[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Idiot Dwayne thinks he is bigger star than Vin Diesel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 2

Source: TMZ

> As noted, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson ranted this week about "some" of his male Fast 8 co-stars, which was later revealed to be Vin Diesel. Johnson wraps up his scenes for the movie on Thursday, and according to TMZ, he had been butting heads with Diesel during the production of the movie "in part because V.D. is a producer and has made decisions that didn't sit well" with him. Johnson, who joined the franchise with Fast 5 in 2011, wrote:

> "My female co-stars are always amazing and I love 'em. My male co-stars however are a different story. Some conduct themselves as stand up men and true professionals, while others don't. The ones that don't are too chicken s--t to do anything about it anyway. Candy asses. When you watch this movie next April and it seems like I'm not acting in some of these scenes and my blood is legit boiling - you're right."

> TMZ reported yesterday that the tensions got so high that it was "almost impossible" to shoot, and the two action stars had a meeting yesterday. Apparently things didn't go well, as TMZ reports today that they did not resolve their issues. One source told TMZ that "it's all about big egos."

> Diesel finished filming earlier this morning and left the set immediately after. In a speech, Diesel told the crew that he was leaving and said "Daddy's gone," apparently because he thinks of himself as a father figure on the set.
>>
>>1586180
>Idiot Dwayne thinks he is bigger star than Vin Diesel
he is
>>
>>1586191
Delusional Dwayne mark.
>>
>>1586180
He is.

Dwayne is literally one of the most requested actors to this day.

Mainly because he will act at any role given to him (And he will make it work in the process).

Vin cant do anything more than act in Fast movies now.
>>
>>1586180

Sounds like a work to me. Just wanna put asses in the seats.
>>
>made fun of cm punk
>pulling a cm punk
>>
>>1586196
Dwayne is popular because he is black, its a racially driven popularity, but he absolutely is not a bigger star than VD. Dwayne is a glorified tag along is almost every movie. Unlike Dwayne, Diesel is a standalone star.
>>
>>1586196
He plays a good tree
>>
>>1586205
That is such Bullshit. Rock has been the highest paid actor multiple years
>>
>>1586205
>Diesel is a standalone star.
He is no bigger B movies star than Dwayne. Dwayne is an actor with range regarding acting roles while Diesel can only work the Toretto style character.
>>
>>1586180
>Autism: The Post

Hit the showers
Have sex
Get a clue pencil neck
>>
>>1586215
What fucking range exactly Dwayne displayed? List them faggot. Let's go.
>>
>>1586180
>Rock
>highest paid actor in hollywood
>movies grossed over $1B
>not a bigger star that Vinny

kek
>>
>>1586221
He's literally The Rock in every movie
>>
>>1586236
> Rock tagged along for movies that grossed big.
>>
>>1586221
>>1586239
This
>>
>>1586221
Can play a man that has to adapt to have a daughter
Can play a cocky bounty hunter hunting stiffler.
Can act as the head of a military group.
Cant play a father desperately searching for his daughter.
Can play a man that will protect his town at all costs.
Can play a pretend hero while dealing with his hurtful past.

And more i cant bother to list. There is a reason why he is so requested, paid so well and why he has acted in many type of movies.

>>1586239
Watch more Rock movies pal.
>>
Looks like Dwayne misses wrestling
>>
>>1586276
>Cant play a father desperately searching for his daughter.
*can
>>
>>1586180
He is, by an order of magnitude.
Diesel's a B-Movie dude who never escaped B-Movies.
Rock's a B-Movie who, by sheer force of numbers, popped out a few A-Draws with his Face heavily attached to them, and is now one of Hollywood's biggest stars.
>>
>>1586219
/thread

It's bullshit

GET WORKED
E
T

W
O
R
K
E
D
>>
Vin is a bigger star than rock will ever be

Can't name a single movie rock was the star in. Vin has riddick, XXX, fast and furious. Even vin did the pacifier before rock tried to copy him in kids movies
>>
>>1586219
This guy gets it
>>
>>1586276
You forgot about his role in Be Cool it was fairly unique for him
>>
>>1586438
>Can't name a single movie rock was the star in

>San Andreas grossed $155.2 million in North America and $318.5 million in other territories for a worldwide total of $472.6 million. It became the highest-grossing Warner Bros. film of 2015, and the fourteenth highest-grossing film worldwide overall.

get a clue
>>
>>1586461
>14th

As I said, can't name a single movie. What the fuck is San Andreas
>>
>>1586180

I worked on Fast 7.

Not shocked. Diesel literally does not give a fuck.
>>
>>1586470
Any stories please. The diesel is so cool
>>
>>1586468
>14th worldwide is bad

meanwhile

>As of January 1, 2016, The Last Witch Hunter has grossed $27.4 million in North America and $113 million in other territories for a worldwide total of $140.4 million, against a budget of $90 million

Rock is a bigger name than Diesel now
>>
>>1586468
Movie adaptation of that GTA game. Get with the program, nigger.
>>
>>1586479
This guy gets it
>>
>star leaves WWE
>/asp/ cucks triggered because their father never loved them

No surpise. See how they meme about Punk all day.

