[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RAWtists BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: smackdown-live-wwe-2016-logo.jpg (81KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
smackdown-live-wwe-2016-logo.jpg
81KB, 1920x1080px
Smackdown drew 2.455 million viewers, down 8.4 percent (about 226,000 viewers) from last week’s audience.

>Raw goes from 3.314M to 2.911M with a full roster vs the olympics
>Smackdown goes from 2.681M to 2.455M without its biggest stars
>>
>both shows doing terrible ratings
WWE MARKS BTFO
>>
So you're telling me Raw had the higher rating?
>>
>>1586177
BRAND MERGE WHEN?
>>
Here's the thing I think

Raw is 80/20 ground beef

And smackdown is 93/7

I mean, ground beef is ground beef still
>>
Both shows are bleeding viewers.
>>
Brand Split is truly a failure..
>>
>>1586177
Smackdown is gaining ground lads
>>
>>1586183
Choose a side!
>>
Theyll wrap up the brand split by Survivor Series at this point.
>>
put the belt on eva
>>
>Smackdown gets less viewers
>Raw BTFO

???
>>
>down almost 10%

Lmfao WWE BTFO

HAHAHAHAHHAHA

WHEN ROMAN GOT SUSPENDED, RAW INSTANTLY GOT RECORD LOW RATINGS INSTANTLY

WHEN ROMAN GOT BOOTED OUT THE MAIN EVENT, RATINGS FOR BOTH SHOWS DROPPED OFF THE PLANET (ALSO RECORD LOWS)

AHHAHAHA

PUSH ROMAN NOW HE IS THE ONLY DRAW

>deanetty and jasethy in charge of drawing and not deprecating the main belts
>>
>>1586251
>raw loses 12% of its viewers and 20% on the 18-49 demo
>smackdown loses only 8.4% and 10% on the 18-49 demo WITHOUT the biggest stars they have

it's only a matter of time

rawcucks are destined to fail
>>
WWE has played with people for far too many years. People are officially done.

Hosting the shittiest Mania of all time this year was a nail in the coffin. Vince needs to sell off stock and go invest in something else before its too late.
>>
>>1586361
> Hosting the shittiest Mania of all time this year

Yes, let's point to the highest grossing record setting wrestlemania of all time as the reason for people leaving. Absolute fucking MORON.
>>
>>1586361
Mania 32 was the last good show that caught casuals attention. Ever since then its been indy cucks pushing and smark catering shit show in WWE.
>>
>>1586404

The thing about Mania you seen or heard about in the mainstream was Shaq, and Shane jumping off the cell.
>>
>>1586361
>Vince needs to sell off stock and go invest in something else before its too late.
Yeah, he should start up a bodybuilding fed. Or a pro football fed.
>>
>>1586270
>pushing a fat faggot
I bet you like Corbin too
Bray and Rusev are the only hopes the WWE have left
>>
>>1586183
The brand split was a stupid idea.
The roster isn't strong enough for it.
>>
>>1586177
Both RAW and SD going down a comfortable margin every week since the brand split, wwe is the one getting btfo
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.