[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a good way to work the smarks?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: image.png (307KB, 369x715px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
307KB, 369x715px
What's a good way to work the smarks?
>>
File: skm5VTk.png (21KB, 588x379px) Image search: [Google]
skm5VTk.png
21KB, 588x379px
>>
>>1585746
>/asp/ies
>so desperate to be contrarian they'll even pretend Eva Marie is good
>>
>>1585746
Not letting her fight?
I'm pretty sure that's exactly what the smarks want.
>>
If you think Eva Marie or any "women's wrestler" has talent, you are a smark in denial. Try losing weight.
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 424x318px
>>1585754
>implying she can fight
>>
>>1585748

This is the best way. Just keep refusing to change your stale, shitty programming. Keep doing 3 hour Raws filled with purposefully half assed matches, terrible scripted promos and storylines that don't actually progress or go anywhere until the next PPV. You'll work the smarks so hard they'll just stop watching like everyone else has. All you'll have left is indians, children and /asp/ies who only pretend to like shite wrestling to be contrarian on the internet.
>>
>>1585751
this is the same board that had an entire thread shitting on Misawa last week

if you're here for actual wrestling discussion when there's not a show on then I don't know what to tell you
>>
See Kevin Nash vs the X division or Jericho's run where he teased his signature spots but never did them
>>
>>1585803
Misawho?
Oh, that fat green chink that was such a soft pussy he literally died from a back bump

Why are gooks so fragile lads?
>>
Smarks love Eva now.

She isn't pretending to be a face and over, unlike Roman.
She isn't pretending she can wrestle, unlike Roman.
She's booked as a vapid bitch, because that's how smarks see her and frankly that's what she is.
What's there to dislike?
>>
File: CphH8ddXYAAqzxY.jpg (82KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
CphH8ddXYAAqzxY.jpg
82KB, 1200x675px
what really happened here?
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 444x322px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 444x322px
>>1585812
Roman doesn't pretend shit, he goes out there, to do whatever he's told in order to receive a paycheck to put food on his family's table.

Get worked, smark
>>
>>1585791
And (You)
>>
>>1585812

Kek, have you seen the rage being posted on the WWE facebook page?

>"Such a shame that in the divas revolution so much time and effort is wasted by creative on Eva Marie. She clearly has no respect for the business and is overshadowing better talent the likes of Becky and Paige"

Eva Marie is the best thing to happen to the WWE in a long time.
>>
>>1585849
that's the definition of working the crowd
unlike this >>1585837
idiot right here

She'll just keep being a vapid bitch, annoying them, which will make them even more happy when Becky or whoever else goes over her.

It's the definition of being a heel. Being hated so much that whoever finally beats you becomes a fan favourite.
>>
>>1585857
But they don't hate her because she's a heel, they hate her because she's basically just a model who pretends like wrestling in order to be famous without giving a fuck about WWE
>>
>Post yfw Eva Marie wins the Smackdown women's title and makes a custom red Divas Championship belt
>>
>>1585864
which is her character...

the vapid hottie threatening their precious divas revolution

I assume WWE is going to build her vs Becky for the smackdown women title, which will basically turn into a ''Thank you Becky for saving the divas revolution''

It's written all over the walls.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 177x150px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 177x150px
>>1585886
You really think Becky will be more than a jobber? That new championship either goes to Alexa Bliss or Natalya. Don't get me wrong, I like Becky, but WWE will job her until she pulls a Wade Barret on them
>>
I mean, objectively, girls taking it personal and getting so involved in the storyline and hating her is what wrestling is supposed to be about.

Even if they don't understand the booking, that doesn't matter. What matters is that they see something they care about being threatened and will rally behind someone who protects their value.
>>
>>1585892
as long as she gets ''Becky Becky'' chants she's pretty much the only face that's over in the whole women thing on Smackdown

Alexa Bliss will probably be the one to steal the title from her. Dunno, we'll see.
Becky vs Eva should give her the amount of popularity she needs, it worked well with Bayley on NXT

You shouldn't counfound Becky losing to cheats to Becky being squashed. Faces aren't supposed to win all the time. See Ramen.
>>
>>1585754
>WANTING to watch women wrestle.

No.
>>
>>1585903
I really hope Becky wins it, because I know Bayley will be either on Raw or SmackDown (probably on SD) and she won't have a chance. Natalya might hold the tittle, but she'll only be a place holder, until more girls come from NXT or have developed their characters enough to be in the title picture.

What the fuck am I overthinking that for? We all know WWE gives no fuck about the women's division, they don't really make an effort. Maybe that's the reason Bayley is still on NXT?
>>
>>1585916
HHH has 3 daughters, that's why the whole women's revolution.
Do not underestimate how scheming he is, even in the long run.
He knows at least one of them will eventually get involved in WWE and I'm fairly sure he'd rather see her as a ''credible'' wrestler than a random slut.

Becky is possibly going to face Eva at Summerslam and she'll lose because that's the whole purpose of the storyline. Making Eva a credible threat to the revolution.
I have no doubt however that Becky will win the feud.

Also you legitimately sound like a girl.
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
>>1585906
You can see ass and tits when watching a women's match, anon
>>
>>1585811
Nice contrarian post there. 5/10
>>
>>1585935
I'm not a girl, anon, I'm a straight male. I just want people who know shit about wrestling praising Eva Marie, like the bunch of dumb little girls who comment on all her pictures on Instagram. Eva is basically the Kim Kardshian of WWE. Nobody knows why the fuck she's famous, she just is... Pherhaps for sucking Vince and Kevin Dunn dry? Possibly...
>>
>>1585807
Hi Carter
>>
>>1585951
She's a great heel. To say it in wrestling terms, there is money in her being a heel. The menace of the past shallowness vs the average girl who likes wrestling and is not so pretty (that'd be Becky).

Eva enters, doesn't give a shit about wrestling, doesn't even wrestle at all, cares only about her appearance. That's how people see her and that's how she's booked.
I skip 90% of women's stuff but I'm legitimately interested in this feud. Characters are good, the booking so far is great, it gets people involved.

SD yesterday had a good show and Eva vs Becky was the best segment. It says a lot.
>>
>>1585951
>getting worked by Eva
Jej
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.