaches marksmanship classes as well tho. Cool guy.

He teaches Judo and BJJ throughout the week, but due to my work schedule I can only go on tuesdays and thursdays and he only has kenpo on those days.
>>
>>1590157
>traditional
stop using this word to describe things you don't like
brazilian jiujitsu is older than karate, hell it predates tae kwon do by more than 50 years
and I'm sure you don't call bjj traditional, its modern and cutting edge!
>>
>>1590179
This. I find it funny when people call Tae Kwon-Do and Judo "traditional" when they were invented within the last 100 years.
>>
>>1590189
>within the last 100 years

Judo was founded in 1882
>>
>>1590179
>>1590189
I'm talking as a chuan fa practitioner, and I'm only using that word because there is an obvious difference in methodology between pre-20th century and what has evolved from 20th century martial arts.
>>
>>1590201
I thought that was Jujutsu.
>>
>>1590162
Is this you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_t1nE7Q9rs
>>
>>1590212
Jujutsu is not a singular martial art, there are tons of schools of classical Jujutsu some of which date back to the warring states period (sometimes under the name yawara and Taijutsu as well jujutsu) jigoro kano studied many schools of jujutsu, modernized it, threw out the stuff he thought was inefficient and kept the stuff that wasnt. He called his new martial art judo, which was founded in 1882.
>>
>>1590210
wrestling 4000 BC
boxing 1600 BC
ching chong wing wong 1300
bjj 1914
karate 1930
tkd 1955

there is no causal link between year founded and methodology
>>
Why don't you just take a bat to the guys face?
>>
>>1590248
What if you don't have a bat?
>>
>>1590179
>>1590189
Not him, but I think traditional is an appropriate word. It doesn't mean they are old, but that they continue to do things the way things were done generation after generation (even if there arent many generations of which to speak) simply because thats how it was done, ie they adhere to tradition.

Despite being older, BJJ, Judo, Muay Thai, boxing, et al continue to grow, adapt, and evolve in techniques and methodologies while maintaining their core philosophies.
>>
>>1590266
There are any number of traditional arts that have and continue to make innovations and changes based on experimentation and cross training
>>
>>1590271
Such as....
>>
>>1590273
Araki ryu adopted more efficient strikes from muay thai, and fine tuned their curriculum through sparring and cross training.

toda ha boku ryu experenmented with material in their scrolls and brought back several forms and weapons they no longer practiced.

shingan ryu developed naginata techniques based on their bojutsu in the 20th century

shindo yoshin ryu added a portion to their jujutsu curriculum specifically for dealing with modern situations.

jikishinkage ryu brought back shinai keiko after several generations absence.

Thats just off the top of my head
>>
>>1590319
They all sound gay

Practise mma like a man and maybe you'll get laid
>>
>>1590362
Are you the same guy shouting "lol just train mma" on every thread? You understand that mma is mixing multiple martial arts right? Martial arts that are typically trained separately first?
>>
>>1590398
Salesmen scammed you good son.

A punch that lands is a punch that lands, if it comes from boxing, taekwondo, kung fu doesn't matter.

Bottomline is that some places they teach you every aspect of fighting, some places they don't.

MMA gyms are notorious for teaching every aspect of fighting. That is where you should put your money. Stop being a cuckbelt.
>>
>>1591190
>MMA gyms are notorious for teaching every aspect of fighting
>within the confines of universally accepted MMA rules

have fun not knowing how to deal with someone kicking you while youre down
>>
>>1590266
Why is wrestling never included in these lists?
>>
>>1591386
Lol and I forgot that you guys are drilling how to train with soccer kicks at your dojo every night for hours on end. Do you invite the local hooligans in after a game to kick you guys in the head while you try to get up? Fucking get real. You have this massive chip on your shoulder and you're embittered towards MMA despite failing to demonstrate a better alternative for learning to fight. Yeah there are rules against nut shots and eye gouges. Can you honestly show me any realistic example of a gym that spars with full on biting, groin grabbing and eye gouging? Do you seriously believe that anyone would even be able to recover fast enough to learn something from those scenarios? Vale Tudo is all that comes to mind and guess what, its champions trained MMA, particularly BJJ. What a fucking shocker!
>but muh rules
>muh street fight scenario where I'm fighting six guys at once
This is fucking fictional. It's deluded to think that you can fight multiple opponents at once regularly and train to do so while getting something out of it. Cops and bouncers are rarely alone when approaching a dangerous suspect(s), and the ones that do end up being killed or victimized. Do you want to know what the most successful cops practice and advocate, being that they are in a dangerous profession? First, it's called having a fucking gun. Second, it's de-escalation techniques. Third, it's learning a martial art that fucking spars like BJJ. This is purely anecdotal, but I've met more cops in BJJ than any of the time that I wasted at a shitty street self defense gym. I guess the average cop doesnt fall for the paranoia and cockiness that ensnares the unironic McDojo practitioners of this board.
This video grows more and more relevant every time I come on here to post.
>inb4 Joe Rogaine
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GeA
>>
>>1591409
You realize MMA and BJJ are not synonymous?

Not that anyone has a problem with either of those arts. There good stuff. Your the one questioning the sexuality of anyone who doesn't do them
>>
>>1591390
see: et al

Also, please understand that in the current state of /asp/ mention of the W-word invites certain elements into the discussion...
>>
>>1591409
mma isn't a martial art, it isn't a system, its a sport. That's the end of it
when you talk about MMA as a martial arts system you out yourself as not knowing anything, not even joe rogan does that
>>
File: photos_past_field-13.jpg (150KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
photos_past_field-13.jpg
150KB, 640x480px
>>1591443

Have I ever heard something this stupid.

