[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, was the brand split a mistake?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 3565.png (192KB, 417x312px) Image search: [Google]
3565.png
192KB, 417x312px
Now that the dust has settled, was the brand split a mistake? How long will it last?
>>
They're already making changes
>>
Yes

2 years
>>
The brand split probably didn't need to happen but a revamping of the shows definitely did. I feel like they took the hardest road possible to make people give a fuck about their company again when all they really needed to do was get better at creating captivating characters and storylines that people could actually get invested in. Yeah, they might've gotten a bit of a hype for awhile but that's already starting to die off with how poorly the shows have done. I think They've put themselves at a disadvantage by cutting their already paper thin roster in half. I give it about a year, max.
>>
The dust hasn't settled yet you impatient smarks
>>
Only Roman reigns can save them, the Indy midgets are killing the company
>>
What's ridiculous is RAW already had a shit ton of filler over three hours. That has not changed. So the last thing any smart person would do would be to actually remove some of the good talent from that show.

What should have been.done instead was a cancellation of Smackdown and a consolidation of the roster. A good hour + of RAW is literally throwaway shit not even entertaining in that brief moment.
>>
Smackdown is consistently mediocre and RAW is just shit
>>
The Brand Split is a distraction to the real problems which are:

>shit writing (zero interesting storylines or characters for like 10 years)
>having wrestlers read said shit writing word for word with no ad libs or natural exploration of their characters
>3 hour Raw
>PG era

I didn't give 2 fucks about the brand split. It's the same shit with the roster spread out more.
>>
I'd rather watch this now than see rematch after fucking rematch on Smackdown.

> they still do rematches

At least it isn't in the same fucking week
>>
>>1584463
No just Raw and Vince was a mistake, SD is actually good TV, just like a decade ago.
>>
>>1584493
From the looks of Raw this week, what will Romaine be doing different? because he sure as shit hasn't changed his faggy ways that got him hated in the first place. Imagine doing that shit every week, I might have to convert to Smackchad full time
>>
>>1584524
Why do wrestling fans make posts like this but continue to be wrestling fans? Does Vince McMahon have a gun to your heads or something?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.