[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright I'm tired of this fag now.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

Alright I'm tired of this fag now.
>>
>>1586599
you just know Vince jerks off when he thinks of Cass going solo.
>>
>>1586599
The reason he was so good on NXT is that he only turned up on the show once or twice a month and only had to say a few things. 30 minute promos from him will burn people out. He's already ran through his old material.
>>
>>1586623
This tbf. His gimmick suffers from over-exposure very evidently. I used to love him but he started grating fast, especially considering he has to interact in particularly cringey ways on the MR.
>that Sasha segment

End it. End it now.
Also he can't fucking wrestle one bit. Nice """""developmental"""""
>>
Well, it's not enzos fault, at least he's juicing it for all its worth.

Right now it's oranges, next it will be for the milky way championship
>>
>>1586599
Overexposure is doing bad things. He's coming out to start the show every week like the McMahons would. And that's obviously not a good place to be. I hope Jeri-KO murders them at SummerSlam.
>>
MY NAME IS ENZO AMORE
>>
AND I AM
>>
>>1587185
>Overexposure is doing bad things.
This, and they still decided a brand split was a good idea.
>>
Holy shit you ADD ridden losers are pathetic.

You all would have bitched about The Rock and Road Dogg after a month of their gimmick
>>
>>1587212
>Being this mad

Rock and Road Dogg are more entertaining than Enzo is.
>>
>>1587211
It'd be okay if they didn't have him talk for 15-20 minutes. Shorter, concise promos would work wonders.
>>
>>1586628
His match against Jericho was alright, and his most recent tag match, forget who he was fighting but seeing him not just be the guy who gets beat up to warm up the hot tag was good and he performed well. Still get scared every time he goes for a rope spot though.
>>
>>1587185
>tfw JeriKO is literally impossible to overexpose because they come up with all their as they go
>Enzo is known to have a bunch of promos pre written (he wrote them) but will eventually get through them
Based JeriKO
Jericho making a catchphrase every month
KO being a quick mouthed asshole
>>
>>1587226
They've got Tag Team gold in their future, I just know it. It's like Jeri-Show come again but infinitely better.
>>
>>1587212
Road Dogg's entrance memeing actually made sense though.

Enzo is just pure meme.
>le no teach
>le badda boom

The Rock, not Dwayne, used catchphrases to enhance his promos and not the other way around. Enzo doesn't do this. He hasn't even cut 1 good promo.
>>
>>1587212
The difference between them and Enzo is that they actually cut good promos and didn't have to rely on desperately trying to get catchphrases to get over. Enzo literally just talks random shit that makes no sense. You can literally see the audience confused at what he is ahing because it has no logic. The only time he cut a promo that did make sense was against the Dudleys. After that it has been non stop how you doin SAWFT spam.
>>
>>1587234
JeriKO will save Raw
>>
>>1587211
It could easily be fixed with more wrestling and less 30 minute promos to set up a match.
>>
>>1587369
>was against the Dudleys
yeah and that's because he's done the same promo on different shows a million times
>>
>looks like we got a coupla hataz, coupla hataz...
>>
>>1587369
>The difference between them and Enzo is that they actually cut good promos and didn't have to rely on desperately trying to get catchphrases to get over.
Blame Vince then. Modern WWMEME wrestlers have a lot less leeway to say whatever they want compared to 90s wrestlers.
>>
>>1587391
>more wrestling
>a good thing

Go kill yourself you underage smark
>>
File: 1469754249053.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1469754249053.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>1587410
>>
bada boom realist guy in the room and you can't teach that how you doing? sawft
>>
>>1587212
Enzo is Konnan tier and I hated him Enzo and Road Dogg and those guys are nowhere near as good as the Rock was.
>>
>>1587243
>>1587217
I can't wait until the rock comes back and buries these faggots on the mic. A cass impression would be fucking hilarious.
>>
>>1587369
What good promos? Road Dogg did the exact same thing every night
>>
File: 1470212069925.jpg (34KB, 705x565px) Image search: [Google]
1470212069925.jpg
34KB, 705x565px
>'BADABUM, SMALLEST GUY IN THE ROOM, HOW YO DOIN?'

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>1586599
When the Cruiserweight Title is introduced Enzo will be sent after it and Cass will get a push
>>
>>1589976
Neville gets it first though.
>>
File: cm-punk-exos-4.jpg (212KB, 640x420px) Image search: [Google]
cm-punk-exos-4.jpg
212KB, 640x420px
>>
File: sandow.jpg (17KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
sandow.jpg
17KB, 600x400px
I wish Sandow was still around to show them how to really cut a good promo. WWE really missed out on a potentially good feud.
>>
>>1586628
Every gimmick suffers when overexposed.
>>
>>1590071
>WWE really missed out on a potentially good feud.
Are you saying the E doesn't already piss away great feuds?
>>
>>1590071
They tried to do it with Aiden English, but Vaudevillians got buried so...
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.