Here is a martial art skill: Punching.

Her is that skill put into a system:

Straight punch with lead hand to measure distance, follow up with a straight punch with the rear hand if you're in distance.

I'll give you another example of system. Throwing and submitting an opponent is a martial art skill. Here is that skill put into a system:

Do a quick double lead straight punch to his face to get him thinking high and leaning back. Shoot for a deep double leg takedown. Go to sidecontrol and give him the Americana, if he defends by moving the hand this centre be ready to do an armbar. Be ready to take the back for a rear naked if he rolls out. If this somehow goes wrong, ensure that you end up in full guard, attack with an armbar and be ready to transition to triangle if he pulls his arm out, if this fails roll out to an omoplata.

This is a system! This is poetry in motion. This is a form of sparring where you always attack and always defend.

Kata ballerinas and people who go:
>"You have to attack me with a straight punch, slowly, then I will demonstrate this super intricate move that you have no chance of pulling off under pressure of a real life situation, never the less it will be on your cuckbelt exam. You want your cuckbelt don't you? It is like a guaranteed girlfriend!"

Even if MMA isn't a martial arts system...

It is the best martial arts system.
>>
File: 02.jpg (213KB, 860x573px) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
213KB, 860x573px
>>1591431

MMA without BJJ is synonymous with gay

You can reasonably force a grappling situation in the MMA if you're a superior grappler. But it is hard as fuck to force a stand-up game if your grappling suck. So you either have grappling or your have grappling with striking. But you're either a fighter, or your not. You either do MMA or you don't. So you do BJJ or you don't fight MMA.

And it doesn't even have to be gracie, it can be submission wrestling. Just make sure you know what to do when you go to the ground. Because they keep standing, until they know you're weak on the ground, then they take you down and it is over.

What is fucking gayer than submitting between the hips of another man?

You're a fake and gay cuck. You let the alpha male fuck your cuckbelt beta ass. Complete systems are the Chads of martial arts, BJJ is not complete, but you can force a grappling scenario and never expose your weakness. But taekwondo, karate and such, I'm sorry, that is just tag. It is an insult to call it anything remotely resembling fighting, especially a martial ART. An ART of WAR.

The only hobbies that get to carry this seal of approval are complete systems that prepare you for open rules tournaments like vale tudo, mma, pankration, sambo, bokator and so on.

Everything else is gay. If you practise something else you're a cuckbelt. Because your martial art is like a cheating girlfriend, you think she will take good care of you, but there comes alphamale BJJ and just penetrates her deep. And she allows it to happen, because she knows he is the alpha and you're the cuck.

Now, are you gonna go back to your cheating ass whore girlfriend, like a gay cuck, or are you gonna find someone who deserves your respect.
>>
>>1591190
So because I train boxing at a boxing gym and judo and judo club I'm a "cuck belt."

Ok man.
>>
>>1591696
all ur posts are tl;dr
>>
>>1591669
I'm not reading all of this
>>
>>1591855
>>1591895
Its really not worth reading. Its mostly sexual innuendo
>>
>>1591821

Two words, low-kicks.

You've got nothing mate.
>>
>>1591936
Oh... well... I kinda wanna read that. Is it good sexual innuendo? What kind are we talking here?
>>
>>1592063
cuck, beta male, fuck your girl friend.
>>
>>1592072
Hahaha I love it when other martial arts go full retard trying to rationalize the fact that their martial art gets fucked in the ass by MMA and BJJ.

KEK KEK KEK
>>
>>1592098
Dude you seem to be mentally unstable and sex obsessed, please go outside.
>>
>>1592098
Have sex.
>>
>>1592103

I am the most solid guy on this board. I can actually admit that only complete systems, the ones that compete in tournament in MMA, bjj, sambo, vale tudo etc.

I actually do BJJ and MMA.

So I am a solid dude that knows what works and doesn't settle for pyjama wearing bullshit.
>>
>>1592111
but can u do a suplex?
>>
>>1592114
No, but we do something similar that is called a suffley or something. I've not come so far that I learn the moves that lands people on their neck yet. Because the fight I'm gonna do now doesn't allow it, so we just take them down and take the back.

But I will probably learn that one too.
>>
>>1592111
goju guy here, where do you live?
>>
>>1592114
Yes.
>>1592123
Suplex is pronounced "suplay" by some people. Work on your bridges and hips if you want to do it.
>>
>>1592061
Two words, eat shit.
>>
File: 1438632592439.jpg (267KB, 660x440px) Image search: [Google]
1438632592439.jpg
267KB, 660x440px
>>1588243
>Ground game? Just stand up!
>>
>>1592111
pajamas like bjj and judo guys wear?
>>
>>1592172
pajamas lololololol!!!!
gis are
>comfortable
>non constricting
>rugged
>inexpensive
>heavy
>hot

there isn't any reason not to train in a gi. If you're wearing under armour and a swim suit you're kind of a pussy that fell for memes and can't handle hard training honestly
>>
>>1592156
Perhaps it is the same thing, but they say suffley, I am pretty sure they say it with a F. They teach it, I don't do it now, because my next fight is not Pro-rules, so throws that lands opponent on the back earns me a DQ.

>>1592160
Yeah, we get boxers who think leg kicks are no threat in our club. You need to be enlightened, get your ass embarassingly manhandled by leg kicks. You're falling over like a drunk looking like a huge n00b in front of everyone. All while having that cute puppy face of "B-b-but I do boxing and judo! I'm supposed to be a champ!".

