[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it a work?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: eva.webm (487KB, 764x598px) Image search: [Google]
eva.webm
487KB, 764x598px
>>
they uploaded it to the fucking youtube channel of course its a work
>>
>based Shane teasing a bra and panties match

Rawtists btfo
>>
How can RAW compete?
>>
i thought she saved us from another becky match but then Bliss had to ruin it
>>
>>1584564
becketty fags seething that she has no tits
>>
>>1584576
That would be the perfect conclusion. Eva getting stripped would be ratings
>>
>>1584564

Straight up - Eva Marie's push over the last few weeks has been the best booking the company has shown in years.

You've got a heel portrayed with an overwhelming ego, the entrance hasn't been done since the 70s when managers would big up wrestlers enroute to the ring, the slow build their taking and a heel - for once - actually showing ass (or tit in this case). It's so good I suspect Vinny Mac has booked it himself.

Can't wait to see the smark dregs bowing down and praising the bitch soon enough.
>>
>>1584839
this.
Just finished watching the segment on SD, the booking is fucking perfect.

It's the way Roman should be fucking booked.

A character that is clearly picked for her looks, looks down upon everyone, doesn't even wrestle, expects everyone to wait for her and her problems. It's hilarious.
And of course the smark will love her, the booking is great. It's the character you love to hate.

This is something WWE is missing with Roman. If people are going to boo him anyway, give them a reason to boo him rather than outright rejection.

Also, it's not Vince's booking. The writer of Smackdown is the former writer of NXT of a few weeks ago. Vince's out of touch booking tried to book her as a face.
>>
>>1584870
>It's the way Roman should be fucking booked.

>Female version of that announcer doing the same intro

That'd be pretty kek
>>
>>1584874
it would

he'd get the same fucking amount of booes, except that it'd be genuine heel heat rather than go away heat

You can't make the crowd love a wrestler if they hate his him and his face character

I can assure you, Eva will turn face at a certain point in a year or so and she will be cheered if they keep this great booking
>>
Have the feminists created a trigger storm over this yet?
>>
SD made me care and actually enjoy Eva marie.

Based show
>>
>>1584839
Jokes on you, slowpoke. Smarks already love heel Eva even when she was in nxt, and graves' "shut up, Tom!"
>>
oh and no fucking surprise Eva Marie was trending on twitter
>>
I skipped the entire Raw "womens" match and "Carmella" match.

I watched the entire Becky, Bliss and Eva match.That's how interesting it was. And Becky is a really good face.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.