[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Smackdown is the best show.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

Sorry guys, it's over.

Smackdown is the Raw of the Monday Night Wars,
Raw is the Nitro.

2 hours instead of 3, doesn't make you tired of watching.
Unpredictable booking.
Best face guys: Orton, Dean, Cena
Best wrestler overall: AJ
Legit annoying, entertaining Eva
Upcoming tag division

IT IS OVER
>>
Oh and most importantly, I forgot, the crowd is into the fucking show.

They were loud in the tag match, loud in the women match, loud as fuck for Orton vs Del Rio

Loud for Slater vs Rhyno too.
>>
>>1584889
Hey man, im team /smack/ as well and our tag division is nothing to brag about outside of based American Alpha
>>
>>1584889
Smackdown was better than Raw this week but what the fuck was up with that crowd? Quietest and least enthusiastic crowd I've heard for a long time. You could hear it was only the kids reacting to stuff and they were so quiet that they could actually here Nattie say "shut up" to the ref and reacted to it. Was it just the arena?
>>
File: Smark busters fans.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Smark busters fans.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
>why yes smackdown is truly amazing xD
>>
>>1585009
They got loud after three first hour. I'm not sure why this happens but at leasts they are getting louder and not the opposite. Sounded like their may have been a problem with the speakers too.
>>
>>1585009
did we watch the same show?

Orton got chants all the match

Slater vs Rhyno got a good crowd reaction for a low card match. American Alpha got a reaction, when the others got none. Becky got chants. It was honestly one of the best crowd I've heard in weeks.
>>
>>1584889
Don't forget that Talking Smack is an amazing show.
>>
File: tips fedora.gif (2MB, 448x251px) Image search: [Google]
tips fedora.gif
2MB, 448x251px
>>1584889
>Best wrestler overall: AJ
>>
>>1585022
give me one better wrestler on the entire roster?
>>
>>1585030
John Cena
>>
>>1585014
>Sounded like their may have been a problem with the speakers too.
That could be it. Only people I heard reacting to things were kids.

>>1585019
I often see people making posts like this after a quiet crowd. I think people sometimes just hear what they want to hear.
>>
>>1585022
>tips fedora.gif

Do you know what a fedora is?
>>
File: 68585.png (117KB, 320x263px) Image search: [Google]
68585.png
117KB, 320x263px
>Best wrestler overall: AJ
>>
>>1585035
.... then you need to rewatch the show

Raw crowd was utter dead. Little to no reactions.
Smackdown crowd was good.
>>
>>1585040
I know the Raw crowd was dead, I didn't say it wasn't.

Smackdown crowd sounded like Full Sail but without the meme chants. Sounded like they were in a tiny arena.
>>
For some reason the crowds on both shows seem muted. Sometimes you hear them, sometimes theres nothing. I just assume it's Dunn fucking things up as usual.
>>
>>1585022
>>1585037
>>1585034

FedoRamen is here

Sorry, Cena's inring ability is leagues below AJ
>>
>>1585055
Not him but Cesaro, Zayn, and Owens are all as good as AJ
>>
>>1585059
None of them either.
I'm not saying they are anywhere near bad but they still are below.
>>
File: Capture.png (8KB, 395x145px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
8KB, 395x145px
>>1585055
>>
>>1585066
so at least 2 of you were you FedoRamen

wow you are stupid
>>
>>1584984
AA and VV are better than anything Raw have except the Club.
>>
>>1585075
Theres only 2 people posting though
>>
eyes >>>>>>

Smackdown kind of phoned it in this week.

No cena / discontinued AJ

They played themselves in showing their military medals.

starting point good, better Jericho / match Enzo, two cesaro secure fit eyes as egotism.

The gap between them this week is simple.

I think this week is more tired last week began the race split for wwe. Not just any stellar show or type.
>>
> no aj and cena
> still 10 times better than Monday Night Keeping Up with Sasha Banks
>>
>>1584914
>Rhyno
This guys back?
>>
>>1585059
None of them are on Smackdown though.
>>
>>1585059
Zayn is a maybe, because he's the best all-around as far as piecing together a match, leading to high-spots, making them matter, selling and shit goes.
Cesaro tries too hard to jam his shit in and it shows. He's desperately trying to grab the brass ring, and unwittingly embodying every criticism leveled against him.
Owens just isn't as good.
>>
>>1585286
>Cesaro tries too hard to jam his shit in and it shows
I think he's just trying to do what he thinks Vince wants to see. OR doing what he's told to do.
>>
>>1585291
I'm more inclined to the former. I think they have a little creative freedom in putting together their matches, and Cesaro probably just wants to go balls-out with the spots in an effort to prove Vince wrong.
>>
>>1585304
Maybe. We know he is a better wrestler than this. All his stuff lately has been extreme meme.
>>
>>1585315
He really would've benefit from going to SD, where he could be more relaxed on a two hour format. Not jammed into some shitty 3 hour shuffle and lost half-way through the card most weeks.
He'd probably even get a few title shots there, too.
>>
>>1585323
To be fair, at least his feud with Shaemus seems to be actually interesting. Something that hasn't been said about Shaemus for at least 2 years. Just depends what way they go with it.
>>
>>1585180
Part time.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.