>>1592172
BJJ gi is not the same as an ordinary gi, it is very well fitted. It is designed to be durable so that you can train with it without it ripping apart. And guess what: People in the real world wear clothes that you can grab hold of too!

But you don't need to wear a frickin gi to do taekwondo, karate or any other sport where you never even grab your opponent. It is stolen valor. They wanna wear the same clothes as us legit martial artists.
>>
>>1592196

>Any other martial art than BJJ, judo, sambo or similar

Confiscate their gis. They're not real martial artists like us. They should not be allowed to wear a gi, they are doing fitness, not martial arts. They can wear a tracksuit like everybody else. Gis are earned!
>>
>>1592199
>karate
>never grab
I wish you would stop posting
>>
>>1592220

>I do karate!
>I sometimes pull in peoples clothes to sweep them over
> EQUALS GRAPPLER !!!

You don't deserve a gi, gis are for legit martial artist, people who train potent arts of war! They wear it to look like us. They are honestly no better than this nigerian brazilian black belt who got outed on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQxh07br2lM

This is what you look like to us. A freakin wannabe doing your gay fight mockery. Fuck karate and their katas, its not the way the body moves.

If you do karate you need to quit and start as a white belt in BJJ and start training MMA.

And stop being a cuck.
>>
>>1592199
Never said I don't think they're a threat. I just think you're a loud mouth cock holster with a major ego problem.
>>
>>1592230
>he fell for the don't have your head on the outside when you shoot meme
you don't know anything about grappling either
>>
>>1592235

Well, how can I NOT love rubbing it in?

I train in the legit arts of MMA and BJJ. It doesn't get much better than that. I get to learn how to punch, elbow, knee, kick, clinch and grapple.

Meanwhile, karatecucks, cuck-fu, taecuckdo and cuckboxing learn a really incomplete system. They're not fighters, I can do what I want with these people. If I fight a karatecuck and I want to go to the ground I will take him to the ground. Then I will submitt him.

They are a disgrace and it feels so good to tell them that, because deep inside, beyond all the delusion, even they know it is true. A black belt in taekwondo is worthless.
>>
>>1592260
so why wont you spar with goju guy?
>>
>>1592272

We get kyokushin, wado, shotokan, goju, kenpo and all kinds of karate all the time at the MMA.

In MMA they get owned, especially when fighting BJJ guys. Here is what happens, they try to keep their distance, then they get their back against the cage and the grappler rushes in, takes them down, and putts his balls on their face

Besides, this fight has happend many times in the vale tudo and old ufc. They all lost to the Gracies, it is a very traditional style that keeps holding on to its terrible habits, nothing has changed the last year.

It would be the same result as always. Striking guy wanting to fight, gets tapped out after a short while, asks for a rematch and gets tapped out again.

Let me the cuckbelts something:

Why don't you learn?

All martial arts aren't created equal.
>>
File: 75f0184db8c728546c0b.jpg (68KB, 581x601px) Image search: [Google]
75f0184db8c728546c0b.jpg
68KB, 581x601px
>>1592151

Hey goju cuck

this is you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYiWbKdJeHA

HAHAHAHA

look at the face at the end. That is the face of a cucked man. His magic goju ryu bullshit didn't work! But he practised all his kata forms!!! How could karate cuck me for the superior BJJ alphamale?

CUUUUUUUCK!!
>>
>>1591696
>MMA without BJJ is synonymous with gay
>And it doesn't even have to be gracie, it can be submission wrestling
Which is it? BJJ isn't the be all end of of grappling.
>>1591669
>>1592260
You don't even care when you are being arrogant, do you? You're just as bad as the WRASTEL fags
>>
>>1592304
tomorrow I intend to win the grappling industries tournament in new york city, but you will likely not be there unfortunately
>>
File: cuckbelt.png (186KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
cuckbelt.png
186KB, 1366x768px
>>1592304
He even kneels down ready to suck his dick at the end.

They should have confiscated his gi!

The cuck can wear his t-shirt and shorts like everyone else.
>>
>>1592260
What belt do you have in bjj
>>
>>1592329
You know a gi is just old fashioned every day wear right?
>>
>>1592327
Great, this thread will probably be open by the time you're finished. Post pics!
>>
>>1592333

Not the BJJ ones, they have some state of the art weaving and will last you a long time. Some of them even have some nice fabric in the back that feels really good against the skin.

They really went all out on making the perfect martial arts wear when they made the BJJ gi. I've worn Judo gi, karate gi, sambo kurtka and bjj gi. The bjj gi is hands down something different.

It is way to good for people doing phony fight mockery. Confiscate their gis!
>>
File: 5484754357.gif (95KB, 358x415px) Image search: [Google]
5484754357.gif
95KB, 358x415px
>>1592345
>>
File: confiscatetheirgis.png (133KB, 471x361px) Image search: [Google]
confiscatetheirgis.png
133KB, 471x361px
>>1592318

You know, feminists argue just like this.

Claiming it is arrogant to point out facts. Hate-facts.

This arguement was settled years ago. I am just disillusioning the cuckbelts. I am the one really looking out for you. It is tough love, but if you train something really terrible, like aikido and taekwondo, you should be embarrased to the point where you quit and start training a more complete system.

BJJ is a good one, it has holes, but not as big as point-fighting, not as big as kung-fu.

If this is really hurtfull to your bullshido martial art, well, I guess it is hurtfull to find out that your girlfriend fucks other guys behind your back too. But I'm gonna tell you anyways.

I MEAN LOOK AT THIS !!

LOOK AT IT !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQXlg7DksvY

Total humiliation!

