[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hes a technical wizard!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (329KB, 632x1318px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
329KB, 632x1318px
hes a technical wizard!
>>
File: image.jpg (130KB, 288x499px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130KB, 288x499px
>>1584180

This is the cancer killing wrestling
>>
>>1584180
This is why the company is in the damn shape its in because of bullshit like this.
>>
>le bend their fingers man
>>
>>1584180
I bet if smarks would want lesnar or Goldberg to sell for this dweeb
>>
>>1584180
What a skinny manlet geek like CM Phil, he wouldn't even be a jobber in the attitude era, wrestling is being killed by smarks.
>>
>>1584180
>skinny fat
>wide hips
>wrist tape thicker than his forearms
>soft and supple thighs
>knock knees
JUST
>>
he needs to get on the tommy dreamer diet
>>
Harry's not the only wizard from England, hehe...

>*fucks with some dude's hand in a way that completely incapacitates them for 7 minutes in the middle of the ring*
>>
thank mr skeltal
>>
>>1584180
is that the guy that Vader's gonna pick his teeth with?
>>
>>1584290
This is the shit that got me out of the Indy crap, these nerds try so hard to be special that it just became cringe worthy, also it's hard to respect someone that wrestles in a fucking basketball court
>>
>>1584457
No You're thinking of William, a super flippy lanklet with that cocky charisma, Zackery is the super técnico lanklet who doesn't know how to handle himself when he's not holding someones hand.
>>
When I saw the news that he wasn't going to sign with WWE I was so fucking relieved.
>>
>>1584630
he is signing he just has contractual obligations first
>>
>>1584180
>indie lovers talking about him being big shots and WWE should sign the guy
>the name zack sabre jr often being one of candidates for dream matches
>i was like wow this guy is prolly pretty good
>saw him in a match at CWC
>THANKS MR SKELETAL
>>
>>1584675
he's an acquired taste
>>
>>1584652

http://411mania.com/wrestling/wwe-news-zack-sabre-jr-and-kota-ibushi-havent-signed-with-wwe-yet-kofi-kingston-talks-about-his-love-of-nfl/
>>
>>1584679
>He has told people that he has goals outside of WWE that he wants to achieve first.

Light become good at wrestling? Increase his muscle mass? Write Harry Potter fan fiction?
>>
>>1584180
He looks like one of those homo sexual things.
>>
He wrestles like if regal was a no selling indy mark.
>>
File: zacksabre-selling.jpg (22KB, 406x404px) Image search: [Google]
zacksabre-selling.jpg
22KB, 406x404px
>>
salty anti-smarks worked by the best in the world
>>
OP is clearly mad because we all turned on that no talent bitch William Ospray and realised this guy is so much better.
>>
>>1584988
A master b8er at work.
>>
>>1584989
I'd invest in a healthy 28 y.o vegan over a guy with destroyed body at only 22 y.o
>>
>>1584995
>Implying you have to pick either
Face it, this guy would get less reaction than any "local talent" with his look and style. At least with Osprey they might be able to make some money out of him.
>>
>>1584180
is he next week's jobber for big bruan?
>>
>>1584997
Sure, ospreay will be more over in wwe. And i certainly don't mind seeing zsj struts his stuffs at indies rather than wwe.
>>
>>1584997
Technical Wrestling almost always gets less reaction unless it's presented the right way. everybody knows this
>>
It should be a requirement to not try technical wrestling unless you're as bulky as Daniel Bryan was around Mania 30. Otherwise you just look cringe-inducing bending people's fingers and shit.
>>
>>1584988
I get to see Vader break Ospreay's neck on Friday. Shits going to be dope.
>>
>>1585251
And his way is the wrong way, unless you're a massive indie mark.
>>
>>1585262
Where is that?
>>
>>1585264
Rev Pro show in London.
>>
File: image_12.jpg (158KB, 1908x1073px) Image search: [Google]
image_12.jpg
158KB, 1908x1073px
>>1584678
>he's an acquired taste
>>
>>1585272
Ah tits, it's all sold out, which isn't that surprising. I only just found out today that the whole Vader/Osprey thing was because of that flippy shit him and Ricochet did in Japan.

