[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he a draw?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: daniel-bryan.jpg (199KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
daniel-bryan.jpg
199KB, 600x450px
Was he a draw?
>>
>>1586280
Nope. glorified Santino.
>>
is nu-mans sky a draw?
>>
>>1586280
He sought how to make a paper airplane
>>
>>1586280
Hasn't drawn a dime since 2014
>>
I don't believe Vanilla Midgets have a place in wrestling but DB was something special. You don't get that level of attention from marks and smarks without being talented
>>
>>1588018
he fed into the desperation that we had. He was a slight draw on par with Bret Hart. Not quite HBK level.
>>
>>1586280
Not especially

People who followed wrestling really liked him and his chant was really over but he had minimal cross culture appeal and this is reflected in the numbers.
>>
>>1588020
This.

He won't be remembered in 20 years on the same level of Shawn Michaels .
>>
>>1586280
Don't let the few smarks in the arena hi-jacking the crowd fool you, statistically Daniel Bryan and CM Punk mini feud over AJ made people stop watching WWE.

Him winning the title at WM 30 was the final nail in the coffin. Rattings continued to fall down from there ever since.
>>
biggest draw of the PG era, far superior to Cena
>>
>>1588023
kek
>few smarks
the entire arena chanting Daniel Bryan and rejecting Bootista and Roidman

free fall of ratings under Cena and Roidman

Jesus dude
>>
>>1588029
That's impossible considering Cena main evented the WM with the most buys
>>
Fuck no
>>
>>1588035
The Rock being a draw.
>>
>>1588029
Yeah for like 3 months maybe.
>>
>>1588068
This is a myth considering Survivor Series 2011 was Rock's first match back in 7 years and it got barely 35k more buys from the previous year

People wanted to see Rock vs Cena, it was 50-50 drawing power
>>
Yes, we've been over this
he drew more viewers over multiple episodes but only within the wrestling (gay) community
After that WWE tried recreating him with multiple midgets and are trying to do it now and failing miserably
He had IT, these other vanilla midgets do not.
>>
>>1588072
Survivor Series wasn't Rock vs Cena

Douchebag argument.

Also ratings stop the freefall only in 2013 when Bryan gains momentum.

Then he gets injured, Vince replaces him with negadraw Roman and the freefall restarts
>>
>>1588078
No it wasn't, but you said WM28 only drew that much because of Rock. If that was true, Survivor Series would have done a shitload better than it did. Rock & Cena both played their part.

I didn't say Bryan wasn't a draw, but he's behind Cena. You said Bryan stopped the ratings freefall in 2013, Cena stopped it from HHH. He got better ratings his first few years than 2003/04
>>
>>1586280
Yes
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.