Don't be a cuckbelt bro and you'll be fine!

Also, read the image title.
>>
>>1592373
you still haven't answered what your rank is

I wager you aren't even purple
>>
>>1592378
ANY BJJ BELT BEATS A KEKBELT
>>
>>1592383
I see, so you're a white belt
>>
>>1592378
You know, if you really wanna know I can tell you.

BJJ still kicks all of your asses anyways. BJJ has swept the floor with the cuckbelts since the early days and has nothing to prove. None of that will be proven false no matter what rank I have.

I do have just the blue belt, true that. My main thing is MMA, I've allready earned my bronze badge for that. I'm going up for silver badge and I do need to work my BBJ. BBJ is a fantastic sport, I don't even care about the belts, I just wanna learn.

kukkbelts care about belts, because they believe it is a way to get the recognition they deserve, when the real problem is that they need to man the hell up.

Now, this doesn't change the fact that fight mockery like karate, kung-fu and taekwondo is shit. Because belts arent' facts. The facts are in, and they say that these people are forced to watch their beta sport get fucked by the MMA and BJJ.
>>
>>1592199
I know you're trolling but what does the rules of your next fight have to do with your ABILITY to do a suplex. The competitive fighters at my gym go to tournaments that don't allow elbows, does that mean they don't know how to throw a fucking elbow?
>>
File: pff.jpg (1MB, 1885x1060px) Image search: [Google]
pff.jpg
1MB, 1885x1060px
>>1592427
take a walk, scrub
>>
>>1592304
>cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck

>>>/pol/
>>
>>1592449

>Blue belt says BJJ is superior to bullshido
>BJJ black belt says "take a walk, scrub"

Yeah, you're not fooling anyone.
>>
>>1592471
its more so the case of a guy that has been practicing martial arts for maybe a year drinking what ever cup of bleach his teacher hands him.
You stop being a cunt real quick if you actually train, you get humbled and realize you don't know everything.
>>
>>1592459
lmao this cuck got offended
>>
>>1592436

Excuse me, I never said that. What I said was that I was preparing for my upcomming fights, where doing throws that land people on their neck is illegal.

I'm not gonna practise my 540 degrees kick either, are you insane. Even if I get the back from standing I have loads of other options that lead feed into submissions on the ground.

I mean, you really don't know what you're talking about. You need to man up and do some real martial arts, MMA and BJJ.
>>
>>1592488

>OOOH look at me I'm so nice and honorable that I'm gonna look in a totally different direction while people get cammed out of their time and money while living a lie.

Listen, when it is a cuckbelt it fucking is.

When a 8 years blackbelt bullshido master gets taken to the ground and manhandled within seconds by a person who spent only 4 years doing BJJ that guy needs to get his gi confiscated.
>>
>>1592533
I don't think he's endorsing ineffective trsining. He's just saying that if you were half as good as you think you are you probably wouldn't be such an obnoxious cunt.
>>
>>1592544
This isn't about me. This is about martial arts. If you look at the OP the theme is McDojo. Followed by a bunch of cuckbelt claims.

I'm picking on them, they should be shamed to the point where they quit their martial arts and starts to learn how to fight, wich is what I assume they got into martial arts for in the first place.

This is good. It is a bitter pill to swallow, but I love pointing out the fact that their martial arts suck. I will gladly do it.

Even with a blackbelt in BJJ you're not gonna unsuck taekwondo, karate, kung-fu, wing-chun etc.

And I'm not gonna be nice about this. I am gonna be crystal clear. People who practise these arts need to get their gis confiscated. Confiscate their gis!

It is not fighting, its not an art of war. It is pure suck and deep down they know it. Then they go back to their gym and keep handing out their money. So the asshole running the joint opens up more clubs, now we only have shitty cuckbelts running around. I don't like that, because that becomes the options I am offered whenever I move to a new placee.

Call out the cuckbelts!
>>
>>1592373
The most determining factor of what makes a good martial artist is training at a competent school. I don't care if a person trains in akido, tkd, bbj, judo or what other discipline a person trains under, if they don't have a good teacher, they aren't going to be martial artists. Yes there are disciplines that have proven themselves in competitions to win under rule sets, but simply punching/kicking/wrestling doesn't bring the ART into it. Tell me there isn't art in ones ability in positioning while we're at it.

And of course you have to start throwing that word around, which if I mention I'm automatically picking up my girlfriends kid at daycare. Fuck the man-drama memes are spilling over.

>>1592591
Holy shit, is this Donald Trump?
>>
>>1592614
>The most determining factor of what makes a good martial artist is training at a competent school

WROOOONG!

The determining factor is that you do a real martial art. Only kicking to the head and body while dancing on a mat won't make you Bruce Lee no matter what.

You need striking, clinching, wrestling and rolling. And you need to do it properly. That is fighting, because that is how we fight. But people go into the magical McDojo, meet the magical blackbelt, completely surrenders their desire to learn martial arts and settle for cuckbelt.

And I am gonna say KEK, because that is what its called when you're being a complete doormat. These people have no respect for themselves, I don't respect them, girls don't like them, they don't grow as human beings. All they do is handing over their time and money to phony scammers that sell them a lie.

This is the word of truth in this thread. And if you are a real martial artist you should join me.

And the real martial artist list is very short. It is basicly anything that can survive in an octagon.

Just chug it!
>>
>>1592614
>I don't care if a person trains in akido, tkd, bbj, judo or what other discipline a person trains under, if they don't have a good teacher, they aren't going to be martial artists. Yes there are disciplines that have proven themselves in competitions to win under rule sets, but simply punching/kicking/wrestling doesn't bring the ART into it. Tell me there isn't art in ones ability in positioning while we're at it.