I kind of agree with Vader. It wasn't natural and hideously over choreographed. It looked cool but made no sense in a match environment.
>>
>>1585285
>I kind of agree with Vader. It wasn't natural and hideously over choreographed. It looked cool but made no sense in a match environment.
The 'I know wrestling's fake but still watch it over real sports" starter pack
>>
>>1585285
That clip that's always posted was a tiny part of the match. They start just punching each other in face directly after it. It was more of the flippyshit equivalent of a test of strength.
>>
>>1585263
the fuck do you know, you've only seen one match dumb nigga
>>
>>1585302
You do realise he has wrestled elsewhere right? The CWC wasn't his first match ever? Are you seriously this retarded?
>>
who the fuck is this manlet
looks like a boring fuck
>>
>>1585311
yes and he's really over everywhere else so how is his style wrong?
>>
>>1584988
Hasn't Ospreay had more concussions than Bryan at age 23?
>>
>>1585317
For the WWE audience. Perhaps re-read what I said.
>unless you're a massive indie mark.
Which is where he is massively over.
>>
>>1585324
What point are you trying to make?
His style is wrong for wwe?
No shit.
>>
>>1585345
Yes, because I was responding to this
>Technical Wrestling almost always gets less reaction unless it's presented the right way. everybody knows this

while talking about who would better suit WWE, ZSJ or Will Osprey.
>>
>>1585362
Pretty sure no one mentioned wwe.
>>
>>1585373
>Sure, ospreay will be more over in wwe. And i certainly don't mind seeing zsj struts his stuffs at indies rather than wwe.
>>
>>1585251
>Technical Wrestling

Reverent capitalisation aside, the 'technical wrestling' Sabre oes would have Billy Robinson turning in his grave.

Sabre's style is 'technical wrestling' developed by watching youtube compilations of indie workers circa 2003-05. He's an absolute fucking joke if you understand what - should be - his reference points. I'd have more sympathy if he hadn't spent a few years in Japan already and had the chance to learn actual catch-as-catch-can at a high level.

Sabre is a parody of 'techincal wrestling' and his - lack of - body and - lack of - character reveals him to be an even bigger parody as a wrestler.
>>
>>1585262

Sadly I think Vader will be convinced he's doing the right thing - as a veteran and a heel - and put the fucker over with a cringe inducing group hug at the end.

$100 on it.
>>
>>1584675
He's pretty based, the CWC match wasn't that great. He has a really unique style, watch some of his PWG matches.
>>
>>1585375
Ah, didn't see that one because you didn't reply to it.
>>
>>1585390
Clearly Ospreay will win but hopefully Vader will accidentally drop him on his head.

They're having a "debate" the day before.
>>
>>1585377
You are literally mentally retarded, congrats.

Actually watch some World of Sport and you will learn Sabre isn't doing anything that new, all he is doing is representing a classic style of wrestling that people had long assumed DIDN'T gel with modern styles as something that does. And it works, everyone other than the anti-smarks here lap it up, he continually puts on great matches and draws wherever he goes.
>>
He was the only boring person in-ring in the entire CWC
>>
>>1585421
What about Noam dar?
>>
>>1585403

When did he draw in NOAH?

>Checkmate

Also, it's very clear you know less about 'technical wrestling' than Sabre does. For instance you lump the long history of light-heavyweight wrestling in Britain as 'World of Sport', which was the name of a Saturday afternoon sport show that wrestling featured on from the 70s and by that time the mat based style was already on the way out.

Sabre's "gimmie ya arm and I'll roll about for a bit, yeah?" style is nothing but a poor, poor imitation of Johnny Saint, Billy Robinson et al. Though, of course, you've likely never heard of either.
>>
>>1584180
I mean if you like that style of wrestling he is one of the best.

I think that british dandy guy does it better though, maybe not as purely technical but he's a million times more entertaining to watch.
>>
>>1584988
But Zack Sabre is the Ospreay of """""Technical""""" Wrestling
>>
Best British wrestler in CWC is Gallagher, easy. Pulls off the le ebin technical shit really well and is also stocky enough to be convincingly strong
>>
>>1585543
I've never seen him before but I agree, I was ready to hate his gimmick too
>>
>>1585550
Watch his qualifier match in the UK. It's pretty good.
>>
>>1585403

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qA5dt4z7BmI

Big Daddy legit showing better technical skill than Sabre ever has.
>>
>>1585285
The thing about that is that WIll kept going on & on with the shittalking even after Vader tried to apologize. Then it got to be a worked shoot so at least Will got Vader a payday
>>
>>1585444
Trips confirm
ZSJ marks BTFO
>>
>>1585421
>Who is HoHo Lun

>>1585403
>>1585444
Trips blowing Anon the FUCK OUT.
>>
>>1585904
HoHo Lun wasn't boring though, just bad. If his moves looked like they hurt he would have at least been ok.
>>
File: floyd-e1324507176150.jpg (42KB, 500x420px) Image search: [Google]
floyd-e1324507176150.jpg
42KB, 500x420px
>>1585974
>mfw imagining how bad Noam vs Hoho will be
>>
>>1585993
At least tonight it's Tajiri Vs Gran Metalik and Ibushi Vs. Cedric Alexander
>>
>>1585993
Dar should get the upset Victory over sabre, but then he got dar and poo as his previous opponets...
>>
>>1586022

muh boi ibushi won and they both got standing ovation
>>
>>1587039
And Alexander got a hug from Tri.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.