[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does he still have the shield ring gear and music?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Why does he still have the shield ring gear and music?
>>
>>1584686
The Shield was over and Rollins and Ambrose are talented enough to get over on their own. Reigns has to rely on the Shield, he was by far the weakest link.
>>
>>1584689
No it was cog

Ambrose carried them on the mic
Rollins carried them in the ring
And Roman gave them that intimidating presence and was the hot tag

If you replaced Roman with Chris Hero nobody would take the SHIELD seriously
>>
Because he's one man army, deanetty on the other hand lost to a television

>a fucking television
>>
>>1584686
they will desperately cling to anything to try to get him over
>>
>>1584697
Isn't Hero taller than Reigns
>>
>>1584731
Mark Jindrak is taller than Batista and people wouldn't have cared as much about Evolution if he was there instead
>>
>>1584697
>If you replaced Roman with Chris Hero nobody would take the SHIELD seriously

That's because you have fat out of a good looking shape Hero in your head. If he didn't gain weight like Samoans usually do he would be fine.
>>
>>1584697
I hope you're not trying to say Roman was the reason the Shield was over
>>
>>1584686
Why does he wear body armor? That's cheating.
>>
Titties
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.