This is the "ALL MARTIAL ARTS ARE CREATED EQUAL" arguement. This is not the case. There are a handfull of really good ones. And and ocean of pure dogshit ones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_UOFL07I9w
>>
>>1592644
If people are going to self proclaimed perfect systems that have little to no credentials, they should realize what their getting themselves into. People also come into martial arts for different reasons, not only to specifically learn a set of moves to incapacitate their opponent. I'm sorry to say that not everyone think in your mannerisms, and believe they need to become "the big strong guy to protect himself and look appealing to women".

You seem to think that each style has it's own governing body, that over looks all the schools under them and create standardized instruction. Each school produces martial artists or the unfortunate cult members, but that is not to say that an entire martial art is to be represented by those people. We also have school that hold and go to open seminars, where a topic is gone over, but there's usually a mixing of ideas as well. If you really see yourself as being able to prove that your brand of MMA can beat any art you deem as unworthy, I'd suggest going to a throw down at the Fighting Art Collective in Toronto.

>>1592667
SCHOOL>STYLE

Each art has their own specialties, it's up to the schools to actually teach properly
>>
>>1592676
>People don't learn martial arts to know how to fight
Yeah, some learn them to scam people out of their money. I agree with you.

>I'm sorry to say that not everyone think in your mannerisms, and believe they need to become "the big strong guy to protect himself and look appealing to women".

Two groups of people mainly. Women and gays. You can say this all you want, but if you're a single dude, you're gonna be jacking off sooner or later. So you're really just fooling yourself. The desire of being masculine and hot is a very common one, so you really messed up trying to wrestle me om that issue.

>School>Style

This is completely secondary. For example, it doesn't matter what school of kiai chi manipulation mumbo jumbo you train with. The style doesn't work because star wars is just a movie.

haven't you thought this through?
>>
>>1592690
Self-confidence, getting in shape, physiotherapy, social skills, anger management, self-defense, fight training, ect.
And guess what? People find different martial arts can fulfill those needs.

So what you're saying is you only need a good physique to get any women you want, and the only way to keep them is to keep working out? Why not just hit the gym then?

I study chuan fa, we have people that are doing amateur fights. We teach chi concepts, but that is where you keep seeming to disconnect. If a place is selling no-touch qi knock outs, it's full McDojo. Chi is a concept used in training to focus your intent and oxygenating your muscles, it's not only for your projection of what chi is to you.
>>
>>1592720

I am a genuine person, I want to learn how to fight. That is what martial arts is all about. Lets take the popular taekwondo bullshit. It is literally called the method of learning how to crush with hands and feet when you translate it. But all they do is one-step, forms and vastly limited sparring.

You see, taekwondo is a terrible style. They have no cred, they have cuckbelts. And sparring is the enemy of such a belt system, because if you sparr to much, and fatso black belt magical master actually gets beaten by a green belt, that would be pose a threat to his income.

>Self-confidence, getting in shape, physiotherapy, social skills, anger management, self-defense, fight training, ect

Yeah, because the best cuckbelt is someone who is lacking in all of those areas. To submissive to turn him down, to dumb to know that he is a bullshit artist.

>I study chuan fa

I've looked it up on youtube. My condolences! Your martial art is garbage.

Please get your friends together in a group and study BJJ and striking from youtube videos. Because I promise you, that with one year of that you're gonna be way better off.

Did you see how I didn't call you a cuck right there? I did that in hopes that I could talk you into getting yourself what you really desire. Which is to learn how to fight.

Even better. Just do one training of BJJ and one training of MMA. Just once. Travel to a place that has it, and just try it out for the adventure of doing something new. Because you will see that this is real. And humans desire what is genuine.
>>
>>1592775
And when you do start practising MMA and BJJ, you will also come here with a clean heart and have the pleasure of calling people who are where you used to be cuckbelts.

And it feels pretty good mayne
>>
>>1592775
>videos you chose to look at show the quality of my school

Fuck man, you seem to think you are a genius when it comes to which martial art does what and how each school acts. If you look at how modern schools have formed, the ones that have succeeded and are still around train with other arts. Please talk to Tom Callos about how only BJJ (the art he studies) and MMA are the only real martial arts in the world. I'd love to hear how he would verbally destroy you.
>>
Please, let me go a little deeper.

In some ways all martial arts are cuckbelts to a varying degree. Because when you signed up to learn martial art, you signed up to learn how to use your body to defend yourself. Your fists, elbows, knees and legs. So you buy the guidance of a master, and he teaches you the kicks, but not the punches, not the throws, not the groundgame, not the elbows or headbutts.

So the boxer is getting deprived of kicking experience and grappling experience. The grappler gets deprived of his striking experience. The more of an incomplete system, the more you compromise.

Taekwondo you see in the olympics only do kicking. When you get a person handing out their money and time, doing such a devastating compromise, the cuckold is the first thing that comes to mind.

When they get their blackbelt the thing they are really good at is being a cuck. So I am gonna call these people cuckbelts. And I hope they find it offensive, I hope they change their ways.

And BJJ people should take it upon themselves to confiscate their gis. It is just not fair, that they get to wear a gi practising complete utter bullshit, while I have to struggle with the real deal for that honor. Their gi is stolen valor.
>>
>>1592795
Ive done judo and trained with a number of bjj people, by in large they were not anything like this guy.
>>
>>1592810
>It is just not fair, that they get to wear a gi practising complete utter bullshit, while I have to struggle with the real deal for that honor

This some tublr tier bullshit
>>
>>1592822
They're being nice to you.

