[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was the bigger draw?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 10727000.jpg (24KB, 456x200px) Image search: [Google]
10727000.jpg
24KB, 456x200px
Who was the bigger draw?
>>
jeff is a draw
cm punk never drew a dime in his life
>>
>>1584578
>Brother Nero
>draw
Pick neither.
>>
Jeff considering kids and women loved him
>>
>>1584602
Alot of kids were jeff hardy fans
>>
Jeff Hardy was selling more merch than Cena at the time, even though he was on the B show. He could have been an all time great draw if he wasn't such a drug-addled fuckup.
>>
>>1584607
What was Phil's most popular demographic?
>>
>>1584612
Obese smarks
>>
>>1584612
20-30 male I would assume
>>
>>1584572
Jeff was massively over in 2009/2009. One of the biggest draws they had
>>
What jeff and his brother jump from ladders and the ring doing crazy shit was awesome the fued with edge and christian was maddive.

I dont think i recall a single good match by the other guy. Props to him though for fucking latina ass.
>>
>>1584572
At the time? Jeff Hardy.

A couple of years after that match? I think CM Punk.
>>
>>1585072
In English please street shitter
>>
>>1585106
>A couple of years after that match? I think CM Punk.
Such a huge draw ratings kept dropping in his segments
>>
File: 1469803802523.gif (973KB, 250x380px) Image search: [Google]
1469803802523.gif
973KB, 250x380px
>>1584572
Is this retorical?
>vocĂȘ vai morrer
>>
>>1585114

>LE JEFF HARDY LOLXD IS SO COOL

Jeff Hardy is not a draw anymore, TNA even almost die a couple of months ago.
>>
Two obsolete mules
>>
>>1585111
>trips

Quiet.
>>
>>1585111
You dirty nigger, if you were alive during the best era of wrestling you would understand.

Jeff and his brother matt had some of the best matches. Mainly because of the high flying extremely crazy matches. Not to mention the nuclear heat fued he had with edge and christian. Those matches will be remembered.

Sad thing is those mid class matches in the attitude era would be high class by todays standard.

Then there is cm punk who i dont think has one single memorable moment or match he didnt even help with the identity of his shit era.

The answer is clear jeff hardy wins.
>>
Jeff Hardy wasn't the best technical wrestler ans obviously had a fleeting career because of his injuries and personal problems bit at least he kept them to himself amd did stupid flippy shit for the sake of entertaining the fans. Punk was all just mic skills.
>>
>>1584572
Jeff for sure onlyfrom late attitude and ruthless aggression eras because of regular ladder matches
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.