Pathetic
>>
>>1586491

Especially when you factor is The Rock is 10x the pop culture Icon today than he ever was in WWE.
>>
>>1586180
Rock is a bigger star then Vin. This is fucking fact.
>>
>>1586205
>Dwayne is popular because he is black
>Vin Diesel is also black
>>
>>1586637
not a fan of The Rock but he does sell more tickets that Vin
>>
Vin Diesel is a horrible actor and everyone knows that. Everyone. On earth lol.

Patrice O'neal had a good take on Vin acting. But that aside, he was good in Pitchblack because his character was a stoic guy. He didn't have to act. He's good in XXX because his character is a stoic guy. He didn't have to act. There's a pattern there, kids
>>
>>1586510
lol no
>>
DUDE I ALMOST HAD YOU
>>
>>1586658
>never saw boiler room or find me.guilty

Fuck off right now rock you pleb.
>>
File: rock.png (552KB, 1168x480px) Image search: [Google]
rock.png
552KB, 1168x480px
>>1586180
h
e

i
s

Also fuck Vin diesel, guido rat looking mother fucker.
>>
>>1586698
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxXXysTOtsY
Replace Johns with Vin.
>>
>>1586651
Exactly what people are saying.
Rock has been in far bigger hits the past decade then Vin has been in. Rock is currently the bigger name in Hollywood.
>>
>>1586460
Yeah but again too many to bother explaining.

You might question the quality of his movies and even acting but its a fact that Dwayne is a far bigger star than Vin has ever been.
>>
>>1586180
I think Rock is a bigger star than Vin, but he has to understand that this is Vin's franchise. He's been there since day one. Rock has to respect that and if Vin wants a character a certain way, Rock has no right to change that. It's not just a business move but a sign of respect.
>>
>>1587609
This is a good point actually

I don't know why Rock cares if he got less screentime or something, he's in Moana (Disney animated movie) later this year. Free money
>>
The rock is world famous, nobody knows about vin diesel outside of America.
>>
Dwayne has become the highest paid Male Actor recently 200,000,000 million dollars.

Just google The Rock's net worth right now compared to Vin Diesel marks.
>>
I'd be shocked if he isn't.
>>1586196
>Dwayne is literally one of the most requested actors to this day.
then why the fuck hasn't he been in anything good? does he only choose generic shit?
>>
>>1586180
>Paul Walker was taller than the rock
JUST
>>
>>1587827
The thing is with Rock is even if the critics pan the movie, they usually praise his performance.

All of his films recently have been making bank anyway so it really doesn't matter for him
>>
>>1586180
He is. Bigger draw, better actor, better look, Rock is better at everything.
>>
>>1587855
Go away dwayne
>>
If this isn't a "work", it just proves that Dwayne Johnson is a huge diva. He was in wrestling, after all. He cried to Meltzer about HBK and HHH for many years.
>>
>>1587827
I had wager that the movies that he has been appearing recently are good.

Before was because he was getting into the business so he was given shitty roles then he proved he can make them work.
>>
>>1586644
Vin is Hispanic as fuck
>>
>>1587620
Vin never gets the hell out of Dominican Republic, Cuba, or Puerto Rico, he's known very well outside the US
>>
>>1586446
What
>>
>>1587827
Because the roles that offer him the most money are the ones that actually need him. He's usually the best part of those overblown Hollywood action films. You talk about a guy who can carry a film with a name alone, the Rock does it the best.
>>
>>1587959
Vin Diesel is a kike.
>>
>>1586658
> he was good in Pitchblack because his character was a stoic guy. He didn't have to act. He's good in XXX because his character is a stoic guy. He didn't have to act. There's a pattern there, kids

Yeah, the same pattern that can be applied to Dwayne as well?
>>
>>1586180
>blowing smoke up female castmates asses for no reason

I've only ever heard about how nice Vin Diesel is which leads me to believe Dwayne is the dick

He should really shut the fuck up if he wants to keep funding his coke habit
>>
>>1587609
>Rock has to respect that and if Vin wants a character a certain way

Rock: Hey Vinny, I think we have a lot of stoic big guys between you me and Statham. Maybe I can get a little more character development to round out Hobbs and help the audience connect with him better

Vin: Ehenhuaha nahhhhhh
>>
>>1586180

He is. Vin Diesel is DVD bufget bucket Segal tier. Dwayne is actually a box office draw.
>>
>>1588984
settle down mark
>>
>>1588984
>Vin Diesel is DVD bufget bucket Segal tier.
Thats too hard for Vin. Segal has always been a joke in the industry, Vin at least ammounted to something.
>>
>>1586191
>>1586180

He is literally the highest paid actor in Hollywood.
>>
>>1586180
>Dwayne thinking about himself
>Diesel thinking about the whole production and franchise

I think Diesel has bigger things to worry about than an over sized Hawaiian/Black baby.
>>
>>1589645
Yes like making himself relevant again.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.