I bet you don't walk over to morbidly obese women on the street and tell them that they look like something straight out of silent hill.

But you don't want to give her your love and affection of being your significant other because she is beneath your standards.

You're just being nice.

It doesn't mean that you have any love in your heart for that person, or sport.

Now, I'm gonna have to confiscate your gi and belt. So you can get yourself a shiny new white BJJ gi and belt, like a real man. And stop being a pussy and train for MMA.
>>
>>1592851
>he actually thinks the belt and gi hold the spirit of a martial art
A gi is a gi, and a belt is a belt. Different companies produce textiles that have different qualities for the individual to choose. Let me guess, you're only allowed to buy gi from your school.

And holy shit you are too far up your own ass. Talk to your instructors what they think of other styles that compete. And again, please talk to Tom Callos about your ideas on confiscating everyone's gi and belt if they aren't doing BBJ/MMA.
>>
>>1592895
Cool story bro

Why don't you put on a BJJ gi and a BJJ black belt, pose as a BJJ blackbelt, and see what happens.

You might become a youtube star.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-MHpIqr06E
>>
MMA is the most Mcdojo out of all of them. The reason its the most successful is because it doesn't have to hide behind a LARPer and his oriental wet dream. Its a fucking gym with budget martial arts attached to it.
>>
>>1592947
MMA competes against other MMA gyms, they arrange fights for badges.

It is near impossible to have a McDojo under that premise, because you're gonna get exposed in the ring.

Take a look at Karate, It has tournaments in doing forms, called kata, correctly. That is a recipe for disaster. We need to withdraw all Karate blackbelts, and last but not least, confiscate their gis.

They can wear a shorts and t-shirt. They don't deserve to wear a gi. They're cuckbelts.
>>
>>1592851
So you also shit on judo?
>>
>>1592990
He's a troll, just ignore him
>>
>>1592990

I was making a joke. But gracies actually fought a russian judo champion who was also a boxer, and the russian tapped within a minute.

Judo isn't so bad. But you sign up to learn how to fight, then they don't teach you striking. That is like buying a car that only goes left. I hope you understand that. You're not getting 50% of what you signed up for. To some degree you've betrayed yourself.

You should do some MMA. They will give you enough BJJ to get by.
>>
>>1593005
BJJ doesnt teach striking either, there are lots of BBJ places that do not do mma.

And Helio was beaten by Kimura.

>I was making a joke

We know you are, but no one is laughing but you
>>
>>1593011
>We know you are, but no one is laughing but you

That is the best part. I am sitting here having a blast, because I have never betrayed my wish to learn how to fight. I got to learn everything, meanwhile you're getting fucked in the ass. If I wanna learn a supplex I just tell my coach with background in wrestling, if you wanna learn a muay thai wheelkart kick your instructor will be like:

>Now now little grasshopper. This is judo, be a good cuckbelt now. Judo is the best!

Why should I not laugh?

>BJJ doesn't teach striking

Yeah, BJJ has holes. But I train BJJ for MMA, I don't train MMA for BJJ. And in all fairness, BJJ has proven itself to be able to deal with strikers far better than strikers have proven themselves to be able to deal with BJJ. Judo has also done this to some degree, not to the same degree, just to some degree. But yeah, I'll give it that. Judo is not at the bottom of the list when it comes to martial arts.
>>
>>1592969
>mma is now pokemon
>>
>>1590219
As a /k/ommando this triggers me on so many levels
>>
>>1590219
Why would you shoot a gun next to your partner's ear? I guess they have never shoot... scratch that, they have never even been near a real shoot.
>>
>>1594316
They are cuckbelts.

The laughing stock of the martial arts world.

I've been telling people to man up and stop doing that shit for this entire thread. They get so bitter when they get called out, it is hate-facts. Look at all these buttblasted cuckbelts getting rekt in this thread.

I sit here and laugh of them. One of them even tried posing as a BJJ blackbelt.

>Ouuuh you need to stop being so honest about martial arts, it really hurts my feelings, no real martial artist would hurt someones feelings like that.

Just suck it up losers, I'm spending my time doing martial arts, you spend your time daydreaming in a uniform you don't deserve to even be wearing. It is stolen glory!

Confiscate all cuckbelts, confiscate all gis!
>>
>>1594518
dude stop posting here, lmao, you're just emberassing yourself
>>
>>1594518
>>>/pol/
back to your containment board.
>>
>>1594537

Nope, I train in the legit arts.

There is a guy in this thread training KUNG FU!

BJJ white belts use them like a grappling dummy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_UOFL07I9w
>>
>>1594547
Dude, your posts are just really long and cringey, just stop.
>>
>>1594550
Give me your gi and your belt

You don't deserve them, it's stolen valor!

You wear t-shirt and shorts just like any other chump who doesn't know how to fight!
>>
>>1594555
I don't even have a gi, I'm a wrestler and a boxer.
>>
>>1594560
It's not so bad, but you are still getting cucked in regards to kicking, many great grappling techniques, elbows etc.

So you're just a 30% cuck, your gf only fucks another man ever once in a while.

Also, boxing is risk low reward. You are at a way higher risk and only learn to punch. How much do you pay these people to cuck you? I really hope this is something you get for free from your university.
>>
>>1594560
You know, where I work out I pay 50usd.

I get insurance, I get BJJ, I get MMA, I get crossfit, I get wheightlifting, I get to compete.

What do you get to learn. Please tell me, because I promise you that any wrestling/boxing technique you've been taught, I get to learn too. They give me everything, all I need is to ask. That it is like be at a real martial arts gym.

Or even better, ask your trainer to learn you how to flunetly throw knees and elbows from the clinch. Yeah, go to your wrestling coach and ask about that. I would love to know what he said, I bet it will be something like:

"Sorry mate, I don't teach that, this is wrestling. You need to find another martial art for that"

It's like your girlfriend:

"Sorry boo, I don't fuck you now, this is cucking, you need to find another girlfriend for that"

So what are you gonna do about it? Keep being a cuck?
>>
>>1594600
I don't need to learn every fighting technique, I compete in wrestling as a sport and do boxing for fun. I'm not interested in being a "Martial artist". I'm a competitive wrestler and a recreational boxer.
>>
>>1594610
>I don't need to fuck my girlfriend every time, I have sex out of love. I'm not interested in being in a closed relationship. I care more about feelings and shit.
>>
>>1594619
>I make up weird nonsensical analogies to back up my idea that anyone who doesn't train the same way as me is wrong
not everyone wants to be the "perfect fighter" most people just want to learn a little bit.
>>
>>1594625

This myth needs to die.

You don't wanna drive an incomplete car
You don't wanna fly an incomplete plane
You don't wanna live in an incomplete house

But all of a sudden, when it comes down to the very act of protecting the sanctity of your own body, learning an incomplete martial art is okay.

Let me tell you why people become cuckbelts: they can't do any better.

You probably don't have a place to do MMA or BJJ. So you're stuck with boxing and wrestling. Now you've simply given up. You don't have that spark you had at your first training any more. You don't have the willingness to learn. You just wanna keep doing what you're doing. You've paltaued.

If you could afford a complete car you would buy one.
If you had a better option than riding a incomplete plane you would take it.
If you could afford a proper house you would take it.
>>
>>1594555
What anime is this from?
>>
>>1594537
On the contrary, I think we should encourage him to keep posting. His involutary comedy is funnier than most of the shitposting from the wrasling guys, but more importantly, given enough time, he'll find himself doxxed and with a thread on the kiwi farms. I can't wait for him to join chris-chan and other internet tough guys on the lolcow ranch.
>>
Hahahaha

All these buttblasted cuckbelts!

Suck my dick!
>>
>>1594842
Back in the old days I would have not replied to this thread but anything is better than diva feet threads and "was he a draw". Good work >>1594993 you truly are the master of bait. You baited people all of the way from sherdog
>>
File: 2016-08-13 22.31.26.jpg (1MB, 1885x1060px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-13 22.31.26.jpg
1MB, 1885x1060px
>>1592339
Lol
>>
>>1596220
Nice. Is that gold or bronze? The lighting is off in that picture so I can't tell
>>
File: image.jpg (154KB, 1429x1059px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154KB, 1429x1059px
I hardly even browse /asp/, but there are some really cringy people who post here even by 4chan standards.
>>
>>1596220
And exactly what where you trying to disprove by winning this tournament?

That BJJ is effective as fuck? That MMA is the legit shit?

I'm sorry, but you won that medal despite your karate training, not because of it. Karate is kata dancing bullshit, imagine how good you would be if you spent your time on BJJ and MMA instead. You're a waste.
>>
>>1596220

I'm sorry. But this guy is lying.

I was at grappling industries manhatten. I even helped set it up.

Not at any point did a Goju style karate guy walk in and start tapping-out bjj practitioners on the mat or let alone win a medal. Believe me, we would have noticed that, we love style vs style match-ups.

I set up the lists with the academies in alphabetical order. The only ones starting with a G was the Gracies. I for sure would have noticed if there was a Goju ryu in there.

I'm not saying this guy didn't win his medal. But he didn't learn the skills required to do so from Karate. You learnt that from us, and trying to attribute that to his karate instructor, instead of giving creds where creds are due, is just not fair to the BJJ instructor who spends his time on teaching you.

All I say can easily be fact checked. The lists are out, I halped making them myself, please view them on:

http://grapplingindustries.com/manhattan2/.

There was only one guy there with no affiliation, he fought in the no-gi beginner division. He only had one opponent in his division. And his grappling was not legit. He wasn't even a purple belt imo.
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 1171x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 1171x540px
>>1591696
Are you still talking?
>>
>>1592304
>/trash/
>>
>>1597087

>that picture

Well, he didn't say anything that was false.
>>
File: CroagunkWhut.jpg (15KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
CroagunkWhut.jpg
15KB, 320x240px
Regardless of what fighting technique you pursue, knowing when to punch someone in the junk can save your life.
>>
>>1592304
If I had zipper abs like that, I'd never want to get that lean. Flat stomach, v taper sure; lean enough to have a definitive athletic appearance, but not emphasize that with which genetics cursed me.
>>
>>1597046
You should confiscate his belt and gi.

He can wear his Goju cuckbelt.

>>1597087

I think I've said enough for this time. I've totally derailed the entire thread. What more could I possibly hope to achieve. But rest assured that there will be a new cuckbelt thread up on soon. Where I will continiue to expose people who practise karate, taekwondo, aikido and kung-fu as the complete cucks they are.
>>
Okay, what is the absolute rock bottom shit tier of martial arts?

I'd say Krav Maga. Because if you do something else, then at least you can compete and find out how shit you are. However, there will never be a competition in Krav Maga, these people are forever trapped in a useless system.

The jews did it again!
>>
>>1597865
Well,

the people who do the katana stuff are the biggest autist losers the world has ever seen. But even that has its use sometimes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGbE0L2zWbc
>>
>>1597865
At least with krav maga fags they might actually be able to win a fight with someone untrained because they're going to swing wild and kick them in the dick. So for that reason alone I wouldn't call them rock bottom.

Rock bottom I'd say is probably Tai Chi and other non-functional china shit. I once had a Tai Chi guy say he would stop my heart with pressure points if I slept with his ex-girlfriend. Then I slept with his ex-girlfriend.
>>
File: JunkPunch.jpg (36KB, 330x250px) Image search: [Google]
JunkPunch.jpg
36KB, 330x250px
>>1598116
Sometimes a punch to the junk is all that's needed.
>>
>>1596504
Gold nigga. The medals are weird, they all had an orange tint under the light, even the silver. When they were on the table at the place in couldn't even tell they had different colors
>>1597046
Haven't you heard the ballad of goju guy? He's affiliated with many schools because of the unique perspective he brings to martial arts.
>>1597010
You eat those dicks yet?
>>
>>1598576
Never heard of him.

If goju practitioners started tapping BJJ people we would hear about it. It would be all over media, you should attribute the victory to your BJJ instructor. If I find out who you are I will contact him and tell him that you attribute your ground game to goju karate, not BJJ.
>>
>>1597971
I doubt it. Granted, you no longer walk around with a sword, but that doesn't mean you can't pick a branch or a cane, or something similar, and beat the living crap out of someone, BUT WITH STYLE!

>>1598116
Second. A slow, non-sparring martial art system is doomed to be a failure. Taichi and aikido definitely fall into this, and would nominate them as bottom tier.
>>
>>1599279
>It's practical to use cutting techniques rooted in ikken hissatsu philosophy with a blunt object

Come on, son
>>
>Bokken

You can't behead an opponent with a stick, but you can still break bones and rupture organs.

Also, there's a fighting style based on using a cane, which shares some principles with the kendo and iaido.
>>
>>1599360
>>1599302
Shit, forgot to include the quote.
>>
>>1588473

literally died from keks
>>
>>1599605
You wanna know what is really funny. When I wrote that I wasn't being ironic or sarcastic. I was just repeating what I've heard taekwondo practitioners tell me when I confront them with the uselessness of taekwondo.

All those names are real names for techniques. If you go on a taekwondo forum and say that shit, they will agree with you!

I couldn't make this up if I tried.

>>1599279
You've gotta see the video. There is a weeb on the news for stopping an asult by pulling out his katana on the subway.
>>
>>1598915
I'm not even marcelos student, I just go over there for the open mats
>>
>>1600853
If Goju ryu was the shit they would take the Gracie challenge and get the easy money.
>>
All of you guys are fags and I could probably beat you all up using hockey fights techniques.
There's no system or technique against being punched repeatedly to the head because you're not even good enough to fight out of your jersey.
Enjoy your concussions, or "cuckussions" as some of you sexually obsessed faggots call it.
>>
>>1588913
>CMA, cucked martial arts.

tip top kek
>>
>>1601162
gracies don't even fight anymore, beating them is hardly an accomplishment
>>
>>1591409
Your link isn't working.
>>
>>1591696
Your posts would be taken more seriously if you just talked like a normal person instead of some retard who spends too much on 4chan: cuck this cuck that fag this gay that alpha this chad that. It's all very juvenile.
>>
>>1601223
Bro you don't stand a fucking chance against my elite breakdancing skills that I learned from Grand Master Kowalski. 100% of fights end up with two people on the ground grabbing each other's cocks. This is verified by YouTube.
>>
>>1592304
Sad thing is a lot men think the guy on the right could take the guy on the left.
>>
>>1601223
hockey is for faggots
>>
>>1601664
don't see why he couldn't. especially if it was a grappling match, he could just hip into everything. hes unthrowable
>>
>>1601479

You can take it seriously or not as much as you want. It doesn't change the fact that it is true.
>>
>>1600379
To be honest, I was expecting something else. It doesn't look *that* bad, considering all he did was to flash the sword.
>>
>>1601733
>unthrowable

Reaps, sweeps, and other leg attacks.

All. Fucking. Day.
>>
punching and kicking is for fighters.

kissing and hugging is for gays.
>>
>>1598116
>I once had a Tai Chi guy say he would stop my heart with pressure points

How is a form of folk wrestling in anyway connected to dim mak bullshit?

>>1599279
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px_KPhucYqA

rules are weird as fuck but I`m not sure I`d call it slow.

>>1600379
Which tkd? Ignoring the fact that the word tkd refers almost elusively to political affiliation and has various sub schools within it of course.
>>
>>1594657
>stop liking what I don't like
>>
>>1607461
>how is it connected to dim mak bullshit

You tell me. I don't train bullshit.
>>
>>1608983
Answer; its not outside of the new age bullshit hippies have been tacking
>>
>>1591409
Not that guy but police train BJJ because theres very low risk of injury. Not because of how superior it is to, say boxing or muay thai.
>>
>>1590063
It's funny because even Wu proved he could at least do something, and then claim that he injured his hamstring or some shit.
>>
>>1591443
>when you talk about MMA as a martial arts system you out yourself as not knowing anything, not even joe rogan does that
A large majority of MMA gyms pretty much teach and train the same shit, and then have a few things different here and there.
>>
>>1611889
I'll never get why people do that complete turn when kicking. I mean, if they were doing it with all the strength so they could back in guard fast enough, I would understand, but most people for some reason do the kick and then stand on the same position and turn back at snail pace. Fuck, why would you leave such big opening?
>>
>>1613029
Thats wu, that gif is famous for showing is complete incompetance.
>>
Can we just agree that if it isn't mma it's bullshit?
Thread posts: 198
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.